Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Let's reminisce the old chapters

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

No chap this week guys. Going back to sleep 8)

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Newp, I think you are really commendable. Is it really possible to fall back asleep after just waking up?

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

It is quite possible during lectures, but it may not be possible at home. :D

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp, I think you are really commendable. Is it really possible to fall back asleep after just waking up?

Of course! Totally . I can fall asleep wherever, whenever, and however I want xD Cant sleep standing though hahahh xD

Lol
joined Apr 12, 2016

no new chap :,( ? Do we have to wait another week?

majinifurita
joined Jul 26, 2011

As sad as I am with no new chapter, I'm still good with waiting another week. Let's just pray they don't go down the same path as SSamba!!!

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

As sad as I am with no new chapter, I'm still good with waiting another week. Let's just pray they don't go down the same path as SSamba!!!

The artists grandfather passed away so she wasn't able to work on the chapter this week. They said new chapter will be posted as normal next week.

joined Jul 26, 2011

The artists grandfather passed away so she wasn't able to work on the chapter this week. They said new chapter will be posted as normal next week.

That's sad. :(
But, thanks for the notice, Newp!

last edited at May 11, 2016 11:18PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Tbh, this delay didn't affect me at all. Going through SSamba's case made me stronger.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Of course! Totally . I can fall asleep wherever, whenever, and however I want xD Cant sleep standing though hahahh xD

Cool enough. Being able to sleep standing would make you an alien. XD

I can sleep standing during lectures, I guess. XD

Amazing. Not you, I mean the lectures are. XD

Lol
joined Apr 12, 2016

ah ok. didnt know that. in that case i have patience more than enough.

Lol
joined Apr 12, 2016

by the way.. what ist ssamba?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

An artist.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Creator of Fluttering Feelings, which is also a webcomic that you'd probably enjoy if you liked WDTFS.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Creator of Fluttering Feelings, which is also a webcomic that you'd probably enjoy if you liked WDTFS.

Although there is no NSFW and not even nearly as much drama in Fluttering Feelings and the pace is also entirely different from WDTFS.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Although there is no NSFW and not even nearly as much drama in Fluttering Feelings and the pace is also entirely different from WDTFS.

This is true but I still see some similiarities between the two and I enjoyed both but I guess you'd have to try for yourself.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

This is true but I still see some similiarities between the two and I enjoyed both but I guess you'd have to try for yourself.

I really don't see any similarity between FF and WDTFS. I would say FF is a pretty good yuri manhwa, so it's highly likely that people who are into yuri would enjoy reading it.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I really don't see any similarity between FF and WDTFS. I would say FF is a pretty good yuri manhwa, so it's highly likely that people who are into yuri would enjoy reading it.

The main couple of both series have a couple of things in common, although WDTFS might be more angsty. They're both also slow burns when it comes to the main couple. Panels are also similiary constructed, art isn't extremely different either.

Lol
joined Apr 12, 2016

Hello there:3

I do know Flutering Feelings.
But it it didnt seemed to me that interesting. Like, nothings happening...(maybeeee, its because I "read" it in spanish, although i do not understand this language xD). Like did they even kissed once? there are so many chapters out, and they`re just looking at each other and painting/couloring? fingernails~o~zZ

By the way, if you dont know this. There is a russian artist called kototochan who recently finished her first yuri manga named CLUB. I can hightly recommend that^^

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

By the way, if you dont know this. There is a russian artist called kototochan who recently finished her first yuri manga named CLUB. I can hightly recommend that^^

Beware of this manga: No matter how you look at its MC, she is a man with boobs! :D

Lol
joined Apr 12, 2016

Beware of this manga: No matter how you look at its MC, she is a man with boobs! :D

hahaha you think so lol, i think shes quite feminine x3

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

hahaha you think so lol, i think shes quite feminine x3

How?! What standard is that? XD

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I saw that on DeviantArt, and I thought she looked too manly tbh

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I just looked at the manga. WTH!!! Is it even yuri? Cheat much! XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.