Forum › Backwards Cinderella discussion

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

By the way, I notice the second to last credits page that says justice for girls, is that from a manga? Anyone knows..?

"Justice for Girls" has been Yuri Hime's tagline since issue 22. The image is from Kazuaki and Fukami Makoto's cover-story series "Girls' Uprising", which ran from issues 22 to 27.

last edited at Sep 21, 2015 10:06PM

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

Hmmm I have no idea about the story but they shouldn't wear shoes on the bed..

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

It could've done something else in the middle that wasn't a foiled rape attempt (also guys cmon its always rape if there isn't consent from the other side) but I like that it actually addressed that it WAS rape instead of the girl just crying something like 'but dont you love me waa'

though i guess 'but we're girlfs!' wasnt all that much better. I saw what it was trying to do, but I think a few chamges wouldve made it better

joined Jan 8, 2014

I really liked this, regardless of the "foiled rape attempt" tag I have to admit the characters were so charming ^_^

I kinda interpreted it as like a model study for learning love, youve got Yuri who goes about it ass-backwards cause she automatically thinks dating/love = sex
And then Aki who has no preconceived ideas about dating/love except that at her school its barely legit....
But yeah, like two characters super inexperienced and clumsily figuring stuff out?
I dunno honestly I only gave it serious thought after reading the other comments, cause like yeah she totally was gonna rape her...but I still found it more charming than I would expect...

Tumblr_inline_o0jzypbfvb1tn11th_540_1452229079373
joined Jun 5, 2015

the pic at the end, is the from anime/manga or just fanart..??

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

the pic at the end, is the from anime/manga or just fanart..??

By the way, I notice the second to last credits page that says justice for girls, is that from a manga? Anyone knows..?

"Justice for Girls" has been Yuri Hime's tagline since issue 22. The image is from Kazuaki and Fukami Makoto's cover-story series "Girls' Uprising", which ran from issues 22 to 27.

last edited at Sep 22, 2015 7:41AM

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This story was going down a sweet honey slide when suddenly the btch turned psycho for a few seconds o-o btches be crazy man ( ๐_๐)

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

Wow, that was both really cute and kind of terrifying.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Erm. Liked the art. Story was OK. I think some part of my brain dislikes anything nearing rape or attempted rape being depicted as "whateves." Not exactly saying this is. Another part of me probably likes to see realistic depictions of different aspects of how people fall in love even if it isn't in ways that are pretty.
Believable is usually what I'm looking for.

I liked the darker haired girl. Some of her images were really good. Especially when she's wondering why "girls are into her." She had a bit of a boyish look but still looked undoubtedly female.
Couldn't care much for the other gal. I came away thinking someone like that might exist. Not much else.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I liked how it didn't get darker when we got to the part about how she may not feel the same

joined Aug 10, 2015

This was awesome.

joined Feb 19, 2013

I couldn't tell if she was really in love or just lusting over her.

Well, loving someone is basically lusting for that someone.

joined Jun 12, 2015

I couldn't tell if she was really in love or just lusting over her.

That was lusting love! She wanted her heart and body so bad.

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

is almost raped
is rightfully terrified
heart starts pounding
"Is...is this love...?"
Only in yuri, ladies and gentlemen. Well hentai too, I guess, BUT THAT'S NOT A CORRELATION I'D LIKE TO ACKNOWLEDGE.

ahaha I was going to write something on the line of this xD

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Took me so long to find this. The first time I read it I should have added it to my "favorites" right then. Darn. Anyway, after searching so long I decided this story doesn't have enough tags (and for that matter, the "Foiled Rape Attempt" tag seems to be kind of heavy).

It seems pretty appropriate when a character's only recourse against their "lover's" unwanted sexual advances is a boot to the chest.

last edited at Sep 13, 2016 2:14PM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Yeah, this definitely wasn't okay. I mean yeah, call out the girls' school trope, but the whole middle thing can't really be interpreted any other way than attempted rape, and it's way out of left field in an interest-breaking way.

Profoundly bad.

last edited at Feb 14, 2019 2:48AM

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

I was expecting her to do the gigolette pose when she took her glasses off

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Was ok - didn't seem like foiled rape to me- she stopped fairly easy and didn't try again - more like she lost her head but came round? She certainly wasn't intending on raping her - she just really wanted to have sex with her girlfriend is what she thought - ofcourse she was way too aggressive. I think she woulda stopped soon without the kick too. Maybe wrong there

idk mate. If someone was forcing themselves onto me against my verbal consent and only stopped after I KICKED some sense into them... That sounds A LOT like rape attempt to me, regardless of whether she intended it or not. It was Indeed going down the rape path.

Where did she say no except when she kicked her?

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

The comments section were scaring me a little with the whole rape thing but thankfully it was just a foiled rape attempt.
Well, good read. Didn’t expect less from this Yayoi-sensei.

joined Sep 26, 2022

Imcredible

To reply you must either login or sign up.