Forum › Not For Sale discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Well, this was cute :3

joined May 31, 2013

Why didn't she just use the money to pay the other girl for sex? pretty sure that would fix everything.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Why didn't she use it on some other stuff? Like food, or stuffs like items/furniture?
Also.. I don't know what you wrote here before but.. Do you think we could start adding "Fang"/"Tooth" tag or something? You see, i really love that "fang" some ppl have soo.. it would be easier to find some manga with fangs? There aren't many mangas with fangs, i gotta admit that. (For example Kyouko from Puella Magi Madoka and some chars by Amano Shuninta).
Anyway. Amano Shuninta is really awesome :3

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Sweet read :D

Abe415bc-3706-4b66-a10e-07e744434b9e
joined Feb 3, 2013

Money doesn't matter to Yuri world xD, I'd say so. I just think the moment she threw off all dirty money that she earned before is the way she wants to begin again with whom she does love. C'mon! She's young, right? She even said, "I am not doing it for the money!" =].

It's okay for being stupid once in your life. Shuninta-sensei is such a genius. I love all his unique works. Hope to see more from him!

last edited at Nov 7, 2013 4:02AM

1601250_616972315022934_29970074_n
joined Dec 30, 2013

Funny how this discussion is all about the money xD
Money is money but then again it can get you things..

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

page 26-27 gave me a heartache, even though its a manga, seeing money being thrown away always put a hole in my heart, I understand it all apart of the symbolism. But the author should have drawn me in the oneshot at the bottom catching some. :'((

HAHAHA, I think I laughed way to hard at your post.

Umm, did anyone else notice that chick's weird fang tooth??? lol

Sun%20jin%20for%20dynasty%20scans
joined Aug 31, 2013

I agree that she could have used the money way better then just throwing it away. But if she really didn't want to be reminded of where she got it and wanted to get rid of it what ever happened to giving to charity? (Maybe a charity for keeping young girls out of prostitution would have been appropriate)

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Well. If she personally gave it away to charity, it would still be used by her, therefore defeating the whole purpose of "cleansing herself of her past". She'd always know where the money went and would be reminded of her past every time the charity appeared in public or whatever. Even if people picked it up after she threw it away, the transaction wasn't personal and was totally indirect. Talk about a "lucky day".

Maybe I'm looking too into it, but hey, just my two cents.

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

see how the yuri saves people's life?

^This. Hahahaha

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

see how the yuri saves people's life?

+1 :D AHAHA. rofl.

+2 XDD

+3 HAHAHA , so true :')

last edited at Jun 6, 2014 9:26PM

joined Jul 26, 2014

Oh my fucking god I screamed at the computer when she threw all that goddamned money away! SHE COULD'VE USED THOSE MAN

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Well. If she personally gave it away to charity, it would still be used by her, therefore defeating the whole purpose of "cleansing herself of her past". She'd always know where the money went and would be reminded of her past every time the charity appeared in public or whatever. Even if people picked it up after she threw it away, the transaction wasn't personal and was totally indirect. Talk about a "lucky day".

Maybe I'm looking too into it, but hey, just my two cents.

I will begin by saying I like the way you think, it seems like an appropriately straight line of thinking for most people.

Oh my fucking god I screamed at the computer when she threw all that goddamned money away! SHE COULD'VE USED THOSE MAN

And then continue by finding it hilarious people are still shouting "THINK OF THE MONEY!!!" despite drpepperfan's threat of turning them into puppet pals if they do. God speed you future mittens!

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

She even said, "I am not doing it for the money!"

bisexual

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

re-reading~ :3 really one of my favorites now xD

joined Aug 10, 2015

THE PRECIOUS MONEY!!! At times like this, i'm turning into Mr.Krabs.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Geez louise people it's not that difficuy to grasp!!

The money was representative of her nasty past, of her time spent selling her body for money, a time which she is ashamed of and doesn't want to be reminded of anymore. So to cleanse herself of her guilt of it, she throws all her dirty money away, allowing her to start a fresh life with her new love and move on from it. If she relied on that money anymore, whether for food or for gifts or for dates or ANYTHING, then she would still feel the guilt.

If the money was from killing people or mafia and other similar "dirty" jobs like that, then I wouldn't mind her, throwing the money. But since her body got "soiled" by havin' so many sex partners, then I agree with other people, saying that since she worked hard for the money then she should've just keep them. For dire situations or anything.

But ya, manga's like that, it won't change no matter what we do. Everyone has their opinion and basically there's no meaning in it xD Wanted to share, thanks, bye xD

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

she's surely gonna regret it when she realizes how little they'd pay her for the hardwork at the florist. but hey, it's a good read! ^_^

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Wow, really cute and all, but that poor money ;-;

Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

i love cliche stories

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

chipmunksmtw posted:

i love cliche stories

Cliche well done

joined Jul 23, 2014

this made me so happy i'm actually crying a bit

good read 11/10

joined Aug 25, 2016

anyone else find this really cute?

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

It only takes 5 minutes to make me cry.
Congratulation, Shuninta sensei, you did it!

rolls on the ground trying to stop crying

I was crying too.. :(
Because i wasn't there to pick up the money... Even after the second read :D

2e8f5acd0b52ee9cb6e3f81a8d3377cf
joined Dec 9, 2018

Hidden ads of florists

last edited at Dec 10, 2018 8:36AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.