Forum › Posts by majinifurita

majinifurita
Relativity discussion 29 Nov 19:14
joined Jul 26, 2011

Tamahime posted:

On the second to last page (not including credits), bottom left corner... are those glowing eyes? If so, that adds a weird element to an otherwise great sex story.

I noticed it too, but I'm pretty sure they are just light bubble rasters. Probably to fill up space.

I had to look at that a few times before realizing the same thing. I initially thought it was to show that the girls who were on the trip with them knew exactly what was going on between them, but weren't saying anything.

I would say it's just a visual resource to show the transition from day to night.

About the one shot, sure was lewd, but cute as hell!

majinifurita
joined Jul 26, 2011

S/O if you do come back to this post for the chapters. Want to know who actually reads these.
Chp 66: DELETED LINK

In fact I've bookmarked this thread so I can keep track of this story. I'm curious about the ending. Thank you, by the way, for updating the series here.

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 8:15PM by Nezchan

majinifurita
joined Jul 26, 2011

no new chap :,( ? Do we have to wait another week?

As sad as I am with no new chapter, I'm still good with waiting another week. Let's just pray they don't go down the same path as SSamba!!!

The artists grandfather passed away so she wasn't able to work on the chapter this week. They said new chapter will be posted as normal next week.

That's sad. :(
But, thanks for the notice, Newp!

last edited at May 11, 2016 11:18PM

majinifurita
joined Jul 26, 2011

no new chap :,( ? Do we have to wait another week?

As sad as I am with no new chapter, I'm still good with waiting another week. Let's just pray they don't go down the same path as SSamba!!!

majinifurita
Lily Love discussion 26 Mar 15:08
joined Jul 26, 2011

Maybe... just it's own original story :P? Not like Citrus, not like Kase-san but like Lily Love :P?

The major problem is there people always tend to make comparisons between stories. For me, Lily Love always had great comic relief, and when it comes to being serious, it can be as serious as the author wants (like when they have spicy scenes and drama scenes). Nothing wrong with it so far. Still enjoying it really much. Thanks guys, and keep up with the awesome job!! :)

majinifurita
Cross Heart discussion 22 Feb 12:12
joined Jul 26, 2011

First time commenting on the forums, though I've been around for a while. Thanks for sharing about this sequel. I like this manga, and had wished for quite a bit for something new!

tho, I am sorta disappointing that the sequel is more about flashbacks than their present relationship :(

I'm gonna second that. The art really improved a lot, but the plot... dunno, felt like "meh". It just seems like they had to make up some drama for Haru. It's really cute though, and I'm gonna keep looking at it. :)

majinifurita
joined Jul 26, 2011

Hi, Dynasty crew!

I will be honest by saying that I didn't read all the posts in the topic, only the first one, but I do like to suggest one improvement for something that sometimes really bugs me: it would be nice if, alongside the description of a series, there could be inserted info about their periodicity. Not the period that it gets to be scanned, cleaned and translated, as we know this depends on each group, but the period that, for instance, the chapters of an especific manga is released. We know well that some are connected to their periodic magazine like Yurihime, or the ones like it, but it would really be cool if this information could be more at hand.

Thanks for allowing us to suggest improvements, also for the hard work in keeping this place neat and well organized for us to enioy!

Ps.sorry for typos, I'm writing from a tablet device. ^^"

majinifurita
All Good Things... 30 Nov 06:50
joined Jul 26, 2011

All I can say is that I'm really very sad for the ending of the activities of the scanlator. I was once at your position, translating chapters from English to Portuguese-BR (yes, I'm brazillian) and, man... it is a very hard work!

I met Dynasty through Sasameki Koto, a series that I got very addicted after watching the anime, and suddenly I became to frequent Dynasty reader almost every week to read various things! I really appreciated all the things you've done, including hosting online chapters from other groups and helping they get known!

I really hope that the reader continue to go on and appreciate the groups that will carry on the translating of all the series that I love so much!

Once again, thanks for all the hard work Dynasty People! Altough I did not participate at all in the forum, I had to come here and thank everybody for everything! And congratulations for the very good work done in here!

Cheers!

Ps.: Sorry if I could not make myself clear. I can read english pretty well, but sometimes it's a bit too dificult to write. =P