Forum › Looking at You Kinda Turns Me On discussion

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

goddamn, bless the yuri gods for all these takemiya jin releases.

I was thinking of sacrificing a goat in her honor, but instead I'll just read her manga and wait patiently for the next release (sadly, does not own a goat :<)

I missed Takemiya's work so much.

Goat? Seriously? I think a dozen of crows is enough.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

That's a bitch move to completely ignore your best friend.
Especially if she just transfered and doesn't have many other friends...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I can tell from the title alone that this is going to be great. That, and the fact that it's by Takemiya Jin, of course.

Well, with Takemiya there's always a 50/50 chance it will end in tears.

...even though 95% of her stories end with girls getting together.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I can tell from the title alone that this is going to be great. That, and the fact that it's by Takemiya Jin, of course.

They just may not be the one's we always want them to end up with.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

They just may not be the one's we always want them to end up with.

Well, that covers two stories (My Beloved and the main story in Fragments of Love) anyhow, although in both the characters seem happy enough at the end.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Noooo, June where are you?!!! Please be here as soon as possible TT_TT June is too far TT___TT

(T^T) I had the same reaction!

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Still an awesome Christmas/holiday gift though . . . (T^T) But will I be able to wait that long!?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Still an awesome Christmas/holiday gift though . . . (T^T) But will I be able to wait that long!?

You can't wait until June, 2014?

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Well they've been theorizing time is circular in the smrter circles.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF************************* ((((
Oh my freakin god dont leave me hang in here with a bleeding heart. The pressure is just to much TT___TT

last edited at Dec 22, 2015 1:35PM

joined Jul 8, 2013

Oh no...slowly but surely the angst levels are increasing again...This period of low angst Takemiya won't last much longer, I fear...

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

Well, that covers two stories (My Beloved and the main story in Fragments of Love) anyhow, although in both the characters seem happy enough at the end.

But because they're not the characters I wanted to get together that makes them bad obviously!

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Oh no...slowly but surely the angst levels are increasing again...This period of low angst Takemiya won't last much longer, I fear...

So I guess Jin can't write anything other than dramaless fluff without being called out for angst now. Girl A is into Girl B and Girl B is into Girl A and there is literally no other possible outcome than them becoming a couple in the next chapter but clearly, angst. If it was any other author people would call it drama. But it's Jin so it's angst.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Blondie here was bit of an ass.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Great story line so far and love the art style. Excited for the sequel(?). Too bad it comes out in June but the wait is worth it!! XD

last edited at Dec 22, 2015 4:50PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

mint-leaf posted:

Too bad it comes out in June but the wait is worth it!! XD

Might consider reading the first page of the thread which addresses the wait.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Omg, well I think they're gonna end up together though :P
Also how is that girl like a boy at all? She's super girly, so girly that even short hair doesn't make her boyish.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

"To be continued in June"

...Which June????

joined Mar 25, 2013

...Which June????

Seriously, the release of doujins/manga is generally at the end (in this case, the credits tell you from when it is), and quite a lot of people have already said that this was released last year in May sometime. So, which June would that be?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

...Which June????

Seriously, the release of doujins/manga is generally at the end (in this case, the credits tell you from when it is), and quite a lot of people have already said that this was released last year in May sometime. So, which June would that be?

In fact, the date 2014/05/05 is on the front cover.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

telamon posted:

Apparently it's not very logical to maybe read a short thread before asking what would be an extremely obvious question to ask. I see this sort of thing happen on basically every forum I frequent.

Rsz_x7m817y
joined Jan 31, 2015

Knowing Takemiya Jin, it'll probably end up with the two of them together (or separating on good terms). Either way, I await the next part (whenever that may be, good luck to the scanalation team).

Either way, I expected a comedy and was given drama instead. 10/10 do recommend.

Img_20160104_162929
joined Apr 20, 2015

Wow nice drawings I like it but for tags u should add romance, comedy, (cuz the start was kinda funny so was the reaction the girl made) drama, and maybe add NSFW (not safe for work) cuz the text was a bit sexual (lol love it) and I would like this to progress into something a bit more intense (if ya know what I mean ;) )

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Azur posted:

Wow nice drawings I like it but for tags u should add romance, comedy, (cuz the start was kinda funny so was the reaction the girl made) drama, and maybe add NSFW (not safe for work) cuz the text was a bit sexual (lol love it) and I would like this to progress into something a bit more intense (if ya know what I mean ;) )

You can suggest tags by clicking the button on the manga page. (The pic links to the correct page btw.)

Fb_img_1430441839780
joined Apr 30, 2015

To be continued on.. Takemiya June ._.

To reply you must either login or sign up.