Forum › Pregnancy Announcement discussion

Ghostface-scream-decal__33749.1511159183
joined Feb 1, 2013

This kinda pained my heart :/

42ed6ac01f64931b5bad2cac0038d2d6
joined Apr 11, 2013

This kinda pained my heart :/

Ditto... My heart suddenly feels so heavy...

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

I wonder if it really is possible to do such a thing though

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

so, it really is a magic baby?

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

ookkaayy~ O.o.
Is that even possible?.

joined Oct 3, 2013

ookkaayy~ O.o.
Is that even possible?.

It's Touhou; anything's possible.

ANYWAYS, I'm scared to actually read this, not because of the comments (though they do support my fears) but because of the title and natural human reproduction...then again, it IS Touhou... I guess I'll take a leap for yuri faith.

EDIT: Not as heart-wrenching as I though, still is though. I actually thought that it would be the other way around since it would follow the (canon?) timeline.

last edited at Oct 9, 2013 4:58AM

321135_2320992341587_421511_s
joined Jun 16, 2013

I don't get it on the last part. What's wrong with the child and what's her name? Can some one explain? Thank you!

joined Apr 14, 2013

And here I was looking for a sad story :/

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't get it on the last part. What's wrong with the child and what's her name? Can some one explain? Thank you!

Not sure if I'm reading it right, but I think the child might not be Rinko's at all, but Yukari's by way of magical rape. By the looks of it, the child is inheriting Yukari's gap power and won't be able to live in the outside world and will have to come to Gensokyo. Based on that, it's kind of like Yukari is using Mirabel to set up a successor for herself.

I really don't want to be reading that right.

My%20logo
joined Oct 7, 2013

Wait... I don't get it. So no science babies? Why did they force a crappy ending?

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Not sure if I'm reading it right, but I think the child might not be Rinko's at all, but Yukari's by way of magical rape. By the looks of it, the child is inheriting Yukari's gap power and won't be able to live in the outside world and will have to come to Gensokyo. Based on that, it's kind of like Yukari is using Mirabel to set up a successor for herself.

I really don't want to be reading that right.

Thought Yukali is the baby, though.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Same.

My thoughts on the matter is that, during the flashback, Child!Yukari was running away from something, used her gap powers to escape and managed to arrive at Maribel's womb. Then, the friend who knows about the Youkai knows it and so on an so forth. Still, the timeline doesn't fit... -__-

As a side note, should this have a "Comedy" tag?

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Same.

My thoughts on the matter is that, during the flashback, Child!Yukari was running away from something, used her gap powers to escape and managed to arrive at Maribel's womb. Then, the friend who knows about the Youkai knows it and so on an so forth. Still, the timeline doesn't fit... -__-

Nah. I'd rather recommend a Drama, due to the ending.
But then again, Science Babies is for sure.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Same.

Nah. I'd rather recommend a Drama, due to the ending.
But then again, Science Babies is for sure.
This reminds me of the grandfather paradox...

joined Apr 10, 2013

Grandfather Paradox?

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Same.

Come to think of it. Have you finished with my VOW?

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

nooo.... that cover !
the Yukari Annunciation,
it's not often to see this level of blasfemy, that goes right away on my desktop

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

Yeah, after the second read through, I'm pretty sure that Yukari is Mari and Ren's baby.

Mmmm, if Mari is part of Yukari given free will, then it's almost a time moebius.

joined Apr 10, 2013

Come to think of it. Have you finished with my VOW?

Not yet. I'll get to that sooner or later.

joined Jul 17, 2013

this raises questions...

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Is that really child Yukari who was shown being attacked? She doesn't have any ribbons on her body. The hat and clothing looks more like Mari. The fact that Mari is the one who is having the flashback despite never having given birth should support the idea that the attacked person is Mari. After all she should have no idea about the child's history.

Also, that lie (it was obviously a lie) that Mari told Renko to make Renko think the baby was theirs is probably so that she would raise the baby with Mari right? After all, the story gives no indication that the baby was truly Mari and Renko's. Mari probably had an unexpected pregnancy and chose Renko for the father role.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I...kind of wish I didn't read past the A/N.

joined Apr 20, 2013

I...kind of wish I didn't read past the A/N.

Me too.
Heavy feeling just somehow runs through my brain .

joined Apr 10, 2013

... Too many opinions. Like others said, the possibility of the baby being Yukari is now quite low. Without the ribbons and Maribel seemingly engulfed by the gap, it is safe to assume that Maribel was the one who is in the flashback. After that, however, I do not know.

I'd still like it if Yukari was the baby though. THAT'D BE AWESOME!
But if Yukari kinda gap-raped Maribel, I'll seriously flip out. Mostly if Yukari just did it for the sake of an heir.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Grandfather Paradox?

http://abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/glossary/grandfather_paradox.html

mess up, isnt it?

To reply you must either login or sign up.