Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Also, anyone else enjoying the fact that we have a portrayal of a female-male platonic relationship between Seol-a and Ji-hwan without the unnecessary childhood friend/crush bs that usually plagues romance stories? I know I am.

^ I was just thinking that and yes I am. It's about time.

joined Jan 31, 2015

They are childhood friends though.

Jus' sayin'.

*goes back into hiding*

joined Feb 19, 2015

Although, just a thought, when Seol-a and No-rae shared a moment after the covert bathroom bitch-out, Ssamba includes a frame showing Ji-hwan overhearing them. Then he goes on to confess to No-rae. What could connect those two cases other than him feeling a subtle sense of urgency to act? Does it make sense that he would feel his chances with No-rae might be threatened by the growing closeness between the two (at the time, platonic) girls?

Could he have had the tiniest, almost subliminal inkling about the nature of Seol-a's and No-rae's relationship?

joined Nov 30, 2011

I've been saying that again and again, that he could see where they were headed. I think he noticed that they were attracted to each other before they individually realized it themselves. He saw his chance slipping away yet again and went for it.

joined Sep 20, 2015

Assuming that Ji hwan is giving up No Rae for good this time, I still can't cast aside my fear for Yu Ji or anything to do w/ her to cause confusions and disrupt Seol-a's composure or affect her decisions, thus affecting her behavior towards No Rae or post a threat to their growing relationship.

I mean during chapter 36, we presume that Seol-a was not interested at least since she threw the invitation. But then during chapter 40, we have seen that she went and met one of her ex friends who betrayed her. That chapter was after she realized her feelings for No Rae, if my memory is right. So i wonder why did she go? But then during chapter 44, Seol-a have seen Yu ji again, although it was from her imagination and told Yu Ji as to why she crawled there (refering to the wedding day). Notice the diff. on how she reacted to the other girl. Seol-a, appeared to be more disturbed when it comes to Yu ji. The fact that she has seen Yu Ji in her imagination, is it safe to assume that deep w/in Seol-a's heart, prior to the news, she is longing to see Yu ji? What were Seol-a's thoughts? Could it be that she wants to confirm something (finding out the reason behind yu ji's words)? Could it be somehow connected to the time she has come to realize her feelings for No Rae? (to understand her own feelings) I'm guessing that is the case judging from her sudden decision to be there at the wedding. Furthermore, Seol-a's behavior during the time when No Rae ignored her (she got wasted) was the same when Seol-a heard a shocking news about Yu Ji's death (wasted again). What had happened probably stems down to Seol-a's fear of being separated from the person she held dear to her heart. She said it her self that she was just immature back then and doesn't hate Yu Ji. When she said that it was too late to go back . . . she was referring to both Yu ji (past) and No-rae (present). Could this be another way of saying that she had realized her feelings before is somehow similar to her feelings for No Rae? If it is the case, the pain of Seol-a when she said about being continually hurting at the thought of Yu Ji is deep - way deep.

Ahhh. . not having closure is very difficult, not to mention that she is running away from it. I want to understand more, to delve deeper of Seol-a's thoughts. And what if there is a plot twist? You see, Yu ji's death is unconfirmed. I can sense huge drama coming. SOo puzzling. @_@ Uncovering No rae's past is another case.

I'm sorry if it is long. Please tell me your thoughts about those scenarios. Thanks. ^^

last edited at Sep 23, 2015 1:00PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

You see, Yu ji's death is unconfirmed.

What you mean "unconfirmed"? The friend who told Seola about Yuji's death was a close friend to Yuji. The death is confirmed. It's just that Seola didnt want to accept it as true and preferred to act like she didnt know about it

last edited at Sep 23, 2015 6:51PM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Just my thoughts on the Ji-Hwan bit: I don't, and have never seen Ji-Hwan as the enemy or a jerk.

My best friend and I also go way back (+10 yrs); we have the exact same relationship (except he tortures me more so) and there are no "feelings" between us regardless. To be honest, it may piss me off (a lot), but it's an incredibly fun and freeing friendship. It's fun to be able to say crap to someone, and no matter what it is or what they say, you know you'll still be friends the next day.

last edited at Sep 23, 2015 7:00PM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

haha, I sure got a little hot-headed with the exam and the pile of work last week. Though I still disagree with you. I do not believe that Seol-a can trust Ji-hwan the way she can trust her brothers, family, No-rae, or her true friends. I believe Ji-hwan may betray her if he or his family benefits from it. I'm however not going to expand on it any further. I know I have good reasons to believe his character is the way I see him. And I think it'd be a loss for the manga to get Ji-hwan out as an antagonist either. But that's my personal opinion and I don't mind if all of you disagree with me. And of course I know what sarcasm is.

joined Jul 30, 2015

This week's chapter is out. http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/49

As predicted, it's a special chapter. Moreover, according to my google translate, it seems that Ssamba will take a break due to personal circumstances. She will be back on the 12th of October though.

joined Feb 19, 2015

Did you actually type out the korean letters or did you somehow copy and paste? I can't seem to do that on my browser

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hope it's not going to be like Nana, where the author fell ill and the manga is on indefinite hiatus.

joined Jul 30, 2015

hashi:

Did you actually type out the korean letters or did you somehow copy and paste? I can't seem to do that on my browser

I can't understand a Korean word, unfortunately. I simply copy-pasted the chapter's link on Google translate and i read the author's note at the bottom.

last edited at Sep 27, 2015 11:17AM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

another hiatus... may be ssamba's having a writer's block?

joined Jan 31, 2015

romantic_reader:

This week's chapter is out. http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/49

As predicted, it's a special chapter. Moreover, according to my google translate, it seems that Ssamba will take a break due to personal circumstances. She will be back on the 12th of October though.

NicLarkin:

another hiatus... may be ssamba's having a writer's block?

This week is likely due to Chuseok.

September 26
Chuseok (the fifteenth day of the eighth month by the lunar calendar: September 26-September 29, 2015) Chuseok, along with Seollal, are the most significant holidays in Korea. Chuseok is celebrated on the fifteenth day of the eighth month by the lunar calendar.

Source:
https://www.google.com/search?q=when%20is%20chuseok%202015

Maybe she is going on a short vacation/trip with family.

Or you know, just any other random RL stuff. Contrary to popular belief, authors have to deal with RL too. :o

hashi:

To translate a whole page, you can do what romantic_reader described above.

But if you want to bypass "right-click protection" on webpages in general, in Chrome, simply open the Developer Tools (F12, or Command Shift I on a Mac). A new pane will open on the bottom or on the right of your page. In that pane, click the round gear icon on the top right. A "Settings" panel will open. In there, check "Disable JavaScript". Now, as long as you have the Developer Tools open, you can right-click as much as you want on the page. Note that by disabling JavaScript, some other stuff on the page might not work either. (But this is only temporary anyway; once you close the Developer Tools, JavaScript won't be disabled anymore.)

last edited at Sep 27, 2015 1:14PM

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I love the art at the end of the special chapter! Its so cute. Anyway so is it confirmed that the next update will be on october 12th? Well its only 2 weeks but in general its 3 weeks without a chapter. Hopefully this means the next chapter will be longer and really good. I've faith lol.

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

I feel very sorry for Seol-a's dad. :(

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

http://pastebin.com/PvsLt7CA

Ssamba will be on break next week

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Thanks Halmoni.
Woa, so Seola and Jihwan dated in high school. That time when she flirted with Jihwan in front of Yuji after the accident was probably during their dating period.

joined Sep 26, 2015

You are the best Halmoni.
Thank you.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

thanks for that translation halmoni..
wow. 100 chapters or so! :) I'm happy about that! :)

joined Jul 30, 2015

Halmoni:

Thank you as always, Halmoni!

By the way, for anyone interested I've just done a rough typeset of this week's special chapter. It took me almost a whole day because I don't know how to use Photoshop lol. I hope you will enjoy it nonetheless.

http://wikisend.com/download/317920/FF-Chuseok-Special-Chapter.zip

last edited at Sep 29, 2015 11:00AM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

halmoni, romantic_reader, you guys are awesome!

it's a little sad there will be no chapter this week, but Ssamba's health is a lot more important. I hope she takes it easy, relax, and get better! I can imagine this weekly chapter marathon can be very tiring... By the way, is it she or he? I don't remember if it has ever been clarified. And looking at the numerous self-portraits in this special chapter I kinda recalled the question.

last edited at Sep 28, 2015 7:31PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh 100 planned chapters is a good sign for actual relationship development. I just hope this doesn't mean Ssamba will drag out feelings until they confess in chapter 90 and then only 10 chapters of when they are actually in a relationship.

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thanks to romantic_reader for making a rough typeset of Special Edition Chapter 2!

A rough typeset has been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

Special Edition Chapter 2 rough typeset by romantic_reader
http://imgur.com/a/Mdeq1

Enjoy!

last edited at Sep 29, 2015 2:23AM

Tokyo%20mew%20mew%20icon
joined Jan 15, 2015

Lol Ssamba is as thirsty as us for the yuri. ;D
Cute chapter, even if it was a special! I liked reading the answers to all those questions, and some new cool information about FF!
Thankyou as always to Halmoni and to Romantic Reader!!
Can't wait for October 12 ;_;

last edited at Sep 29, 2015 6:17AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.