It escalated quickly... She has gotten evil D:
For love?

More like for extreme friendship. Let us hope it is for love~

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

For love?

Even for my bff, I wouldn't kill many people over and over again or go through so many alternative universes to find a way to save them. It's love~ An unhealthy obsessive type of love. Remind me of Tomoe from Mai-Otome.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

For love?

No way. Nobody goes this far for friendship.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Well, I guess my opinion was turned down with reasonable reasons...

But like the two of you, I prefer love~
I don't want to put on Yuri-glasses like those in earlier chapters...

Fashion%20monster
joined May 28, 2012

Gaku won't let anybody get in her way. Not even Gaku.

joined Apr 10, 2013

Gaku won't let anybody get in her way. Not even Gaku.

I second that~
Nice statement!

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Hello? May I join this discussion? I think I'll join this discussion..

I won't claim that I knew the truth and start using red and blue text all over. But here's some clue:

• Gaku herself never actually witness Yukari's death until she's back to when she heard the warning from the other Gaku for the first time, and prevent her from going to Jaunt.
  • According to the content of the first warning, Yukari's "destiny" isn't determined yet by that time

And, that's it.. till next time?

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

It only took 12 chapters but at least one of the Gaku's gave in to the yuri. Considering how many lives she's had you'd think one of them would have woke up to the idea well before actually seeing Alice.

A_channel_wallpaper_11-t2
joined Mar 1, 2014

Whoa.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

it took a while, but it looks like its finally happening.
welcome to chapter 14
http://i.imgur.com/xFYMgV4.gif

Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

I love this series,mostly because I can never tell where it is heading next. Things escalate quickly and Gaku's character development is understandably sporadic, but the obsessiveness keeps it grounded in a weird way. I wish there was some input from Yukari, but it seems that's the direction the manga might be going, especially if Gaku keeps wallowing in her Groundhogs Day situation. That would be cool, but I hope that isn't the case because then I will have successfully predicted what would happen, and who wants that!?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Chapter 14 is fully scanlated

http://imgur.com/a/iaymY#p9L27qw

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

(Resisting various urges). How exactly does one find out about a manga being uploaded to Imgur? Sheer blind luck? A deal with the devil? Some depraved madness?

Thanks for pointing it out, I do appreciate that. Hopefully we'll be able to put it up soon.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh, it was scanlated by a goon and he shared it on Qualia's thread :v

last edited at Jun 13, 2014 1:59AM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Uploaded chapter 14. 666 thanks to Dark_Tzitzimine for his assistance in getting permission for us!

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i think the cellphone in her hand is bugged by an incubator,

i only wish that during her trial-error process, she doesn't bump into homura

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

i think the cellphone in her hand is bugged by an incubator,

i only wish that during her trial-error process, she doesn't bump into homura

I'm just waiting for Zelretch to show up. Beyond that, I wonder how long it's going to take for her to either A) go omnicidal or B) start taking a creative approach. I mean, if J.A.U.N.T. is going to get her and if destroying J.A.U.N.T. just creates a power vacuum, why not take over J.A.U.N.T. That way, J.A.U.N.T. can get her and then NOT hurt her.

joined Apr 10, 2013

Hmm... Well, magic = esp?

Other than that, wow, new chappy~

What came over to me was that, "what would happen if Alice was deleted in existence in one the parallels? or what would happen if Alice didn't see the death of her mother?"

I do think that the (continued) existence of Alice has something to do with the death of Yukari,

... The ending is very hard to see and man, I would like to have that kind of ability~ The magic anyways~ and 'time travelling'.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

if it were to be tagged as yuri, i would say that it would also need to be tagged with bisexual and/or het as she also gets married and, iirc, has kids in some timelines.

joined Jun 14, 2013

I just finished reading chapter 14 so sorry if i spoil
I see this more as a yuri since from the beginning Gaku has done all this "possibilities" thing to keep Yukari in her life and safe (well trying). Plus once she finally got see her after reliving her childhood in a completely different way several times, she did not hold back kissing her. From what i've read this seems to be her only motive is to just be with Yukari. Idk i don't usually get high hopes but come on i know im not the only one hoping a good ending with gaku and yukari. I bet Gaku wants this too.....i feel bad for her.. she has gone through so much for her goal but still i hope she doesn't give up.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

yeah, chapter 15 started out slow but the place it went to is just gsakjes;oiaw. i keep thinking the manga cant get any better than it is but every chapter finds a way to do just that.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

http://imgur.com/a/gH5rQ

Episode 15, enjoy!

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yukari wrapping her arm around Alice like that leaves me feeling like they ought to be epic mecha lesbian villains in another manga. They certainly look the part.

last edited at Jul 13, 2014 11:36AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.