Forum › Notes From The Garden Of Lilies discussion

joined Apr 13, 2012

i'm agreeing with every user posting here! I haven't been able to stop fangirling about this in my twitter. TOTALLY LOVED THAT LAST PAGE and all the extra chap, and the whole manga, and the characters... ! I can die happily now :3

Thank you very much Yuri Project.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

One of my favourites stories....but i really wanted a kiss T.T
But knowing they did end up together at least was nice :) I think i'll miss them....
I want those two volumes in my hands too! o.o

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

such pure bliss i'm feeling right now! (●´∀`●)
i just can't imagine how their parents reacted when they decided to move together, surely it's hell funnier than in the volume 2 special . . .
i'd love to see Yuri being able to tease Misono, that's what I feel she's developed in their college life together
thanks everyone for this wonderful yuri story!

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Well, I'm happy with how this ended. I liked that Suga addressed the first name thing, and that there was a shot of future Yuri and Misono. A kiss would have been nice... Is Suga sticking with yuri?

joined Aug 22, 2013

Yeyyy!! Feeling better now that I have read the extra <3 I'm not of those who need to see something very explicit (actually, I do love series like Noir or El Cazador de la Bruja) but, in this one, I had a bad feeling when I read the last chapter (call it disappointment). In the end, with this extra, it was totally worth it!! Thanks everyone so so much ^^

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Geez this last chapter drive me to tears of joy... Can't believe I would feel this emotional, can't believe this is the end, so unfair and yet so beautiful, so innocent and it was everything that I had expectect and way more.

As I was reading my emotions just keep coming out and my internal screams were all "JUST SAY HER NAME ALREADY!!" and when you thought that it would end just like that with the cute school life... The last pages ... runs away crying

Thank you ! All of the staff, this was a beautiful manga from the begining to the end!

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

The last two damn pages! MOTHER OF PEARL SWEET BABY JESUS !

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...soooooo cuuuuuuuuute!!!...i want to scream!!!!

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Besides the satisfaction of seeing them living together, this is a pretty damn funny chapter. Definitely one of the nicest endings to a yuri manga I've read. The wait was worth it.

joined Aug 19, 2012

my only regret is that there isn't any more

joined Aug 12, 2013

Damn, that ending gave me so many feels. <3

I love this series soooo much. :D

Sd
joined Aug 12, 2013

Moar ;-;

1509799_439366076230129_8372175658272119650_n
joined Apr 8, 2013

OMUSDHGKUSHAUIDJGHTERTKGHERDSFHGKHEDW!!!!!!
I secretly opened this in computer class and JHDFKJSHAKDJFHLKSJDAHGKHS!!!!!
WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN WHAT I FEEL!!! I SUDDENLY UNDERSTOOD MY LESSON!!
NDKJSHGKHDKFHGKHDSFKHKDSTHT!!!!! One more request!!
A KISS~! A HUUUGE KISS!!!!!!! PLEASE!!! (>///<) <3

joined May 17, 2011

omg... adult Yuri is so darn cute ~~~♥ ... I think I just fell in love ^^

1eafaf94d436491c31016c4e6ce47819
joined May 16, 2012

that last two pages WOW! now I want more.

Obinobi12.128.544316
joined Aug 1, 2013

hmmm :3 i wish there was more!!! love the art and the story gahaha :D

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

So cute!! Ah, I loved this series and it's still one of my favorite yuris. Thank you to Yuri Project for translating and putting it for everyone to see (and putting up with this series' fans! >_< sorry.) and for Dynasty for uploading it here! <3

joined Feb 1, 2013

l\ahgofkjashbvlkjhradsbglakjjbavrsihvbaeljrbalnsannbgvfsjhragfksygWI4L!!!

THAT WAS TOO MUCH!! KYAA!! FANGIRLING TO THE MAX!! MY CUTENESS METER GOT BLOWN UP!!!

skadkfgbkjsahgi,aguhwslriguhwalieukghw

I FUCKING CAN'T CALM DOWN!! WELCOME BACK SHE SAID!! AND I'M BACK SHE SAID!!

GYAAA!!!

I WANT TO SCREAM!!! I WANT TO BROADCAST THEIR RELATiONSHIP TO THE WORLD!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS. <3

joined Mar 23, 2013

If ever Suga Atsushi is given another opportunity to write a yuri series, I will be able to die happy.

Best afterword. Possibly ever.

All those extras were all good, props to the author.

And of course that ending... What can I say, it's so awesome.

We got to see the parents to both the girls, a funny bunch indeed.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Specials .. moar specials! So cute I'm gonna faint from nosebleed

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

And of course that ending... What can I say, it's so awesome.

We got to see the parents to both the girls, a funny bunch indeed.

Yup :) I think its safe to say parents like that - both pairs - would'nt have a problem with their relationship - in fact i see them getting all hyper and overacting like that and being all happy etc lol - i bet the parents got them that apartment too!

joined Aug 30, 2013

This is one of the few endings I really liked. I like the decision to not include the sort of intimacy kissing can imply.

But, well, if ever Suga Atsushi decides to make more of these, a kiss or two (accompanied with so much awkwardness between them and just cuteness overall) is entirely welcome!

joined Aug 7, 2013

The ending left me contented. (Is that a word?)

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

Awesome to see them all grown up. Sad to see it end though. One of the better series out there.

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

Aw. I wanted this and 'The Flower and the Star' to last forever.

To reply you must either login or sign up.