Whoa, didn't expect Tokaku to ever state it
And wow, to see them all in pairs after they state that love changes people
To actually see Isuke and Haruki holding hands ❤
how lewd
How.. not subtexty, it's very much text at this point, nice

last edited at Mar 28, 2016 11:41PM

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

idk if this has been discussed here before but does anyone knows if it's anime it's gonna get another season?

Nope it won't, so don't get your hopes up.
Yay Isuke and Haruki! (^.^)/

last edited at Mar 29, 2016 3:25AM

joined Oct 21, 2013

Why couldn't the anime have been more like the manga, sigh.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

awaiting the next installment. the climax is near!!

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

lewd hand holding is the best

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Wow...
Tokaku said she's in love with Haru...! I liked this more than I thought I would lol.
Despite not being the biggest Tokaku x Haru shipper, this one was really nice.
Waiting until the end to watch everyone going on with their lives, so maybe we'll get some Isuke x Haruki canon ending too
Also Haru's familly ;-;

last edited at Mar 29, 2016 1:44PM

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

FINALLY! tokaku outright saying she loved haru felt so refreshing after all the subtext in the manga and anime.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

G A Y
A
Y

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

These two pages made me so happy. Those couples, I miss their faces. Haruki x Isuke forever. <3

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

THEY'RE ALIVE! AND CANON! NO MORE JUST SHIPPING!
Or it's a tease.

OH SHIT
I FORGOT THAT THEY WERE SUPPOSEDLY DEAD
Like ofc there's what the anime revealed at the end but
Is the same gonna happen in the manga? WE DONT KNOW AND IM SCARED
I REALLY NEED THEM TO BE WELL AND HAPPY

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Well that was really gay. Anime why you do dis? why only subtext?

SumiBanba have matching bags...this chapter needs a NSFW tag.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Well that was really gay. Anime why you do dis? why only subtext?

SumiBanba have matching bags...this chapter needs a NSFW tag.

Holy shit I didn't notice
Everyone has like the same bag (except maybe Chitaru) and there you have those two with their matching bags
Even got the same fuckin sparkles

last edited at May 9, 2016 3:15AM

joined Apr 25, 2015

Haruki x Isuke holding hands made me more happy than I expected. Hopefully there will be a small epilogue with everyone.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Another thing, I'm actually curious of how Isuke's Papa looks like lol. Or if they will show his face

Kmbanr2
joined Nov 7, 2015

Anyone know the approximate timeline of this series? I've been assuming it roughly follows the Japanese school year (sakura in bloom for graduation and all), but it just occurred to me that Suzu's July birthday doesn't fit.

last edited at May 5, 2016 6:19AM

joined Dec 9, 2014

Anyone know the approximate timeline of this series? I've been assuming it roughly follows the Japanese school year (sakura in bloom for graduation and all), but it just occurred to me that Suzu's July birthday doesn't fit.

I think Japanese schools start April and they have a summer season too. If you noticed how in some schools they have Summer uniforms and Winter uniforms

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I've been getting the books Seven Seas is publishing (it just hit volume 3) and while the art is really good, I feel the story its a victim of its own premise.

Alot of the girls are really interesting characters on the chapters they star in but those are precisely the ones after which they removed from the cast, making it me feel like all that good characterization is being thrown out the window in favor of a premise that is becoming increasingly contrived and dumb.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh my god ;_____;
Only when the real Tokaku calls her name, does Haru blush
Their declarations of love ;AA;

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

SO SHORT!

bangs head against desk

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

NEXT CHAPTER, PLEASE!

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I can't believe they screwed the anime over like that, it could've been great and so cheesy but no they had to go and cut all the good dialogue.

last edited at May 6, 2016 8:02PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

I can't believe they screwed the anime over like that, it could've been great and so cheesy but no they had to go and cut all the good dialogue.

But cutting dialogue, do you mean how the anime didn't have these lines?
Manga's still ongoing, the last chapters weren't published at the time the anime was made and aired

I looked it up, there were only 2 volumes when the anime aired.

last edited at May 6, 2016 8:07PM

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

I'm a bit confused. Did Tokaku actually try to kill Haru or was that just Nio impersonating her? I had a bit of trouble following who was who.

joined Sep 21, 2014

I'm a bit confused. Did Tokaku actually try to kill Haru or was that just Nio impersonating her? I had a bit of trouble following who was who.

Tokaku needs to prove to herself that she didn't protect and fall in love with Haru from her Queen Bee ability, and that's the drastic measures she's taking
Nio is really just after Haru's skin tho, so she took this chance to impersonate Tokaku and try trick Haru

Real Tokaku attacks Haru, Nio-Tokaku fake being Tokaku but gets bested, so gives up her trick and tries to just go for Haru

To reply you must either login or sign up.