Forum › A World Without Freedom discussion

1227d27ec431e624d6707b0a66b81869
joined Dec 14, 2014

satisfaction.

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Some very confused people in this thread. I don't understand what was so hard to follow :p

joined Apr 25, 2013

From the afterwords in both this and NTR Kodama makes it pretty clear she loves soap operas. Probably unlikely we'll ever see anything from her free of angst and convoluted plots.

joined Jan 4, 2016

i like how heavy the angst is, but still ends up a happy ending

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

From the afterwords in both this and NTR Kodama makes it pretty clear she loves soap operas.

This makes me really optimistic about the upcoming days, there's a bunch of her stuff that i still haven't read, if they all are as hilarious as this one was then i'm gonna have one hell of a time

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

jeez why so many people butthurt about kodama sensei's definition of "moe"? i think meiko is pretty moe. and did you read the afterwords correctly? she clearly said that she knew that her definition of moe is a little off and she hoped that at least one person agree and i will gladly be that one person.
and i think the ending is cool and nice.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

jeez why so many people butthurt about kodama sensei's definition of "moe"?

As far as I know, no one criticized her definition of moe

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

Gotta pay more attention to Kodama's stories hahahaha, oh poor men always the 'bad guys' of the story xD

joined Oct 3, 2015

thank God for a happy ending. i wish there was more though. i liked the ending and the story.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

It was all worth it in the end. Glad it wrapped up this way.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

i dunno man this one make me feel like naaaaa meeeee whatever dunno the end was so blaaa

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

there is. the post is in page 14

joined Sep 12, 2014

Still thirsty? There's more. Here's the bonus chapter "Late Spring".

hope they'll translate this one too

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Damn! Two Thumbs up! I like it. Short, Simple and Nice Ending though I expect a love triangle but it is nice. As for me, I want to read more about them like what their life in the future somewhat like bonus chapter and time skip. Ehehe. In over all I like it and probably I will gonna re read it. Great Job!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Happy ending...yeah
But a good ending would have been them actually expressing at least some of what they were feeling internally to each other, yeah we already read those parts, but a passionate reconciliation with something like that....I think it would have actually matched the temperature of the drama and angst in the story, ya know?

joined May 18, 2016

More please more stories please

joined May 10, 2015

Happy that it ended this way, been a journey but it was worth it.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Yes thank gahd for this ending
Fifty shades of gay
I want an movie like that
There was an trailer somewhere

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

there is. the post is in page 14

Maybe you should reread it
Ok no this passive agressive bullshit is gonna take too long, I'll go straight to the point
In case you cant read in between lines, I very well fucking know that I'm the only one who commented on it, but I never complained, I was simply amused, I liked that a character everyone massively hated on, turned out to be everything Kodama thought was moe, it makes it rather interesting to see how the author felt about it as she was writing it, and that it was actually a character the author herself would have adored and fangirled on. There's something sweet about that image

jeez why so many people butthurt

Literally no one is.
You were the only one to get salty about it and take it personally and tried to indirectly bitch about it
Don't try to be a smartass

last edited at May 20, 2016 11:52AM

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Aw the love scene is so epic,I'll never forget this one ' '

E065_1
joined Dec 3, 2015

idk how to react to this story.. But yea good ending. Yeayy

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Ummmm..?

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

eh I don't know how i'm supposed to feel about this. I'm not exactly ecstatic they got back together given all that has happened, and theres still not a balance in their relationship. Both turned out needing one another, but that could be due to their unhealthy relationship that lasted for years. Happy ending but hm.

last edited at May 20, 2016 7:13PM

Avvvvvvvvv
joined May 20, 2016

Codependant.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

It was ok I guess. Don't think I will ever gravitate towards these kind of stories though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.