Forum › Fluttering Feelings discussion

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

i read all the 50 chapters. I wanna kill the author.... for keeping me in in such tension. still a good story:)

joined Mar 15, 2015

This series only has 11 chapters ? I looked it up on another site and this is at chapter 40 already lol . Hurry and catch up <3

This isn't a difficult concept. It takes time to do translation, cleanup, editing, quality control and all the steps that go into a quality scanlation. It's all done by volunteers in their spare time, and it doesn't happen overnight.

What you're seeing on "another site" is almost certainly rough typesets of first-draft translations stolen from work-in-progress folders and presented as if it's done. Since we at Dynasty are all about trying to respect the wishes of authors and scanlators, we are posting the finished, polished versions that they release, not digging around in their folders and posting without permission. So naturally, we're a little behind the "bleeding edge".

Well, they post the links to imgur, where the rough typesetted chapters are, on Facebook. So it's not in a work in progress folder, but I'm not saying that it should be posted here if the scanlators don't want to. It's a shame though that many Readers don't know that there are more chapters scanlated.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Yeah the snail pace is a bit vexing, but it establishes a feel for the characters right?...right?
Its tempting tho, I wanna see what happens already...im hoping for yuri romance lol ^_^

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, they post the links to imgur, where the rough typesetted chapters are, on Facebook. So it's not in a work in progress folder, but I'm not saying that it should be posted here if the scanlators don't want to. It's a shame though that many Readers don't know that there are more chapters scanlated.

We do know that there are more chapters scanlated, because the translater posts in these forums. You can get word directly from the source here. The fact remains that the scanlators have not given permission for those translations to be posted on reader sites, therefore Dynasty Reader will not be posting them until Yuri Project clears each chapter.

That's all there is to be said, really. If you want to get the up-to-the-minute stuff, go to this thread instead.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

This series only has 11 chapters ? I looked it up on another site and this is at chapter 40 already lol . Hurry and catch up <3

This isn't a difficult concept. It takes time to do translation, cleanup, editing, quality control and all the steps that go into a quality scanlation. It's all done by volunteers in their spare time, and it doesn't happen overnight.

What you're seeing on "another site" is almost certainly rough typesets of first-draft translations stolen from work-in-progress folders and presented as if it's done. Since we at Dynasty are all about trying to respect the wishes of authors and scanlators, we are posting the finished, polished versions that they release, not digging around in their folders and posting without permission. So naturally, we're a little behind the "bleeding edge".

I get what your saying , I would rather have quality also . From what I can see from this other site is the art looks the same as on Dynasty , and from what I can tell regarding the translations they are almost dead on . There's a few misspells here and there and occasionally they don't add the verbs for English so it sounds like stereo instructions lol but we can just mentally add that in . The quality isn't too bad altogether . If you want the site , that has these chapters I can tell you so you can check yourself . Let me know <3

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The more cooperation with scanlators (and hopefully as much as possible original authors and publishers) the better, I say. Fluttering Feelings in particular has gone out of its way to make itself available I think.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think Baek Seol-A's "friend" is not a good friend. She pretty transparently wants Seol-A to be dependent on her and only her.

joined Mar 15, 2015

We do know that there are more chapters scanlated, because the translater posts in these forums. You can get word directly from the source here. The fact remains that the scanlators have not given permission for those translations to be posted on reader sites, therefore Dynasty Reader will not be posting them until Yuri Project clears each chapter.

That's all there is to be said, really. If you want to get the up-to-the-minute stuff, go to this thread instead.

You didn't understand anything of what I am saying...

I go to Facebook every monday to read the update, I don't care if it's on dynasty, and as I was saying, if the scanlators don't want it to be posted here, so be it.

But people might be missing the information, as I did before you replied, because I didn't know that they were posting anything in the forums. But anyway I realise, that my post is kinda useless when I think about it...

last edited at Nov 15, 2015 6:07PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

^That's kinda their faul though. The Spoiler Thread is pretty much always on the first page of the forum and there's even a link to it in the first post in this thread. People just start accusing way too early.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, a hot take that BTW guyz there's more stuff out there is kind of ridiculous when the discussion I linked to is the #1 most popular thread on the entire site.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

It's not that we don't want to upload it onto here, it's just that the editing process has been very slow. But that's about to change during the next few weeks, because I want FF to get caught up asap. The imgur versions are not the finalized versions. They're only there because someone was nice enough to cater to the whining fans who couldn't handle reading the raws on comico w/ my text translations.

last edited at Nov 15, 2015 6:08PM

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Ok. Now. A korean drama.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Aw, they still haven't made up...

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I'm happy I've just read it yesterday and now an update but I am still looking for more ehehe...

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Damn... Now I dont really know was the reading all night through like whole 50 chapters of this stuff such a good idea,,, Picture is nice but plot... is even more irritating than Morinagas Girlfriends)) Well I like it anyway))

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Cripes, Seol-A's surrounded by jerks. Even her family and the people she keeps as friends aren't exactly winners.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Sus-lik:

For fuck's sake I'm so TIRED of reading about those hetero craaaaaapppppp, I hardly calmed myself down after 50's chapter BUT THAT'S JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME, why should I read some cheap love story publishing once an eternity about typicall geeks, when I can see it everywhere in every movie and book and song, God I'm just so tired I'm gonna cry, one more chapter like this and I'll quit torturing myself. I do not understand what the fuck this piece of crap doing in my manhwa, whar did I do to earn this? Did I not read tags? I did. So why am I getting something I get mad at in one blink of eye, I don't understand. My rage will burn my house if it continues.

I know I'll get a lot of negative replies I just feel so down I want someone to know it.

... Wait, what "hetero crap"?

I hope you're not referring to Seol-a's brother in the 2nd half of Chapter 12...?

Edit:

OK, I just noticed the "50's chapter" (sic) part, so you are actually referring to the latest chapters (the latest being Chapter 51 at the time of writing).

If you want to discuss (or rant) about the latest chapters, then you should probably do so in the spoilers thread. (It's a huge thread, so just jump to the end.) This thread here is only for the chapters already released on Dynasty.

Another edit:

The quoted post was removed above and reposted in the spoiler thread.

last edited at Nov 16, 2015 9:52AM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I definitely see where you're coming from. Your life must be really hard, having wasted all that time on free entertainment. HOW DARE THEY TALK TO BOYS?

joined Mar 4, 2015

Why not make a NSFW or a 18+chapter.
I really like this book.
I hope theres more or make it into a anime.

A
joined Aug 7, 2013

@Sus-lik I'm with you. Hetero crap or het shit are everywhere buddy. It's tiring. At least tag this manga "unnecessary het" so people will know beforehand what this manga will be like, another heteronormativity condescending story.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Really, guys? Are you serious? Like... Really?

On I side note, I think that actually belongs into the spoiler thread if you've read 50 chapters already.

last edited at Nov 16, 2015 12:34AM

A
joined Aug 7, 2013

What really? I'm a gal why call everyone guys?

I don't read spoilers. I feel baited you know. It's been tagged yuri but it's not yuri, you know?

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

then you should probably do so in the spoilers thread

I'm so sorry, mixed up the thread :c Please delete the comment to avoid spoilers here ._.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Brofist, orange.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Sus-lik:

For fuck's sake I'm so TIRED of reading about those hetero craaaaaapppppp, I hardly calmed myself down after 50's chapter BUT THAT'S JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME, why should I read some cheap love story publishing once an eternity about typicall geeks, when I can see it everywhere in every movie and book and song, God I'm just so tired I'm gonna cry, one more chapter like this and I'll quit torturing myself. I do not understand what the fuck this piece of crap doing in my manhwa, whar did I do to earn this? Did I not read tags? I did. So why am I getting something I get mad at in one blink of eye, I don't understand. My rage will burn my house if it continues.

I know I'll get a lot of negative replies I just feel so down I want someone to know it.

(The above post was removed and reposted in the spoiler thread.)

orange_01:

@Sus-lik I'm with you. Hetero crap or het shit are everywhere buddy. It's tiring. At least tag this manga "unnecessary het" so people will know beforehand what this manga will be like, another heteronormativity condescending story.

orange_01:

[...]
I don't read spoilers. I feel baited you know. It's been tagged yuri but it's not yuri, you know?

(Not sure if orange_01 is also referring to the latest chapters, but I think my point would still apply.)

Well, consider the premise and overall approach of the series.

First, the premise... This isn't one of those manga series set in an all-girl high school or about girls/women who already identify as lesbians (or bisexual). The premise is simply that it's a story about two girls who go to university (not "all-girl university", obviously), and they both identify as heterosexual at the outset of the story. One has been in a serious heterosexual relationship that ended badly (see Chapter 6, Chapter 9); the other has been known to have dated numerous guys and is still continuously pursued by men all the time (various early chapters).

Furthermore, this series takes a fairly realistic approach to its story and in its presentation. As in, it's not a story where no guys ever appear, whether by coincidence or by "convenient omission" and where all scenes are somehow always focused on the two main characters. (Although they are still a major focus of the majority of chapters, secondary characters are also given "screen time".) So... yes, they go to university where, yes, there are guys, and they have pasts involving relationships with guys. And yes, both of these established elements manifest themselves throughout the story.

Lastly, as a further point for the approach, this series is not excessively "fanservicey". It does not have many scenes of a gratuitous nature where the main characters somehow end up in intimate situations all of a sudden, perhaps accidentally. (Say, one character tripping and falling on top of another, or accidentally seeing each other naked in the locker room, or other such trope-y scenarios.) I mention this because for some people, this is what they think of as "yuri" -- a series of lesbian scenes that must occur every few pages, or at least once a chapter. But it can be seen fairly early in the series that one should not expect too much random gratuitous fanservice from it, because that's just not the approach that it's taking. It does not mean that this series does not have its moments that are "worthy of fangirling". (There are plenty.) But they are usually a natural part of the flow of the story, not randomly thrown in.

So... that's the premise and overall approach of the series. Now, if the very premise or basic approach of the series is not at all what you desire in a story, then... you may want to look elsewhere. Not a condescending remark (like "don't like it? GTFO!"). Just an honest opinion.

last edited at Nov 16, 2015 12:24PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.