Forum › Download App Girl discussion

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Another bulk upload, huh.
So I'm wondering what ch8's title originally is. A pun of When They Cry(Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)?

NYCYuriLuver87
joined Jun 25, 2013

THANK YOU for posting this!! Every other manga site says this title is licensed, but no one is saying if or where it will be made available for sale. I guess this is another example of publishers buying the rights of a manga series with no idea of how to go about translating or selling one, then abandoning the licence altogether just like "Poor Poor Lips" was!

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

THANK YOU for posting this!! Every other manga site says this title is licensed, but no one is saying if or where it will be made available for sale. I guess this is another example of publishers buying the rights of a manga series with no idea of how to go about translating or selling one, then abandoning the licence altogether just like "Poor Poor Lips" was!

You registered particularly for posting a reply here?
(Though I'm agreeing w/ you. Copyright just s**ks.)

joined Jun 25, 2013

You registered particularly for posting a reply here?
(Though I'm agreeing w/ you. Copyright just s**ks.)

Nope...Been following this site for a few years now (maybe since 2009 or so). I was REALLY BUMMED during the sites downtime, too! Just thanking whomever uploaded this manga to the site. Been looking for it for quite a while.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I notice in chapter 2 page 63 and more, sensei is spelt wrong? Or is there something im unaware of, like the girl talks funny and they tranlated it that way - (though if thats the case they should note it).

Wierd - seems to only be the doctor who miss spells sensei- happens throughout the chapter but not in the previous one - so i cant tell if its a mistake or not.

Seems fairly fun so far.

last edited at Oct 3, 2013 3:13AM

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

I've read the first chapter a long time ago 'cause someone in yuri newsletter I'm subscribed to told me about it.
That said, is there really any het here? That's kind of bummer, I loved the story...

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I've read the first chapter a long time ago 'cause someone in yuri newsletter I'm subscribed to told me about it.
That said, is there really any het here? That's kind of bummer, I loved the story...

well, not really. the whole school is for girls only, but some of the girls deny that they "swing that way" (including the teacher).

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

well, not really. the whole school is for girls only, but some of the girls deny that they "swing that way" (including the teacher).

so there's no actual het, right? Then that's good, great. ^o^
As for the teacher, since she is (I think) the main character here, she'll be raped by her students.
Uhh, sorry that's rude. But let's not kidding ourselves, She's meant to be with iincho.

last edited at Oct 3, 2013 10:26AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

THANK YOU for posting this!! Every other manga site says this title is licensed, but no one is saying if or where it will be made available for sale.

To be entirely honest, I'm not really sure how you ran into that issue.

Trinity BAKumA has its own online reader - though I will admittedly never get used to the Foolz slide style - it's up on Manga Traders (downloadable or available online) and it's also up on Batoto. I'd highly recommend that those three places - scanlation group, MT, Batoto; in that order - be your first destinations when you're looking for some particular series. Unless it's here, of course.

@het, well there is a...reverse trap(male?) I suppose, and whats-'er-name is in love with the principal. Happy to drop the tag if someone prefers it that way.

last edited at Oct 3, 2013 11:27AM

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

To be entirely honest, I'm not really sure how you ran into that issue.

Trinity BAKumA has its own online reader - though I will admittedly never get used to the Foolz slide style - it's up on Manga Traders (downloadable or available online) and it's also up on Batoto. I'd highly recommend that those three places - scanlation group, MT, Batoto; in that order - be your first destinations when you're looking for some particular series. Unless it's here, of course.

Is that about licensing? You're confusing me, friend.

@het, well there is a...reverse trap(male?) I suppose, and whats-'er-name is in love with the principal. Happy to drop the tag if someone prefers it that way.

The tag is fine if it's relevant. Though, isn't reverse-trap means a girl that dressed up as male? So, it's not like there'll be dudes popping out into the scene right? That's the only thing that matters to me, anyway. This is yuri reverse harem! If any dude lays one grubby filthy oily paw in it, even if God forgive him, I WON'T!!!

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Is that about licensing? You're confusing me, friend.

Forgetting to quote the right post...don't mind me.

The tag is fine if it's relevant. Though, isn't reverse-trap means a girl that dressed up as male? So, it's not like there'll be dudes popping out into the scene right? That's the only thing that matters to me, anyway. This is yuri reverse harem! If any dude lays one grubby filthy oily paw in it, even if God forgive him, I WON'T!!!

I'm unsure if it's a reverse trap or a male. Their gender is called into question and poked fun at multiple times. Made accurate tagging a little bit difficult.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I'm unsure if it's a reverse trap or a male. Their gender is called into question and poked fun at multiple times. Made accurate tagging a little bit difficult.

according with the computer program, only girls are allowed on school grounds. I do agree it is still ambiguous but I am going with that for now.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

wrong order at chapter 3, first three pages must be at the end of it

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

So it's like Chrona from Soul Eater? Then maybe tag "androgynous" will be more appropriate?
As for the girl who love principal, will the principal butt in to the story? Please God, no!

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

SPOILER:
3 Volumes in total

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Um, I'm wondering why they're saying this title is licensed.... According to http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=26090 this manga has not been nor has ever been licensed in English. Are you perhaps looking at a French site or somesuch?

joined Jun 5, 2014

how can i missed this series. ..urgh so good!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

according with the computer program, only girls are allowed on school grounds. I do agree it is still ambiguous but I am going with that for now.

I dunno if that's such a smart move. I, for one, have actually been avoiding the manga up until now because of the het tag, which I only find out now isn't actually accurate thanks to the comments.

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Shou is a girl, don't worry. There isn't any het up until the last translated chapter. To be precise, only the never shown principal that might be a guy.

Miku%20avatar%20(wattpad)
joined Oct 6, 2014

Soo, why is there a genderbender tag?

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Soo, why is there a genderbender tag?

The discussion is above.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I just discovered that this group is dead. sad.

joined Dec 5, 2014

Oh, it's good Yuri Project pick up this.
That cliffhanger at the end...damn.

joined Aug 11, 2014

Y'know, for something that looks like a silly lighthearted comedy, it sure didn't waste any time shifting to super high-tension open conflict. The tone is just really weird.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Y'know, for something that looks like a silly lighthearted comedy, it sure didn't waste any time shifting to super high-tension open conflict. The tone is just really weird.

I agree. The change in mood over the last two chapters is just... odd. I'll be looking out for more of this now, though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.