Forum › Apocalypse discussion

joined Jul 3, 2011

Possible but unlikely. I think the magazine stopped publishing or something like that

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

"Apocalypse by Uso Kurata — Cancelled"

:c

joined Apr 13, 2012

It's such a shame. I like the art. The characters and the story left me wanting more...

Warmthstealer
joined Jul 19, 2013

I agree! I really wish they would finish this manga. What I love about this manga is the combination of real world and RPG fantasy with a girls love story wrapped around it. But it has been three years since it was released, but it would be so cool to see it finished.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I wonder if Uso Kurata is still active. I just had a quick Google but there's no reference to anything recent. That'd be a shame, since I really love their stuff.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Yeah, he's still around, plugging away at Yuri Danshi. Which is pretty weak when compared to the rest of his work.

More like a massive and horrendous waste of his incredible talent, and it can't afford to be wasted. The shelf-life of many, even most, yuri artists seems to be sadly brief. Sometimes we only get a handful of oneshots (if not even just one or two), and if we're lucky we'll get two or three anthologies, but all too frequently they eventually disappear forever.

For me, Kurata Uso was one of yuri's brightest shining stars for a while, and to think of the time and effort put into YD which could've been put into more stellar works of actual yuri...it's sad to think of.

last edited at Jul 23, 2013 6:05AM

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

I agree! I really wish they would finish this manga. What I love about this manga is the combination of real world and RPG fantasy with a girls love story wrapped around it. But it has been three years since it was released, but it would be so cool to see it finished.

second that. i still put this into my subscribe list.

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

D*MN... So this was cancelled! I thought dynasty just stopped the translation but it's much worst.... oh gad why...
other's got so much nonsense chapters but this wonderful series... it's enough to make me cry.... >angst<
and he's a gaddmn great of an author too! what a shame...

Grinning_Wolves
Ldd
joined Apr 9, 2014

Are you serious T-T i.... i love this damn!! I haven't read a story quite like this before, i really would have loved to read more but a solid cancellation huh ... Gahhh nooooeeesss :,(

Horriblesubs-saki-the-nationals-02-720p-mkv_snapshot_03-24_2014-01-14_21-55-32_thumb
joined Apr 30, 2014

Know the feels bros and sis alike. :(

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Let us pray
PIE JESU DOMINE
DONA EIS REQUIEM

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Let us pray
PIE JESU DOMINE
DONA EIS REQUIEM

Smack ??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4q6eaLn2mY

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

This is just sad. Just when I was able to read a nice yuri manga with MMORPG theme in it, but then, it was a cancelled series... Whyyyyyyyy?... Dx

Images
joined Feb 8, 2013

I was really enjoying this aswell, it's still a little cliche with the school friend seeming to like the main character but doesn't realise yet but still with the rpg element it's a lot more entertaining as i myself play a lot of rpgs

joined Feb 18, 2015

Bummer that it isn't continuing. This was a great story!

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Yeah, he's still around, plugging away at Yuri Danshi. Which is pretty weak when compared to the rest of his work.

More like a massive and horrendous waste of his incredible talent, and it can't afford to be wasted. The shelf-life of many, even most, yuri artists seems to be sadly brief. Sometimes we only get a handful of oneshots (if not even just one or two), and if we're lucky we'll get two or three anthologies, but all too frequently they eventually disappear forever.

For me, Kurata Uso was one of yuri's brightest shining stars for a while, and to think of the time and effort put into YD which could've been put into more stellar works of actual yuri...it's sad to think of.

But I find this an interesting story... you know the feeling when you are so in at the game you play... a good twist of yuri development... so even I saw it was a cancelled series I try to read it then... I like it. It was so nice.

joined Aug 30, 2015

Continue, this was my first manga

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Dawwhh
Cancelled...
It looked really interesting...

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

sad it got canceled

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 9:35AM

Smug%20espernyan%20-%20smollified
joined May 16, 2017

Bummer it got cancelled, but at least we got the closure their feelings were mutual.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Nooo I want more, this is such an interesting concept

joined Jul 23, 2017

Dynasty Scans why did u show me this again as a recommendation

Ryokoayeka2
joined Sep 6, 2017

bummer this was canceled.

joined Sep 13, 2018

my heart , what a bad day

To reply you must either login or sign up.