Forum › Posts by Kats

Kats
Asd
joined Sep 18, 2015

I was actually under the impression that swappers can only swap with their designated partner, although no one’s tested that. So no matter who Natsuko kisses nothing will happen unless it’s Haruko.

(My first post, haven't payed attention to this discussion at all, but this is what came to mind after just a few chapters)

This is my guess. I'm assuming the ending is gonna be that swappers are soulmates. We got the two adults as a hint, as they are dating already. They might even be the ones giving out the answer, as they've known about swapping the longest.

I'm also interested in Ayame and Yuri, because of chapter 39.
Ayame asking about kissing, Yuri showing up, Ayame starts blushing, maybe they'll swap too. :p
Could just be that Ayame has a bf/gf though, and she just got embarassed...
I just want Yuri to have more panel time, I love that mischievous grin...

Wishful thinking~

last edited at May 17, 2018 4:15AM

Kats
Furutani-ke discussion 28 Apr 09:59
Asd
joined Sep 18, 2015

Always funny to see the difference in taste.
I found this incredibly boring, with last page saves done by Sakurako.

I find Himawari boring and dull without Sakurako nearby.
Kaede is cute but that's all.

Kats
Asd
joined Sep 18, 2015

snip I suspect something like "the different faces you showed to everyone are all real. You are not one or the other but an addition of all these faces."

My thoughts exactly, nobody is "a single person", we all act differently depending on the situation.
Nobody talks and acts the same way they do with their mother, as they do with their girlfriend/boyfriend, or at something like a job interview.
We adapt depending on the situation.
I'm pretty sure that is how this is gonna play out.

EDIT: Post kept getting detected as spam so had to snip out a lot. :P

last edited at May 10, 2017 12:35PM

Kats
Asd
joined Sep 18, 2015

Well this one is getting an anime adaption so, anime tag time? :P
https://anilist.co/anime/21878/GabrielDropOut

last edited at Dec 11, 2016 11:43PM

Asd
joined Sep 18, 2015

I had to double check the tags before reading further, seemed like it was gonna go vore on me after a few pages lol.

Asd
joined Sep 18, 2015

That absolute 180.

Started out... weird, ended in the freaky/creepy department.

...I'm kind of intrigued.

Kats
Asd
joined Sep 18, 2015

While the MC acts fairly creepy, this isn't much different to Hoshikawa Ginza District 4, actually there's more of an age gap in Hoshikawa, it's 6-7 years (Mimika is 16-17, Yuzumori is 9-10) on this one, can't remember if you find out the ages for the characters in Hoshikawa all I know is that, there's a wider gap in it.
They've not done anything other than hold hands so far, and doubt we'll see anything more than kissing, which might happen only after a time skip, if this manga is gonna go that far.

last edited at Jul 16, 2016 9:51PM

Kats
Bird Cafe! discussion 17 Mar 07:18
Asd
joined Sep 18, 2015

Reminds me of Harpy in Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san.
Cute and funny<3