Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

Oh, Nao, you're a girl after my own heart. I can't get enough of her.

We need a crossover with the cast of 'Is My Hobby Weird?'

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That squad of friends tho, was it just the senpai who had a crush on the girl who was tickling her? I don't remember much about this group of friends, besides that I think the same senpai kissed the same girl on the head while on the train

Yeah, they're the debate club and the senpai (Nononon) being tickled has a giant crush on the girl tickling her (Yumimi). The other two are just fellow members of the club: Mayuyu (with her hair down) and Mariri (with a similar high ponytail to Yumimi except with her bangs pulled up). We don't really see much of them but they're actually one of my favourites just because of how much of a dork Nononon is.

Nononon
Yumimi
Mayuyu
Mariri

Someone is stammering in that manga.

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 4:32PM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Oh, Nao, you're a girl after my own heart. I can't get enough of her.

We need a crossover with the cast of 'Is My Hobby Weird?'

Oh that would be awesome

Again a new chapter that makes my day light up

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

So that no one is disappointed: scanlation rate is going to go down again after this chapter.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Chie & A-chan are definitely married

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

"I... I DO!!!" yup, definitely married

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

But why not even a little kiss >.<

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

So that no one is disappointed: scanlation rate is going to go down again after this chapter.

Well it had to end sometime. Thanks for the heads up.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Earl Sandwich.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I just remembered Chie use to hate A-chan and just wanted to fondle her breasts? Now A-chan is annoyed with Chie all the time, and Chie's in love with her.

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 3:16PM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

"I wish I had more pinkies!"

And then I imagined Chie with a bunch of extra pinkies and... couldn't... stop... giggling.

"I AM LORD SANDWICH!!"

dead

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 3:22PM

joined Oct 13, 2014

chie is so adorable its easy to forget she was kind of a bitch in the beginning. now wheres the kiss >-<

398381_10150554123567654_939975514_n
joined Feb 4, 2013

I couldn't help but notice how the drawing style has changed... I find it more... cute?

I don't know how to express it but I know I kept looking at Ai-chan's face for like 10 minutes
(there http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch65#7
and there http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch65#9
and there http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch66#2
and there http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch66#4 )

Same for Miyoshi
(there http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch64#10 )

The characters are definitely drawn differently! They are more... something, and I love it.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, it's normal that an author gets better over the years and that their style changes.

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

Earl Sandwich.

I had forgotten that this is a real person that actually existed. Brb, gonna fix that.
That being said, Earls can be referred to as Lord.

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 6:21PM

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

I couldn't help but notice how the drawing style has changed... I find it more... cute?

The characters are definitely drawn differently! They are more... something, and I love it.

I really enjoy Torajirou's art style. I didn't like it too much in Maka Maka, but it's much more pleasing to the eye here.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Earl Sandwich.

I had forgotten that this is a real person that actually existed. Brb, gonna fix that.

Earl of Sandwich is a title, not a person. There's been 11 Earl's of Sandwich, the first was Edward Montagu (not sure of the first name).

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

Earl of Sandwich is a title, not a person. There's been 11 Earl's of Sandwich, the first was Edward Montagu (not sure of the first name).

Would "I am the Earl of Sandwich" be good?

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Stupid Ah-chan! The perfect present was a kiss!
And nice niples sandwich king

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Lmao the way their friendship started was pretty silly, you guys should really go back and check that out. The way Onoda bitches on random strangers, is exactly how Chie and Ai's friendship started, with Chie bitching on Ai and convinced that she had dark and terrible-looking nipples, and eventually concocting the sketchy plan of befriending her and hopefully being allowed to cope a feel. How it has changed since then is pretty remarkable.

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 6:50PM

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

God, I love Chie and A-chan so much.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Lmao the way their friendship started was pretty silly, you guys should really go back and check that out. The way Onoda bitches on random strangers, is exactly how Chie and Ai's friendship started, with Chie bitching on Ai and convinced that she had dark and terrible-looking nipples, and eventually concocting the sketchy plan of befriending her and hopefully being allowed to cope a feel. How it has changed since then is pretty remarkable.

I am pretty sure that nothing Chie did that was super-gay was an accident.

However, it kinda seems like every thing super-gay Ai does IS an accident.

It always feels like Ai is the reason they're not making out yet. Shy and reluctant or something? Kinda like how Yuu is the reason Mari and Yuu are not actually sleeping together.

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

pg 29

i now pronounce you wife and wife

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That's the main difference with Onoda. When realizing she was wrong about Ai, Chie took an entirely different outlook, more positive and went out of her way to befriend Chie where Onoda would usually just clam up some more and bitch even more.

That was a nice chapter, in any case, loved the "I do !" reaction from Chie. Guess that much exhuberance is hard to handle for the more reserved Ai. XD

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

The sandwich, if I remember correctly, was actually something knocked together by one of the Earls of Sandwich for himself and some guests he had visiting, which is where the name came from! The Earl of Sandwich here is a pretty cool guy hahaa.

I really do love Chie and Ai, but with Ai still obviously in denial of their relationship, I hope that the two can have a somewhat serious chat in the future about where things are going etc. Plus I really wanted to see a kiss this chapter! Damnnn. They are still super cute tho

To reply you must either login or sign up.