Forum › Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! discussion

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

I'm not "getting" her face at the bottom panel on page 002 of 27.5

isn't that a nose plug for her nosebleed?

anyway, the title for this page must be referring to us the reader right?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Could be worse, Akina, could be Kaede visiting. XD

Wonder if that's the friend that made the doujin featuring Makoto and his friend. :p

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Best chapter in a long while. Can we have Makoto as protagonist?

joined Apr 30, 2014

Whoa, those eyes.

joined May 10, 2011

Damn, that was a entertaining chapter. But what is up with Kaede's hand at the bottom of page 7?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Shouldn't page 14 read "It's a death march" rather than "death match"?

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shinozaki_san_ki_wo_ota_shika_ni_ch27#14

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This is the kind of confrontation that I expected during her birthday... It was weird that during her birthday, her friends didn't make a party, all together. I'll never forgive them!!!
Ooh poor brother but I like him, he is not all weird around girls like the others...

last edited at Nov 25, 2015 5:15PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Am I the only one who wants a spinoff with Makoto as lead?

Looks like my prayers have been answered.

And that cover page is slightly suspicious. Does Nanae like Makoto in that way?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

SWALLOW WHOLE MY GAE BOLG

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Shouldn't page 14 read "It's a death march" rather than "death match"?

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shinozaki_san_ki_wo_ota_shika_ni_ch27#14

Huh. You might be right.
I don't think it's really worth changing, though...

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

This is the kind of confrontation that I expected during her birthday... It was weird that during her birthday, her friends didn't make a party, all together. I'll never forgive them!!!
Ooh poor brother but I like him, he is not all weird around girls like the others...

Both side barely know each other (they actually met and talk what... one, two times ?), so they probably don't have ways to contact each other to make preparations without going through Akina, who probably made every effort to ensure that both group won't try to make her a party together, as it would cause her too much stress as in every single occurence when they somehow meet up.

Personnally, I'd have been more surprised if they did manage to make a party all together considering those points. ^^;

joined Aug 10, 2015

Very entertaining chapter. "SWALLOW WHOLE MY GAE BOLG" made up for the relative lack of Yuri.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

This series is an awakening to those people who doesn't understand why others love anime, manga and other stuff however it is far beyond to explain the Why? and how? of some is not can be seen but the idea that some was an influence of friends, family members or anyone that can drag down your curiosity others start also in something like that. so far in my point of view the "Yuri" tag is still might be in progress because Akina is the one who could you say has this affection to Kaede... somehow can be seen a one sided-love so far.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I laughed.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Well.. to say that was predictable would be an understatement.

Thanks for the translation.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Eh, splatoon "rip-off", was fun XD Kinda saw the winners coming, but still amusing chapter. ^^

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That's one really weird parody... If the real game were like that, we wouldn't see the end of the doujins.

As for the chapter, really funny... Always nice to see so many characters interacting, But ... yare yare, she got away w/o anyone realizing the truth and so we move on as she keeps in denial, as much as I love Akina and her friends, I think is time for that infamous phrase that leads to the inevitable ending "I wish things could stay like this forever" ... Because I don't want a neverending struggle or a rushed open ending after 30 episodes of the same, I want this manga to be remembered with joy.

The brother has more chance to get laid than Akina

last edited at Dec 10, 2015 3:12PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

This series started to become boring.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I agree.

At this point every character is way, way more interesting than Shinozaki, and thus, every time she takes the spotlight she brings the whole thing down.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

"Inulatoon" sounds so clunky, but the concept and execution is damn lewd. Watersports!

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Like every series that relies on the same joke. At this pace I doubt she will even admit that she is an Otaku at the end. It will just end with her still in denial.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

I've begun admiring Makoto more than most characters in this manga.

joined Sep 11, 2014

I now come here just for the laughs instead of yuri. Even though the jokes are stale, as evident in the latest chapters.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Makoto as the ultimate bottom is kind of sad. Poor guy...

Serenata
The brother has more chance to get laid than Akina

Considering that most of the girls are quite fond of him, yeah. Given his popularity with the ladies, it's strange that he doesn't have a girlfriend.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Dogs instead of Squids? Hah! that's ridiculous!

To reply you must either login or sign up.