Forum › Posts by NYCYuriLuver87

NYCYuriLuver87
joined Jun 25, 2013

I REALLY hope SOMEONE would pick this up, even if just to practice how to translate Japanese.
But, if not, could someone find out where I could find the RAWS so I could find out how the story ends!!!!

last edited at Oct 16, 2014 1:30AM

NYCYuriLuver87
Puchim@su discussion 11 Sep 23:19
joined Jun 25, 2013

Loved the second half of Ch.69!! Harukasan is my FAVORITE!!!
She's just like any other child.....Just looking for a little love and attention!!
But, then again......Isn't that what ALL OF US are looking?

NYCYuriLuver87
joined Jun 25, 2013

Ending felt rushed.....Publisher probably told the author to wrap it up by chapter 15, so this is what we end up with!
My question is though, when I started reading this Haruse Hiroki was the only one credited with creating this story, so who is "ryugatta"?

NYCYuriLuver87
joined Jun 25, 2013

THANK YOU for posting this!! Every other manga site says this title is licensed, but no one is saying if or where it will be made available for sale. I guess this is another example of publishers buying the rights of a manga series with no idea of how to go about translating or selling one, then abandoning the licence altogether just like "Poor Poor Lips" was!

You registered particularly for posting a reply here?
(Though I'm agreeing w/ you. Copyright just s**ks.)

Nope...Been following this site for a few years now (maybe since 2009 or so). I was REALLY BUMMED during the sites downtime, too! Just thanking whomever uploaded this manga to the site. Been looking for it for quite a while.

NYCYuriLuver87
joined Jun 25, 2013

THANK YOU for posting this!! Every other manga site says this title is licensed, but no one is saying if or where it will be made available for sale. I guess this is another example of publishers buying the rights of a manga series with no idea of how to go about translating or selling one, then abandoning the licence altogether just like "Poor Poor Lips" was!