Big Clit would be a hell of a rapper name

BIG CLIT, FROM UNDER THE HOOD

BIG CLIT, COMING FOR YOUR BITCH

BIG CLIT, GROWIN' OUT YA SISTERS CUNT COMIN' TO STEAL YA SLITS

sounds like a tough neighbourhood to grow up in

last edited at Apr 30, 2016 7:57PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hide your kids, hide your wife and hide your sis too, cause they are clitting everybody out there.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Gamer598 posted:

Somehow, that looks really strange sitting next to your avatar. :)

gwennie-chan
67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Purple Library Guy posted:

Gamer598 posted:

Somehow, that looks really strange sitting next to your avatar. :)

Yours too

joined Jul 26, 2014

How is big clit different from futa? A dick is literally just a big clit.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

No.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nya-chan posted:

No.

Well theoretically it is, but is a tad bit more complicated than that ;P

last edited at May 4, 2016 2:27PM

joined Jul 26, 2014

Nya-chan posted:

No.

Not theoretically, what the fuck, it's scientific fact. Basic biology. The reason why females have clits in the first place is because we were all at a state in between male and female in the womb and if your chromosomes determined you male then your little clit would develop into a penis. If not, then it stays a clit. Females don't have a clit for the sole reason of pleasure since it serves no actual reproductive purpose. It's just a leftover of what could've been.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

YamCakes posted:

Nya-chan posted:

No.

Not theoretically, what the fuck, it's scientific fact. Basic biology. The reason why females have clits in the first place is because we were all at a state in between male and female in the womb and if your chromosomes determined you male then your little clit would develop into a penis. If not, then it stays a clit. Females don't have a clit for the sole reason of pleasure since it serves no actual reproductive purpose. It's just a leftover of what could've been.

I know. That is exactly what I was referring to. What I meant is that yes, every penis start as clit, but there is still vast difference between fully developed penis and clit. So just saying penis is bigger clit is simplifying things quite a bit.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Females don't have a clit for the sole reason of pleasure since it serves no actual reproductive purpose. It's just a leftover of what could've been.

Still no. It's not because they have the same origin and that because of hormones they developped differently that one of them lost its purpose. They just developped into different purposes.

A clit has twice more nerve endings than a penis. You're telling me it serves no purpose in the reproductive process?

joined Jul 26, 2014

Females don't have a clit for the sole reason of pleasure since it serves no actual reproductive purpose. It's just a leftover of what could've been.

Still no. It's not because they have the same origin and that because of hormones they developped differently that one of them lost its purpose. They just developped into different purposes.

A clit has twice more nerve endings than a penis. You're telling me it serves no purpose in the reproductive process?

Well, a woman's clit feeling good doesn't produce or increase chances of pregnancy. Just because it has more nerve endings (and mind you, it has more nerve endings in a concentrated area, as in, a penis has the same amount but it is just widespread across the entire member--and doesn't that make sense, considering it's just a clit, but expanded, then further expanded during male puberty?) this doesn't mean it actually plays a role in reproduction. Last I checked, in countries that practice female circumcision, despite the fact girls' clits are mutilated beyond repair, they're still quite able to reproduce. Fact is, the reproductive process between humans requires three key components: viable sperm, eggs, and a womb for the fetus to develop in. Nothing more nothing less, as long as the woman keeps herself safe and healthy enough to birth the child.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, a woman's clit feeling good doesn't produce or increase chances of pregnancy.

Well, you can't definitively say that. There are active theories (in the scientific sense of the term) that orgasms may increase fertility in one of a number of ways. Very little has been ruled out at this point.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Because it's not mandatory doesn't mean it has no role. Pleasure can be something you seek, and it increases the chances of pregnancy. It can also increase the chances that the mother associates the offspring with a good experience and treats it well. Humans, and lots of mammals, are not just bags of organs and genes.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

YamCakes posted:

and doesn't that make sense, considering it's just a clit, but expanded, then further expanded during male puberty?)

And as we all know, clitoris shoots sperm 8D

last edited at May 9, 2016 7:50AM

gwennie-chan
67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

I would like to point out something regarding the whole debate about the biological use of a clit versus a developed penis. Generally most sexually dimorphic creatures have a "male seeking female" element. Even in plants or coral, they release huge clouds of pollen/spawn that seek out the eggs. Mammals have that as well generally, but it's more complicated than the more primitive "dump tons of buckets of sperm into the air/water and hope it meets something" method. The whole mammalian concealed ovulation and penile-vaginal system makes a clitoris make much more sense. If the female partner can be given enough pleasurable stimulus, it will sedate her long enough for the male to inject that Het goodness into her vagina so she gets Pregnant.

I mean c'mon it's not like this mechanism isn't rife through hentai everywhere? You know where it looks like Rape but the uke partner ends up feeling really good and letting it continue. Basically the same thing. tl;dr "Oneesama that feels so weird stop it moans I'm so hot I'm dripping orgasms"

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Can be female seeking male too. That's what heat is for. Female scent is different depending on where in the cycle she is. But its influence is minor in humans.

joined Jul 26, 2014

I would like to point out something regarding the whole debate about the biological use of a clit versus a developed penis. Generally most sexually dimorphic creatures have a "male seeking female" element. Even in plants or coral, they release huge clouds of pollen/spawn that seek out the eggs. Mammals have that as well generally, but it's more complicated than the more primitive "dump tons of buckets of sperm into the air/water and hope it meets something" method. The whole mammalian concealed ovulation and penile-vaginal system makes a clitoris make much more sense. If the female partner can be given enough pleasurable stimulus, it will sedate her long enough for the male to inject that Het goodness into her vagina so she gets Pregnant.

I mean c'mon it's not like this mechanism isn't rife through hentai everywhere? You know where it looks like Rape but the uke partner ends up feeling really good and letting it continue. Basically the same thing. tl;dr "Oneesama that feels so weird stop it moans I'm so hot I'm dripping orgasms"

True enough. But my point is, if not for the fact that we were all in between male and female in the womb, I don't think females need a clit, but rather, is a (convenient) leftover, like male nipples. By the way,

If the female partner can be given enough pleasurable stimulus, it will sedate her long enough for the male to inject that Het goodness into her vagina so she gets Pregnant.

That sentence made me lol xD

joined Jan 5, 2016

WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Are you referring to the doujin or the thread discussion?

joined Dec 31, 2015

Are you referring to the doujin or the thread discussion?

...Why not both?

Ava3
joined Jun 4, 2016

Well, I think I'll just make do with some futas. Big clit looks like some ugly piece of alien meat which stuck in her pussy so... No, thank you.
It's way better to reread this one: http://exhentai.org/g/263003/6f9bf9c790/

last edited at Jun 9, 2016 11:43AM

joined Jun 25, 2016

I can handel a lot but this is disgusting XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.