Forum › 14-sai no Koi discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Our second most requested series finally makes its appearance (Murcielago was the first, if you're wondering).

Edit: Everything should be up now. Feel free to suggest tags for, or point out, all the stuff I [probably] missed.

This is probably one of the most adorable series running right now, it also has quite a bit of down-to-earth realism. If you're even a little bit willing to read het, you should give it a try. Aoi is a wonderful lesbian, too. Will she ever get a real love interest?

last edited at Aug 25, 2014 4:49PM

joined May 24, 2014

How does mangafox abuse scanlators?

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

How does mangafox abuse scanlators?

It makes ad revenue off of its website, none of which goes to the mangaka or scanlator and they will also host manga without the scanlators permission. At least I think that's what it is

joined Mar 23, 2013

Teacher X Male Tsundere is the best.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This is a cute series. I'm liking all the relationships. I'm also hoping Aoi will get her own love interest and not spend the entire series longing after Tanaka.

joined Jun 14, 2013

If you read only the yuri chapters, it makes the whole manga depressing. Which is what I did and now I feel hopeless. I really feel for Aoi. Also het can suck my hypothetical dick. .......- yuri ftw

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

that female teacher looks like a total predator...lol

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

If you read only the yuri chapters, it makes the whole manga depressing. Which is what I did and now I feel hopeless. I really feel for Aoi. Also het can suck my hypothetical dick. .......- yuri ftw

You should give the rest of the series a chance too. Both the main het pairings are really cute and it's nice seeing non-dickish male main characters for a change lol.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Are they really 14?.. Doesn't seem like it, maybe like 16-17

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

It's because they are mature. They are supposed to look older than they really are

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

It's because they are mature. They are supposed to look older than they really are

Yea, but everyone else too.. Like for example Nagai..
Nevermind,.. i was readin' some more and the Nagai x Sensei pair is just sooooo cute :3

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I was following this series in a different manga hosting site and I'm so delighted to know I can finally read it in Dynasty! This has got to be one of the more realistic het romances I've read so far. Nothing to overly dramatic or too sweet; just hits the sweet spot.

If anyone is having trouble finding something good to read, it's nice to read something out of the comfort zone once in a while, this one's quite notable.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I like Aoi.

I like her very much.

If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have read this thing.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Damn it this is so much fun, now i regret not waiting it to be completed
Also Aoi is boring fight me irl

last edited at Aug 27, 2014 12:16PM

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Damn it this is so much fun, now i regret not waiting it to be completed
Also Aoi is boring fight me irl

I cannot believe you just said that... a month ago... how dare you >_<

raises fisticuffs

last edited at Oct 3, 2014 6:45AM

joined Mar 23, 2013

I cannot believe you just said that... a month ago... how dare you >_<

Kyonne is right, Aoi is boring.

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

man, this artist is really into older women . . .

1397387912948-e
joined Jul 8, 2014

man, this artist is really into older women . . .

And I love her for it.

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

No a good manga, just avarage and kinda anoying
Is something I will not agre that Dynastic keep puttting het history here

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

No a good manga, just avarage and kinda anoying
Is something I will not agre that Dynastic keep puttting het history here

I can really identify with Robin for some reason.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Excellent series. Deserves more comments. I am so looking forward to the official release of volume 3. Sensei's reaction after the dream is just priceless. Must own.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Lovely series. Every relationship is moving forward at its own pace and all characters are likable, even Tsundere Nagai.

Just Aoi needs to stop to be selfish and think only about herself.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Need to be updated here? There're more chapters out there.

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 11:44AM

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

Nothing I love more than a chapter dump. This is a really great series and it's great to see how it progresses and develops. I also like all of the characters and couples (even if one of them does raise some interesting moral questions)
Anyway good to see that Aoi might get a new romance development, can't wait to see more

To reply you must either login or sign up.