Forum › Posts by Warmthstealer

Warmthstealer
Shounen discussion 28 Jul 00:28
joined Jul 19, 2013

This manga is so good. It was touching to see how each girl figured out how she felt or try to understand how she felt in different ways. Yes, a beautiful story.

Warmthstealer
joined Jul 19, 2013

I love the fact that this is continuous story into the relationship of Marisa and Reimu.

Warmthstealer
joined Jul 19, 2013

Aki Eda is great! This is my favorite of her work as well. I really want her to do an extra chapter where Keiko and Yukiko develop there dating relationship further or at least show the first time they kiss.

Warmthstealer
Maple Love discussion 19 Jul 22:55
joined Jul 19, 2013

This story puts the heart a flutter.

Warmthstealer
Oddman 11 discussion 19 Jul 21:47
joined Jul 19, 2013

This series reflects Dowman Sayman style, really odd but good story driven manga. I look forward to how the rest of this series plays out and when they will talk about the healing powers of the comic books store.

Warmthstealer
joined Jul 19, 2013

Awesome chapter looking forward to the next one!

Warmthstealer
joined Jul 19, 2013

I was actually browsing on Amazaon earlier today. They already have an english vol 1 you can buy and vol 2 that can be brought on pre-order. It's a very funny and good manga. I didn't really think about how good of a job the author uses the monster girls anatomy in the world. It is quite good.

Warmthstealer
joined Jul 19, 2013

It definitely gives you that aww feeling. Emer, that was cool that you looked up the child's name. Yeah, I don't think that Homura meant to give her child an ill meaning for her name. That is why parents should not name their children on the fly.

Warmthstealer
Apocalypse discussion 19 Jul 16:27
joined Jul 19, 2013

I agree! I really wish they would finish this manga. What I love about this manga is the combination of real world and RPG fantasy with a girls love story wrapped around it. But it has been three years since it was released, but it would be so cool to see it finished.