Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I know that Yuri Hime already had some het offscreen before, though I don't remember any now, I just find hard to believe that Kodama Naoko will do it or that Yuri Hime will let she do it, because like I said before the manga is already pretty divisive even in japan, even if it's offscreen the threesome can pretty much kill the manga, especially if it happens because of retarded blackmail like in hentai, as for being NTR, if anyone is suffering NTR it is only Takeda because I really doubt in the end Hotaru and Yuma won't be together.

joined Mar 19, 2016

Kodama is trying something different for a change, let her be.

And no, if anything, this developement as much as some hate it has gathered quite the number of followers.

Also, if the main character are the one doing it isn't Netorare, it's called Netori.
Which is why the author was kind of surprised about Takeda's reception.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

In no moment I'm not letting her be as you said, I just said that I doubt she will do it or they will let she do it.

It is true that it is a lot popular, more than we imagine a manga like this would be, it is true that even with all the hate it gets it also attract a lot of people because it's not the usual yuri story, but that doesn't mean everyone will just accept the threesome, there's pretty much no way Fujiwara can really force them to do it, especially now that Yuma broke with Takeda, and even if she was still with him it would be stupid, I don't think there's any way for the threesome to happen without being pretty shitty written, if that happens it doesn't matter if it's really popular, if it end up being like in hentai it can easily lose a lot of it's followers.

I know it's called Netori when the main character is doing it, but like I said if anyone is having the person they love stolen it is Takeda, so from his point of view it's Netorare, because it's obvious that Hotaru and Yuma only really love each other, only reason people like Takeda is because he's "nice", I wonder how many readers are actually straight girls and that's part of the reason he's so popular.

joined Mar 19, 2016

That's not how netorare is played.

He isn't the protagonist and you are clearly empathizing with the girls so isn't netorare, to be netorare it needs him to : 1. Be protagonist and 2. Empathize with him, none of the people here did that, and were enjoying it instead. It couldn't be more netori than that.
+
Btw, it's because Takeda broke with Yuma that Fujiwara went for the idea of the 3P, and that's why Hotaru is trying hard to make them reconcile.

To me it would be better if they leave Takeda out of the picture to see how the girls deal with this issue themselves. Specially Hotaru since she is the main culprit of this chain of events.

last edited at Mar 19, 2016 2:33PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I never said he is the MC or that people are empathizing with him, I just said that from his side of the story he is suffering Netorare and I know very well how NTR works so you don't need to try explain it for me, I know that this is a Netori story.

Honestly? I think Fujiwawa would try the threesome even if Yuma was still with Takeda, he is that much of a shitty person after all, I also agree that it would be better to leave Takeda out, but Kodama Naoko will probably give him a happy ending too, especially because he became so popular, now the question is for how long Yuma will cotinue to act like a brainless idiot, it would be nice to see she doing something instead of Hotaru doing everything.

last edited at Mar 19, 2016 2:51PM

joined Mar 19, 2016

Well, no issues there.

And yeas I agree, the biggeest weakness of the series isn't if there is hetero going on or not, it's Yuma and her lack of brain when it involves Hotaru. It's so dumb isn't fun.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I think Yuma is mentally challenged, but not in a cute way like the girls from Sakura Trick, seriously, sometimes some characters grab the Idiot Ball and do stupid things, but in Yuma case she pretty much seens to have a Idiot Ball in place of her brain.

In my case I think it end up becoming funny because of how forced it is, like, Yuma is typical retarded girl like you see in some mangas, hentai in particular, Hotaru is supposedly smart and manipulative, knows how to act and all that, but some of her actions are pretty stupid too, Fujiwara is typical forced jerk like you see in a lot of shoujos, I bet a lot of girls like him because of that, as for Takeda, he's just a loser who's whining because he didn't get the pussy he wanted, like Citrus I feel that the story is So Bad, It's Good, of course for those who don't like they're So Bad, It's Horrible.

joined Mar 19, 2016

I think you're the first person who calls Takeda a whiner, loser yes, he ain't protagonist, but whiner?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Okay, maybe whiner is a little too much, but he did get all hurt because Yuma didn't want to sleep with him even though they're not going out for much time yet, like how he acted after it and avoided her as if he's a child who didn't get the toy he wanted, I did feel that was pretty whiny from his part, it's not like there's any reason to really like him anyway, I find stupid that japanese likes him because he's "nice", I don't really see that as enough reason to like a stupid character like him or any character at all actually, even ignoring the fact that I'm biased for yuri, he don't really get any sympathy from me, so being a yuri fan just makes easier to add a few more insults when talking about him.

joined Mar 19, 2016

Eh, before that he already got the hints from his friend about Yuma's true colors.

Also, among a collection of fucked up people like Hotaru, Yuma and Fujiwara Takeda comes on top of them as the sane one.

Also I know how some guys like you behave, if he is nice = he is annoying, if he is a push over = he is a rapist, if he is douche = he is a piece of shit.
So no, that's why most of the times a hardcore yurifan talks about a male character it automatically invalidates its worth which is why sadly all of the yuri fans gets lumped together in the same bag.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Hints or not don't change the fact he was kind of a dick because she didn't want to sleep with him, and I don't see him as the sane one of the group, he's more like the ignorant one and disposable one, besides to show how Yuma loves Hotaru but doesn't see that yet he didn't really have any importance to the story, so much that even you said he should be left out of the picture already.

And sorry to say but you don't know me then, I admit that I am a little biased because of yuri, of course I will favor yuri relationship over others, but that doesn't mean I'm biased like the yuri fans you mean, I always try to not be biased like that, I don't think Takeda is annoying because he's "nice", although he is better than the others I don't really find him that much nice either, I just don't see being nice as a reason to like anyone, to me that feels like harem bullshit where the protagonist is a bland idiot whos only quality is being nice and all girls fall in love with him only because of that, if I find him annoying it's because he's an idiot who pretty much could have disappeared from the story and wouldn't be a loss at all.

But I do get why you thought I'm like that, I also don't like how some of yuri fans treat male characters in yuri, especially because some really don't deserve it, the problem is that a lot of times they really are made to be that bad, like pushy borderline rapist or super jerk rapist like Fujiwara, unfortunately yuri in general lacks good male characters, but most yuri tend to focus only on the main characters and give a little screen time to people close to them, so it's not like male characters are really necessary even if they're good.

joined Mar 13, 2016

god damn this stuff is depressing, i regret starting "reading" this, all characters are kinda awful, some more than others.

at this point i kinda hope it goes as dark as possible, Yuma becoming an even worse "Hotaru" or some shit like that, i mean in ch9 she seemed close to breaking point, but then Hotaru saves the day, not that she is the reason Yuma is becoming broken lol

joined May 23, 2013

the author its gotta be a guy....its just cant be a women...if she is she needs to go back to writing shoujo for a living yuri is not for her.

joined Mar 19, 2016

"If you don't like what she writes >>>> must be a guy"
What

"If it is a she then she sucks"
The fuck?

joined Mar 30, 2016

Read the raws and it seems like Yuma is getting depressed because of Hotaru...

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 11:15PM by Nezchan

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Read the raws and it seems like Yuma is getting depressed because of Hotaru...

we're all getting depressed because of Hotaru
Well from the entire cast really

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

I'm going to commit sucide soon if I don't get more chapters

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Holy shit.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Well that's a shitty reason.
Bisexuals are greedy.
Pansexuals even more.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Bisexuals are greedy.
Pansexuals even more.

Well as this manga is portraying them at least, another reason to dislike it.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Bisexuals are greedy.
Pansexuals even more.

Not only this mentallity about bisexuals and pansexuals is stupid, innacurate and offensive, the manga never portrayed them like that, if all you two have to say is some form of prejudice against them, then please keep your opinions to yourself.

11828559_843014909109816_2387147465110623620_n
joined Aug 2, 2015

Bisexuals are greedy.
Pansexuals even more.

Not only this mentallity about bisexuals and pansexuals is stupid, innacurate and offensive, the manga never portrayed them like that, if all you two have to say is some form of prejudice against them, then please keep your opinions to yourself.

dude chill

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Bisexuals are greedy.
Pansexuals even more.

Well my aunt is bi and my cousin is pan so........yeah no.
this manga is portraying bisexual people in that bullshit light though, specifically hotaru who is just the worst(though the other dumbass isnt much better), I dont think its intentionally trying to come off that way but it feels like it since we have literally not gotten any other character as of yet to disprove this.

Essentially this manga is shit is what im saying.

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 8:12AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

My parents taught me to never say something is "shit".

Just say you don't like it, because otherwise you may offend people who happen to like it.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rosenakahara
Well it seemed like you agreed with HopeFromYuri, sorry since that was not the case.

But Hotaru is not being "greedy" in any way, the plot and problems are not caused by her sexuality itself, if anything Yuma sexuality is the problem since it seens she never thought two girls could be together and so never saw Hotaru as an option, Hotaru is not with Fujiwara because she's greedy or anything like that, if I remember correctly since she thought she never had a chance with Yuma she tried relationship with guys, still not the cause of the problems though, the cause in the end is because she was too much of a coward to tell Yuma about her feelings, the fact that she was stupid to end up in a relationship with an abusive jerk who is obviously forcing her to stay with him, and that Yuma is almost brain dead to see what is in front of her eyes.

I do agree that there's various reasons that you can chose to not like this manga, but how it's portraying bisexuals is not one of them, the fact that they're both bisexual was never important to how they act, in the end it's all because they're both stupid to make any rational decision.

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 8:38AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.