Forum › 14-sai no Koi discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Finally teacher-student progress. And yeah it uploaded very late.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I am so looking forward to the official release of volume 3. Sensei's reaction after the dream is just priceless. Must own.

So disappointed in the official release. Not sure what the original Japanese text was, but the feel of this scene has been completely changed from the scanlators' version. Makes me wonder if they're trying to tone down the whole Student teacher element.

joined Apr 19, 2015

What's the crossover in 21.6 with?

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

not that i approve of student/teacher but with that buildup . . . i was looking for more than just a hug . . .

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

The teacher/student is more realistic than most teacher/student relationships in manga. This makes it creepy as hell IMHO. Sorry, just not a fan of adults/children.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The teacher/student is more realistic than most teacher/student relationships in manga. This makes it creepy as hell IMHO. Sorry, just not a fan of adults/children.

I fail to see where this is creepy. In the beginning, the teacher was tasked by the principal to put Nagai back on the "right track", so she plays him. Unexpectedly, she finds him more interesting and "mature" than she thoughts and grows fonder of him. But nothing actually happens between them. Just some mutual seduction.

It's not like one of them rapes the other. It's about feelings, not lust. Nagai is in love, but the teacher knows where the line is, even if she likes him more than she should.

This author seem to like Age gap anyway. They wrote "Game Over" too, which I found enjoyable.

last edited at Sep 2, 2015 2:53PM

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I fail to see where this is creepy. ... nothing actually happens between them. Just some mutual seduction.

Um, well, still creepy if you ask me.

TBH, though, that scene of her hugging him while in tears reminded me less of a distraught lover and more of a concerned mother--something which has probably been lacking from his life.

last edited at Sep 3, 2015 10:39PM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

All these characters are amazing. The two main characters are really refreshing and I always grin when I see them both together. Even though its het, gasp shock horror

I also really really love the student teacher relationship. So much hnnnngg there. It's not too much hitting on that its creepy, but not overly mushy either. Plus the bits where the teacher is just by herself freaking out is just damn adorable. And this is coming from someone who is all too ready to dislike teacher/student relationships for the taking advantage/rapey feel which is totally absent with these two. Plus that grin on the train ride oh my god hahaha

Aoi is also a brilliant character, mostly because I can associate with her a lot. I really really feel for her man, falling for the straight girl is harddddd. Her actions are totally believable and I really hope that she can find a new girl soon (pleeease! haha)

I'm really enjoying this story though and I'm just looking forward to see where it goes. :) I think the only meh I have is with the transfer student also having a crush on an older woman and the same with the girl having a crush on her male teacher - when you've got one amazing age gap story going on, any others just aren't as important hahaha

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

The transfer student's story is actually told in another manga, Game Over. Can be found elsewhere. It's also really good.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

No a good manga, just avarage and kinda anoying
Is something I will not agre that Dynastic keep puttting het history here

reads posting history

this gif cracks me up everytime xD

Oh yeah and the manga is cute as hell...

joined Nov 30, 2015

I am so happy with the development between Nagai and Hinohara. I really love this manga and the rest of Mizutani Fuukas work; can't wait for the next update.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Nagai with the teacher ( lost her name for a bit ) is my favorite paring!
And this is one of the first hetero manga's i really like and enjoy!

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016
  • im only on chapter 5 and this is adorable. Im a sucker for romance but i havent been reading any het or watching any het anime lately, mostly Yuri so its surprising that this peeked my interest xD And the art-style is wonderful.

• im REALLY enjoying this series so far. Although i ADORE yuri, i still ship kanata and tanaka rather than aoi. And nagi being bitchy but still worried for his friends (is that what they are? lol) is adorable. Especially talking back to the person he loves, thats hard to do. But maybe not in his case.

• CHAPTER 25 HOLLLLLLLYYYY OKAY OKAY IM NOT OKAAYAYAYAY

• AHHH I NEED AN UPDATE ;-; I heard it was licensed but i really hope it isnt because the story is great :[

last edited at Feb 15, 2016 3:29PM

joined Apr 28, 2016

I only read the chapters with Aoi (Yuri Crush tags) in it.

I know the story has more in it, but yeah, maybe later...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The main couples are so cute.

Kanata and Kazuki

Nagai and Hinohara.

Even Aoi seems to have found someone she can rely on and relate too. They are both in an unrequited and impossible love after all.

Love this manga, even though it's mostly het.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Was the chapter with the warning there really that bad? I was expecting something much worse. What was really the problem?

And I like their relationship much better than most student-teacher stories. It feels like they're on the same level. What I find creepy is when you really distinctly have one pushing the other into it, which it what I find most student-teacher stories to be like. This one has them both pondering their feelings, both wanting to get closer to each other but knowing they should draw back. Usually you just get one pushing the other to their limit and the other being the only one bothering to really strongly question it.

last edited at Dec 28, 2016 12:49AM

joined Apr 19, 2015

is this manga gonna continue??

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This series is licensed. It was scanlated by PROzess, who doesn't want his chapters around the internet. We've removed those chapters, marked the series as licensed, and will most likely not be uploading future chapters! My apologies to those who were waiting on more uploads.

last edited at Jan 30, 2019 2:46PM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Dynasty is just a weird place.

To reply you must either login or sign up.