joined Jul 19, 2015

Yes, he died!
...But he was a nice guy...
But then then again, he was a guy.
Agh, I'm conflicted.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol @ the credits page ^_^

joined Oct 13, 2014

i dont think ive ever seen people want a guy to die who is actually nice just so theres a higher chance of yuri

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

(sighed) the side story was good but I want more yuri development... -_-

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Awww, he didn't die. Truck-san, you disappoint me.

That side story was pointlessly cliche in my opinion.

Ex-delinquent-who-turns-a-new-leaf-because-boy-gives-her-a-dream-then-boy-is-put-on-a-bus.

K-8mrinwxaaz9-lt_gbsmjyizpi6k9rxvvyg8qyvh-o
joined Jun 24, 2015

Awww, he didn't die. Truck-san, you disappoint me.

That side story was pointlessly cliche in my opinion.

Ex-delinquent-who-turns-a-new-leaf-because-boy-gives-her-a-dream-then-boy-is-put-on-a-bus.

eh, I thought it was fine. It certainly probably could have something I was more interested in, like more character development from characters that are actually prevalent, but it was interesting enough. At least now he's gone without being dead, though he is probably coming back at some point...

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Frankly, it kinda gives me the feeling the author doesn't really know where he's going... :/

At first, it was about childhood friend coming back and some sort of love triangle between the maid, the MC and the loli and now throwing into the fray some old secret crush that went to the US and her dream is now to go there someday too ? Dunno, that sort of poped out of nowhere, especially since one of the first chapter established already that she took over the shop because that was part of her childhood with her grandfather and when he died, she wanted to preserve it.

Will keep reading, but really hope that guy won't come back later in.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Chantelune

and now throwing into the fray some old secret crush that went to the US and her dream is now to go there someday too ?

Guess they want to fix their mistake and make it het.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

"I was jumped by some yuri fans" Considering some of the comments I've seen that credits page is rather accurate.

joined Oct 17, 2014

According to the translator's site, there isn't much het in the later chapters. I am a bit concerned that it was worded as "there wasn't much het" instead of "there's actually yuri" though.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Xciton

I am a bit concerned that it was worded as "there wasn't much het" instead of "there's actually yuri" though.

Wasn't it more like trying calming us down, because of that unexpected het? In credit page they do say they should have worn us about that het flashback, but there won't be more of it. I take it as reassuring us that we are getting back to yuri now.

last edited at Dec 6, 2015 2:35PM

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I am not enjoying this progression.

4f51117132779849a26d7739f9e4a595
joined Oct 28, 2015

Well... what I posted on my site was probably as much as I could tell you. If I gave spoilers, that would be unprofessional as a translator and indecent as a human being. I am tempted to post something about how the yuri progresses to help people make a more informed decision on whether they want to keep up with the story or to drop it. But I just can't do that without spoiling the story. I wasn't exactly trying to calm people down, but I felt a little bit guilty towards the people who had been waiting for the series to get necro'd, so I thought that I owed it to them to try to allay some of their fears that this was going to turn into a het manga.

...I don't know why I felt I like I owed to them. I didn't write the manga...

last edited at Dec 6, 2015 8:19PM

joined Jun 24, 2015

Well... what I posted on my site was probably as much as I could tell you. If I gave spoilers, that would be unprofessional as a translator and indecent as a human being. I am tempted to post something about how the yuri progresses to help people make a more informed decision on whether they want to keep up with the story or to drop it. But I just can't do that without spoiling the story. I wasn't exactly trying to calm people down, but I felt a little bit guilty towards the people who had been waiting for the series to get necro'd, so I thought that I owed it to them to try to allay some of their fears that this was going to turn into a het manga.

...I don't know why I felt I like I owed to them. I didn't write the manga...

biiiiiig thanks for necroing this in the first place. I remember reading this around a year ago and feeling sad it hadn't updated such a long time!

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Still quite the bad chapter to necro it on lol.

"Like, yay, it's back. But what the fuck is going on, why is it turning into a het manga?!"

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

"Like, yay, it's back. But what the fuck is going on, why is it turning into a het manga?!"

Cause at not point was it ever promised to be a yuri manga? Seriously, this is the same thing that happened with Stretch. Nobody ever said there would be yuri but you people have your shipping goggles on so strong that you can't accept that and then you get pissed when something that obviously wasn't going to happen doesn't happen.

joined Jun 24, 2015

Cause at not point was it ever promised to be a yuri manga? Seriously, this is the same thing that happened with Stretch. Nobody ever said there would be yuri but you people have your shipping goggles on so strong that you can't accept that and then you get pissed when something that obviously wasn't going to happen doesn't happen.

but, but, but the tag says yuri :(

Dunno though, It does feel like it is hinting at a few things here and there, while still having comedic elements. Maybe not focused on the yuri, but seams to be foreshadowing a development later on.

And the Stretch ship would have been god tier, you gotta admit.

Edit: On second thought, it isn't hinting so much as rubbing our faces in it, specially in the earlier chapters.

last edited at Dec 7, 2015 8:29PM

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

but, but, but the tag says yuri :(

Dunno though, It does feel like it is hinting at a few things here and there, while still having comedic elements. Maybe not focused on the yuri, but seams to be foreshadowing a development later on.

And the Stretch ship would have been god tier, you gotta admit.

Edit: On second thought, it isn't hinting so much as rubbing our faces in it, specially in the earlier chapters.

Yeah but a lot of mangas and animes like to have lots of homoerotic content and then have nothing come of it so just cause a manga has god tier subtext doesn't mean you should expect yuri.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Honestly, Mr. Basketball seems like more of a brother figure than anything.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Hilarious chapter, although Emita really needs some femenine features, at the start I was convinced she was Mr BasketBall.

4f51117132779849a26d7739f9e4a595
joined Oct 28, 2015

Hilarious chapter, although Emita really needs some femenine features, at the start I was convinced she was Mr BasketBall.

I don't care what anyone says. I still think that Emita is Basketball-kun. (^-^)

joined Feb 15, 2013

Being Sairi is suffering....

But yeah Emita just scarred her for life. So much that I felt bad for laughing my ass off at the event

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Uhm... Emita? You may be girl, but that still doesn't give you permission to sexually harass people. Poor Sairi...

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Sairi needs a big hug and a kiss from Suzu to heal that trauma ! ><

To reply you must either login or sign up.