Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I lost it on MUSCLE BUSHTITS

Me too man, me too.

Everyone did.

KamaBlackbird
Acg1no
joined Jun 7, 2015

Can we talk for a moment about the bird pile at page 15? I fainted from the cute there.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Looks like Ena is also a bushtit. Enaga is the Japanese name for the long-tailed tit.
I can't tell if Ena is a boy or girl, though. Cute either way. I love this comic so much.

Oh, wait. Hirokazu said "she's terrified". Yay for reading comprehension!

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 2:43AM

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

I think those three smaller birds are going past 'comically annoying' and approaching 'genuine assholes'. This is a problem for me, because at that point I just want to see them suffer karmic retribution.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

New birdfolk and a really sweet story! Why can't this be an anime already?

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Have to admit, got a little * doki * moment here http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bird_cafe_ch06#23

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Chapter 7 is corrupted, it seems. Shows very pixellated images no matter how many times I refresh the page. That's on FF40.0.3

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Chapter 7 is corrupted, it seems. Shows very pixellated images no matter how many times I refresh the page. That's on FF40.0.3

It works on most pages for me if I refresh, but I have to refresh on almost every page. A couple still remain pixellated even then, but readable.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I have that issue as well, but it get fixed itself when using the "resize" button. I think that's because the page's size is lightly higher than the reader reduced page, so the compression get somehow messed up and get pixelated.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Huh I expected previous chapter to be the last, thought it was all wrapped up
Nice to have more.

All the bird-like avians are so freaky though.

joined Apr 21, 2014

D'aww, look at those crickets and worms talking together... and the snails... too cute!

Love this chapter.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

The snails, ahaha :D

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Wonder what's wrong with the Manager Trio photo collection...

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

This is killing me. It's just too darn cute!

also: the new mini bird girls are probably sekirei, Japanese wagtails. I really like that these characters seem to be specific types of bird, like the way the mermaids in Anko-san are based on specific fish.

last edited at Jan 29, 2016 11:16PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

All I know is there's more MUSCLE TITS. The rest is frosting.

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

On the one hand I love the comedic 4-koma style of the series, and think it is really funny at times even.

On the other hand I really want to see some sort of romantic development between Hirokazu and Rin.

All in all it get's a Fave and a Sub.

Asd
joined Sep 18, 2015

Reminds me of Harpy in Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san.
Cute and funny<3

KamaBlackbird
Acg1no
joined Jun 7, 2015

Philistine.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Philistine.

Full of tits.

The muscle kind.

KamaBlackbird
Acg1no
joined Jun 7, 2015

Well, regardless, two new chapters came out in case you didn't notice. Or are you just going to ignore them because you didn't like them again?

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

5 new chapters, what a great day^^
Rin and Hirokazu had some nice scenes together and the drunk bird (of prey?) was great. Even the sparrows were mostly funny.

joined Apr 30, 2014

I'm still amazed a businessman like Hirokazu is such an impressive cook.

trustworthy_dolphin.exe
September-13-2011-19-28-17-tumblrlqi9ekuvcl1qewacoo1500
joined Sep 4, 2017

As of writing this post, Volume 7 will be released in about half a month. I don't know how many chapters the series is up to, but it's probably significantly more than what's here. Looking at Futari wa Pretty Anon's homepage, it seems they've been focusing on "Jitsu wa Watashi wa" lately. I mean, I wouldn't tell them what their own priorities should be, but I'd rather buy the licensed releases of My Monster Secret. That being said, I'm surprised that Seven Seas hasn't licensed this series yet, considering how much they're digging themselves into the monstergirls niche.

the fuck happened to bird cafe? it just died after chapter 18.5

To reply you must either login or sign up.