joined Dec 8, 2013

Oh man, this looks like it'll be fantastic! Can't wait for the rest of it :D

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Ahaha I'm liking this. Haruko is my kind of girl XD

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Ichinose is so boob crazy xD I love it lol
When I saw her eyes the first time though (on the first page first chapter) I thought her eyes were mosaic-ed for some reason o.O they look pixelated or censored haha

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

KizuRai

When I saw her eyes the first time though (on the first page first chapter) I thought her eyes were mosaic-ed for some reason o.O they look pixelated or censored haha

They are. At least they have pixeled shape. I can't look at them in colored pages without my head hurting. In black-white it is more manageable. if you look closer you will see that when they swap body, Nikaido's eyes are pixeled now, while Ichinose's looks normal. Before - After

last edited at Dec 11, 2015 1:52PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

They're so cute together! I really like their chemistry. Hoping it grows to something more, but it's still fun like this too. Never really saw body swapping written this way.

Useful swapping INDEED! ;D
...so....does this swapping only work with them both kissing each other or is it possible to swap with other peopz too...??? O_o
MYSTERY~

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I understand that people are afraid that this won't really get into deep romantic stuff, a la Sakura Trick, but honestly I don't think I'll mind that much if it turns out that way. This is just so funny and cute to me!

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Unexpected great character development. I have high hopes for this.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

This feels like the spiritual successor for Sakura Trick somehow :D
I really like the character dynamics, and I need moaaar and I need it NOW :D
Thanks for translating this gem!

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

Why not turn this into anime it's funny?!

joined Feb 7, 2013

She sure got used to kissing really quickly. Now they're even considering how to use body swap. It's scary just how fast new things become normal...

last edited at Dec 11, 2015 9:50PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Omg its so cute! ^_^ im over here like...next ch = what should we do now ;) hehe *

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

'mm kay. Ichinose is relatively gay (though it looks more like boob-envy than anything else), but Nikaido not so much.

It's quite one-sided, even if Nikaido doesn't seem to mind the swap anymore.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

You know, I just realized that Sachi from Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan would love being able to body swap so she could eat even more than she actually does XD

joined Mar 6, 2015

Here's a question though: Will they still hangout if the body swap does not work anymore?
I sure hope that was the time when kissing is a habit and they would just go for it because they feel like it lol

KuroNekoNegurumi
L
joined Dec 10, 2015

Haruko chan what's up with the alienated thing. Seriously I cannot stop laughing about your punch lines.
You're Haruko Manzai XD

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Here's a question though: Will they still hangout if the body swap does not work anymore?
I sure hope that was the time when kissing is a habit and they would just go for it because they feel like it lol

Pretty sure they would at least hang out since they became friends already.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

The breast envy is strong with this one.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i love this series, i hope it gets seriously yuri soon. i have to believe in ichinose to pull through for me

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i love this series, i hope it gets seriously yuri soon. i have to believe in ichinose to pull through for me

joined Aug 19, 2012

Doesn't stay one sided for long, but like most Kirara Carat stuff the yuri won't ever go too serious.

last edited at Dec 12, 2015 11:36AM

E065_1
joined Dec 3, 2015

hnngg too cute my kokoro can't handle it XD yeah this will be surely an anime material hahaha

plus i think if they go in real relationship the swap - swap phenomenon will disappear then they realize their actually feelings for each other or something lol just guessing

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

so what will happen if they made out? sounds dizzying.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

venom

Their bodies will merge.

Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Nevri

venom

Their bodies will merge.

Merging trough a kiss? I have seen that before and the result is beautiful, and then it becomes a titan...

To reply you must either login or sign up.