Forum › Opapagoto discussion

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

^There's spoiler tags for that.

Also, YES! I was scared she'd end up with airplane girl.

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

when?!! when will it update?!!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Maybe I'm spoiling here if I say this, but it will have a HusbandxWife ending ;)
Sorry for looking into the raws >.<

Maybe you should tag your spoilers, like so^^^^
I've already been spoiled for this manga, but still, it's such a pain to see that people still comment and spoil unscanlated chapters/endings
Why would you do that?

last edited at Jan 4, 2016 4:41PM

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

The author recently wrote some interesting stuff, and confirmed some endings and the yuri. If you can read Japanese, take a look if you like. Scroll down to tweets from Jan 3.

https://twitter.com/siraume_nazuna

This is adorable, definitely following this series.

Now about the complaints, unless you guys have already read the story I would suggest to wait for the story to develop and then complaint.

Exactly. What is uploaded here (as of this time) is only the beginning arc. Things take time to develop and form a complete picture, for both the yuri and the story.

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

The author recently wrote some interesting stuff, and confirmed some endings and the yuri. If you can read Japanese, take a look if you like. Scroll down to tweets from Jan 3.

Could someone translate those tweets?

last edited at Jan 8, 2016 8:52AM

Untitled
joined Aug 14, 2014

This is so good. I love it. Hopefully we get it translated soon ;;

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

i guess siraume nazuna really likes food. to be honest, the dishes really do look good enough to eat. just need to make a small adjustment first. get ride of the seafood and meat-stuff then it'd be perfect.

last edited at Jan 23, 2016 11:57PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

i guess siraume nazuna really likes food. to be honest, the dishes really do look good enough to eat. just need to make a small adjustment first. get ride of the seafood and meat-stuff then it'd be perfect.

Takemiya Jin does that a lot too, from time to time. especially if she's travelling for events, she'll post photos of various meals.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Forever ongoing. Well played.

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

All the chapters are out... can someone please finish translating this ? :/

joined Dec 26, 2015

Really quick but basically...

Haruhi and Yukari graduate and Haruhi ends up leaving without any persuasion from Yukari because Haruhi was concerned about Yukari's future. 10 years later, they suddenly meet at the garden where they said goodbye and Yukari smiles at her the same way she did all those years ago. Haruhi finds out that Yukari never married. Yukari tells her that even though she experienced the outside world, Haruhi was always her number 1 and asks Haruhi if she thought so to. Seeing Yukari with so much determination and devotion for her, Haruhi finally understands love and they have a happy end. Also, Yukari is saying "I could never love anyone but you" in the sketch.

Ive read the raws when it came out and I can do chapter summaries for those itching to know what kind of happens in the chapters, will be very brief though!

last edited at Feb 13, 2016 3:14AM

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Wanna read more!

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

I liked this manga, but it seems they are abandoning the translations of manga comedy... Well I once here in the waiting list to read so eagerly launching new chapters o/

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

When the heck is this going to update =.=

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Never.

Yuuna
joined Jan 4, 2015

Never.

Is the scan team not active anymore???
Waaaaah!!! :( I have raws but I Wish someone would translate. :)

joined Jan 8, 2016

Only you can stop yuri from not-getting translated.

Or was it forest fires?

joined Jul 20, 2016

Released in 2014.Now it's already 2016.OMG

joined Jul 20, 2016

Pls update

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Released in 2014.Now it's already 2016.OMG

You started an account specifically to whine. That's pretty special.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I'm liking this so far, I hope it doesn't get dropped

last edited at Jul 25, 2016 3:56AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I'm liking this so far, I hope it doesn't get dropped

laughs /sobs

last edited at Jul 25, 2016 3:59AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Haruhi and Yukari graduate and Haruhi ends up leaving without any persuasion from Yukari because Haruhi was concerned about Yukari's future. 10 years later, they suddenly meet at the garden where they said goodbye and Yukari smiles at her the same way she did all those years ago. Haruhi finds out that Yukari never married. Yukari tells her that even though she experienced the outside world, Haruhi was always her number 1 and asks Haruhi if she thought so to. Seeing Yukari with so much determination and devotion for her, Haruhi finally understands love and they have a happy end. Also, Yukari is saying "I could never love anyone but you" in the sketch.

I hate this, like ACTUALLY hate this.
TEN YEARS!? and they come into contact at all during that time? I'm sorry but that's just super stupid

joined Jun 12, 2012

Waifu x Husbando shenanigans will never be translated in your lifetime

Why even live (ಥ﹏ಥ)?

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

Finish in 3 volumes, but no updates after 3 chapters?? -_-
Hope someone can bring this up again :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.