Forum › Kimi Koi Limit discussion

Heart-broken-bandage-al
joined Feb 1, 2013

yow ? anyone , read this already . XD its REALLY good , y'know :)

Kavi_1
joined Oct 20, 2010

I remember reading this a while back. I loved the drawing style. The plot is quite interesting, too.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I've read it a few times already, it's quite good. I must say, I've improved my opinion of Sono after the re-readings. She comes off poorly on the first reading, but now I understand the character a bit better, and her actions make more sense.

Of course, the epilogue gives me a degree of respect for her too.

joined Aug 19, 2012

I don't like the ending that much, but good read

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I wish there were more comments on this. Such a good piece. I really love the art too.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

I won't lie, I fucking cried. In the end Hiroko is just thrown away like a piece of shit. I hate this manga.

417506_490968200913530_1320006850_n
joined Jun 8, 2013

im sorry but i hate sono.. i dont like it when someone goes into a relationship without sorting out their feelings first.. this only ends up hurting a certain someone ----- but anyways, it does happen >_<

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I won't lie, I fucking cried. In the end Hiroko is just thrown away like a piece of shit. I hate this manga.

Keeping in mind that It's pretty much laid out that other than Sono, Hiroko's got a reputation as a bit of a womanizer. So she's done it to others in the past.

joined Aug 8, 2013

She knew from the beginning that Sono was in love with someone else and gave up once she realized that's not going to change. That's thrown away all right. Humans are not dogs, you can't heal all wounds and gain their undying love by letting them bunk with you for a while.

You hate this inoffensive little story because it's a love triangle where one - shocker - loses? Hell, she even got her own follow-up story where she gets her happily ever after with another girl. How can such a feeling even exist? I mean, kudos for not having any real problems I suppose.

last edited at Aug 26, 2013 3:18AM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I agree with Talvalis--- Hiroko knew from the start that Sono had unreciprocated feelings for someone, but she still "took the challenge" and eventually fell in love herself. So, in other words, Hiroko dug that hole herself.

I will say however, that Sono really frustrated me. Sure, I know that she's still hung up on Sato, even though she has Hiroko, but her constant Hiroko/Sato cries really annoyed me because poor Hiroko was so in love. She deserved a proper ending instead of that dumb run-away scheme Sono pulled off on her.

Well, at least Sono taught both Hiroko and Sato how to love. :)

joined Aug 24, 2013

I wish there were more comments on this. Such a good piece. I really love the art too.

Seconded, I was really surprised to find only 10 comments on this. Loved it very much. Would be great to have a rating system to find good pieces easier.

joined Aug 19, 2012

author should write a new series. I want to see more but not one shots

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Nothin' to say, i love this manga.
.. Actually, there's something to say: I totally love those "extra pages" in the end of some chapters. They're just hilarious :3 I have to admit that it made this manga much more better :)
It really reminds me Nana :) When there was winter and snowing, i really felt like it was winter (Even though winter is almost here :D) the author is really amazing.
To be honest, i think Sono would be better with Hiroko but.. if she can't stop loving Satoko then there's no other choice... But maybe if Hiroko would save Sono in that time when Sono went under the bridge again, she would have a chance. It would took a long time for Sono to fall in love with her but since she said she would do anything..

last edited at Oct 28, 2013 8:17PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I think everything was perfect. The plot was very well developed. The characters were very realistic, each had an unique personality. I just loved how Sato came to realize her love and acknowledge Sono. They were so cute. I could relate to all their feelings

A_channel_wallpaper_11-t2
joined Mar 1, 2014

I hoped that Sono would end up with Hiroko. I mean, Hiroko would do anything for Sono, that's how much she loves her.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I hoped that Sono would end up with Hiroko. I mean, Hiroko would do anything for Sono, that's how much she loves her.

The question is, what would be best for Sono? Hiroko would do anything for her, it's true. But Sato inspires her to be a better person, and that's a pretty valuable thing.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I read this a while ago from Papaya Scans and was sad to see it ended... I really liked it.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

ya know, I was always a little miffed by the ending of KKL. it just seems a bit rushed and compartmentalized. more so, all the little boxes fell neatly into place in the end. even the characters ended up mostly unscathed. Hiroko may have been the biggest causualty, but even that was "sanitized?" to a point which seemed out of place given all the confusion in the last chapters. blech! that's just me I guess...

last edited at Apr 7, 2014 11:42PM

A358eac338e2ef5b47aafda9b595bf39
joined Feb 8, 2013

Sequel to Hiroko's story - check out Momono Moto's new book 'Rainy Song' there're two chapters ;)

last edited at Apr 24, 2014 7:03AM

joined Dec 18, 2013

Sometimes things don't go the way you want. I think it all worked out fine in the end, Hiroko will find someone better to dote on and Sono and Sato will be happy. It's not Octave, where the MC continues to be awful right up to the end of the series.

And from the raws of Rainy Song it does indeed look like Hiroko finds someone new to dote on. Thanks for the heads up noirkitty.

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

Awesome read.
It feels a bit rushed and not quite a whole though.. I can't pinpoint why.
I liked Hiroko. I thought Sato was cute. Sono... okay. :3

Mwe
joined Feb 6, 2014

Sequel to Hiroko's story - check out Momono Moto's new book 'Rainy Song' there're two chapters ;)

Do you have a link to where I can read Hiroko's story? I can't find it anywhere. T_T

Horriblesubs-saki-the-nationals-02-720p-mkv_snapshot_03-24_2014-01-14_21-55-32_thumb
joined Apr 30, 2014

It was a good piece, it was simple, understandable, and drawn quite beautifully (based on my tastes.). Also the characters acted as they were, like in the manga the pieces of the puzzle clicked together, and that any ending would've ended in the same denominator that one of the other two would surely be hurt if Sono chooses the other.

Df7ba038-3b8a-4300-a962-4557b0d51e8b
joined Mar 20, 2014

I want my own hiroko

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I want my own hiroko

You're in luck, she seems to be free at the end of the manga.

To reply you must either login or sign up.