Forum › Notes From The Garden Of Lilies discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Aw. I wanted this and 'The Flower and the Star' to last forever.

I'm trying to find the safest way to get amnesia, I'll leave a note behind saying:
1- Your name is Serenata (...)
2 -Read Notes From The Garden of Lilies
3 -Join hands in glee

And repeat the process until it give me brain damage.

joined Apr 9, 2013

sequeeeeel plz... XDDD
they're sho cuuute!

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

they did kiss afterall, albeit indirectly (the black coffee incident and that lily eating). but even Yuri herself want more as per her words mean after Misono did smooched her hand here:
Yuri: You're kidding me! That can't be enough!!
Suga: That's a wrap. (lol)
Yuri: I'm not satisfied with this!!

^see?! haha. also, her trouble calling Fujiwara by her first name amounted to 6 times of Mi-Mi-Mi-rhapsody!
argh, i just can't seem to discuss enough this volume 2 special, everything in it is just too moee (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

they did kiss afterall, albeit indirectly (the black coffee incident and that lily eating). but even Yuri herself want more as per her words mean after Misono did smooched her hand here:
Yuri: You're kidding me! That can't be enough!!
Suga: That's a wrap. (lol)
Yuri: I'm not satisfied with this!!

^see?! haha. also, her trouble calling Fujiwara by her first name amounted to 6 times of Mi-Mi-Mi-rhapsody!
argh, i just can't seem to discuss enough this volume 2 special, everything in it is just too moee (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

Man... If you're seeing me right now, you'd run away! That explanation!! It turned oh so bold!!

YURI WANTED A KISS FROM MISONO!! KYAA!! YOU MADE ME FANGIRL AGAIN! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

joined Apr 2, 2013

Omg!! Seeing these comments... Im dying of overload sweetness.
Us fans wants MOAAAR :(( :))
Oh weell im just gonna reread everything until my pc explode ;)

Hihi
joined Apr 1, 2013

soooooooo perfect
cute cute cute
LOVEEEEEEEEEE

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

i love the last page!! i just love the fact that their relationship didn't end after school! w

joined Nov 30, 2011

I must've read those last 2 pages a dozen times by now. My chest got all warm and fuzzy when I read it the first time and probably smiled like an idiot. It's been a long while since a story of any type did that too me.

i love the last page!! i just love the fact that their relationship didn't end after school! w

I personally love seeing the couples beyond the end of high school. I wouldn't mind seeing a full chapter of any couple (Girlfriends, Notes, etc.) post high school and more specifically, college. Most authors, it seems, figure the readers assume that the couple lives happily ever after when they graduate from high school. But sometimes I wouldn't mind seeing them as working adults; dealing with deadlines at work, paying bills, disagreeing on spending, living together comfortably, even chatting about things like politics, people they like/don't like, etc.

joined Apr 20, 2013
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

This was awesome :v can't believe this is the end? DX

joined Apr 1, 2013

i wish they could make more of this... i cant get enough of those 2!!!!
love the storyyyy! like the artttt 2! T.T dont want it to b oveerrrrrrrrrrrrr

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

I would have expected more for the end If you know what I mean lol
anyway, it was very good.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Lol, that Fujoshi Trio was good XD
I really want to read a story about Shinobu, how she fell in love with Yuri and for how long? Did she had her heart broken? How did she fell in love with Azusa and stuff o.o It would be really interesting..

last edited at Oct 25, 2013 3:39PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I really want to read a story about Shinobu, how she fell in love with Yuri and for how long? Did she had her heart broken? How did she fell in love with Azusa and stuff o.o It would be really interesting..

That would be an interesting side-story.

Anyways, this was an awesome read. Like that we had insight on both of the characters, both frequently thinking about the same things just with a different twist from their perspective.

Man that is a giant time-skip on the last extras here:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/notes_from_the_garden_of_lilies_volume_2_special#42
I am deeply thankful for it.

last edited at Dec 13, 2013 8:56PM

Yuruyuripic3
joined Mar 12, 2014

This was amazing. I loved it to the end, but I still wanted a little more action though.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Time to sit back with some iced coffee and pie, and read this again.

Allow me to join you

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Allow me to join you

I shall join you guys, getting myself some snacks and drinks.
It's like a small party :p

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014
Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

You guys got room for one more? Slow day at the office :p

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

You guys got room for one more? Slow day at the office :p

Sure, take a seat!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You have iced pie? Awesome!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

You have iced pie? Awesome!

If by "iced pie" you mean "pure, uncut, heroin", then yes, I indeed have tons of iced pie!

Please don't tell the cops.

In the land of my people, heroin are heroes!

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Sorry for being tardi. I've got a hot chocolate and PB&J myself.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Do have to say again, those last 2 pages made the entire manga infinitely better than what I thought about it.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Do have to say again, those last 2 pages made the entire manga infinitely better than what I thought about it.

It's also one hell of a tease though

To reply you must either login or sign up.