Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hotaru is still playing a strange game. If she loves Yuma, then why doesn't she dump Fujiwara?

While the relationship between Yuma and Takeda is clear, or even the confusion of Yuma regarding Hotaru's actions, the relationship between Hotaru and Fujiwara isn't clear. What does he hold against her? Or does she actually love both Fujiwara and Yuma?

I understand why the author wanted to do it with married women at first. It would have worked better than this half-assed highschool relationships.

10350345_10203915261036022_4042905298182130354_n
joined Mar 1, 2015

Seriously.. If they have a threesome in the next chapter I just have one word two say.. Goodbye Netsuzou Trap.. Totally hate this manga if threesome happens.. Why can't it be like other Kodama Naoko's manga..?? Like the one where there is a mangaka.. Love that story..

last edited at Jan 16, 2016 4:23AM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

What does he gold against her?

The same thing he is blackmailing the two with now, that they have been making out. I think that's pretty congruent with everything. And it probably helps that he beats her and might hurt Yuma, too.

'Hotaru... likes Fujiwara in that way.'

How in blazes can you come to that conclusion? Yuma is an insufferable fool...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

What does he gold against her?

The same thing he is blackmailing the two with now, that they have been making out. I think that's pretty congruent with everything. And it probably helps that he beats her and might hurt Yuma, too.

No. She was staying with him, even before he discovered that they were making out. He was abusive toward her before that and she's still going out with him.

joined Jun 12, 2015

How more dense can Yuma get? We will find out in next two days.
PS: I want Fujiwara to die already.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I actually want Fujiwara to make out with Hotaru in front of Yuma.

That will justify the NTR tag and maybe make her realize that she wants Hotaru for herself and that she'd belong to anyone else is unacceptable.

joined Apr 1, 2013

ho ho ho looks like Fujiwara is gonna try to sneak in some three-some sex but i doubt Yuma would allow it and probably retaliate against him. I ship Hotaru and Yuma so badly >__< why does Yuma have to be so damn dense...

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Sometimes I wish I can punch fictional characters just to release all my angers. Fujiwara you a**!

Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

joined Jan 16, 2016

I believe this blackmailing could be the reason why Hotaru is going out with this dick in the first place. Like maybe he's already blackmailing her with something? I wouldn't be surprised if she was a victim. :/

Wizardloli
joined Sep 25, 2015

If they don't chop that pricks balls off i'm out.

Rsz_3inshot_20230212_001112125
joined Jun 20, 2013

That evil B*tch~! He can't go with it~!

Why Hotaru! Can't you find a better boyfriend than that stupid fool~!

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

I hate him. I love the soft love between the girls and that Takeda isn't acting like a lovestruck person anymore. This chapter pushed her realization down the road a bit more.

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Plot twist - threesome happens, Yuma is into heavy BDSM.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Not a snowflake's chance in hell, penis creature.
Sorry to sound crass, but he can go **** himself in the *** with a ***** *****ing ****.
As you were.

And then... het happens...

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I was waiting to say this so I didn't spoil it, but Fujiwara need to have a dick shoved up his ass. "Include me, next time you girls do it" Really nigga.? But he did slay her with the cheating shit though.

last edited at Jan 16, 2016 8:45AM

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

,,Instead you should include me this time around, when you two girls are doing it together''

Shut up Fujiwara! >.< He is horny when he think about about Hotaru and Yuma, doing it togehter..I hope they told him that he can go forever! <.< Realy hate this set when Mens are see that two girls are in love.. There is no place for another person.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

,,Instead you should include me this time around, when you two girls are doing it together''

You would be surprised how many times lesbian couples hear that kind of lines.

Antlers
joined Jan 16, 2016

I believe this blackmailing could be the reason why Hotaru is going out with this dick in the first place. Like maybe he's already blackmailing her with something? I wouldn't be surprised if she was a victim. :/

That's what I was thinking too.
Fujiwara really is a [insert insult of your choosing], so I really don't understand why Hotaru sticks with him?
People usually stay in abusive relationships because they care about their partner, but Hotaru doesn't seem to give a damn about him, so... either he has some dirt on her and is blackmailing her, or she's afraid he'd get violent if she breaks up.

But it's really about damn time Yuma finally realizes that what she's been doing with Hotaru was cheating. I don't mind infidelity in stories, but I really hate the "it's not cheating if it's with another girl" trope.
Though I like Takeda's attitude. He seems to be handling their relationship with a lot of maturity.

joined Jan 16, 2016

read chapter 7
(Spoiler of chapter 7...just in case...)

I swear if this bastard have a threesome i will freak out! Geez, i hate this guys! The story is cool but i am not into things like blackmail or threat...I hope he's will die or something like that.

2015-09-26-23-21-01-1
joined Aug 1, 2015

No fuck. A threesome with that male shit isnt right, please dont. NO. DON'T. I promise I will broke the phone if this happens.
I hate guys, they're so unsensitive and stupid. LIKE THIS SHIT. MALE SHIT. FUCK HIM. HOTARU AND YUMA MUST STAY TOGETHER WITHOUT SHIT LIKE HIM.

joined Oct 30, 2015

You damn bitch! Stay out of their relationship! (Annoying Handsome Guy) Who the fvck do I ship?! I'm more of a Yuri-Person. I ship both of the girls! But, I don't think Hotaru is a bitch at all. Agh! It pains me even more that I see comments about Hotaru being a bitch and that I'll have to wait another long time for another update, but anyways, Arigatou, Kodama-sama, for updating this Manga. T^T I'll be waiting for a Happy Ending. Hotaru X Yuma!! Don't ruin my dreams and turn this into NTR shit and into a 3some if you do I'm going to have to imagine killing that damn Biiiitttcchhh!!! RAAAAAAGE!!!

last edited at Jan 16, 2016 10:24AM

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

im so grossed out right now. i can't

Antlers
joined Jan 16, 2016

I love yuri but I can't ship Hotaru and Yuma together. The things Hotaru did were very wrong, so unless she changes her behavior, I think their relationship would be very unhealthy.
She seems to be getting somewhat better though? I just wish they'd sit and have a serious, honest talk, so they could sort things out. But conversations are underrated in stories.

Yohanesoukan
joined Dec 27, 2015

I really hate that guy hotaru's dating .-.

To reply you must either login or sign up.