Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Jan 31, 2015

Fan theory time!

Fan theory by tickleawhale via poorconsumptivewretch:

I feel like the whole head-leaning-on-shoulder scene between them is a representation of their relationship development. Seol-a leans on No-rae and No-rae wants her to go to bed properly cuz she thinks its uncomfortable for Seol-a to sleep on her shoulder. But on the contrary, Seol-a has no problems with it and thinks its fine, and says No-rae is the one who’s uncomfortable instead. afterwards No-rae seems to come to a realization and smiles and then proclaims “I’ll be fine with whatever you decide”. Imagine looking at this in the context of their relationship. No-rae thinks it would be troubling (uncomfortable) for Seol-a if they enter a same-sex relationship, but Seol-a is actually fine with it, and calls out No-rae for being the troubled (uncomfortable) one instead. No-rae then realizes the one who has been thinking too much and making things complicated (uncomfortable) is herself and so decides that she’ll let the straightforward Seol-a decide the path their relationship will take. I don’t know if Im making any sense but this is just the vibe I got from that scene. Damn right she’s gonna make No-rae the happiest dork alive. And vice versa. They totally wouldn’t be able to keep their hands off each other I’ll bet. I want them to be so clingy and mushy that I’ll throw up rainbows.

Source:
http://poorconsumptivewretch.tumblr.com/post/128138729493/i-feel-like-the-whole-head-leaning-on-shoulder
http://tickleawhale.tumblr.com/

Update:

tickleawhale added this comment:

[...] i probably seem super crazy with the all caps and everything tho hahahahaha. [...]

http://tickleawhale.tumblr.com/post/128159587798/poorconsumptivewretch-i-feel-like-the-whole

I took the liberty of getting rid of the all caps... I think he/she was a bit too excited. x3

As with previous fan theories, regardless of whether you agree with the theory or not, an interesting read.

last edited at Sep 2, 2015 11:09PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Alextasha Thank you for the information ! :)

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

My my...things are really beginning to move in earnest. Thank you so much for your efforts, Halmoni. I hope you won't let the hecklers get you down. For you to be keeping up with a weekly manhwa is incredible.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Fluttering Feelings Summer Trip part 2

direct link: http://s5.postimg.org/4vglk585z/image.jpg
link to gallery: http://postimg.org/gallery/xn32fxlw/

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

For the upcoming Chapter 44,
as before,
to those who will be doing rough typesets,
if you want it uploaded directly to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com, send an email with a .zip to:

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa at gmail.com

Thanks!

joined Jul 30, 2015

chapter 44 is out!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

This is my favourite frame xD

joined Feb 19, 2015

Looks like ssamba is merciful, halmoni. This chapter felt short TT

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

BOLD NORAE!!!!
THAT WAS INDIRECT KISS XD
Too bad I don't understand the rest
Anyway what a fast update!
And gatta be another hard work for Halmoni
Got soo many texts there
Fighting~

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Oh my!!! No-Rae is so sly.
That was crushing seeing Seol-A react to the ghost of her old high school friend. (That's what I'm assuming that happened.) She really needs some closure, hopefully she will open up and talk to No-Rae about it one day. I think that would bring them even closer.

Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013

Awhh </3 Seeing Seol-a and Yu-ji together breaks my heart. Not because I don't ship them but because it shows how Seol-a cares for Yu-ji and that she wanted to talk to her. Both of them shud have a proper closure but that'll never happen cuz Yu-ji's dead Y_Y Seeing Yu-ji smile for Seol-a was just.... HhHhHHnnnNNnggGGGgg!

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Well, I don't mind drama and all, but scissors seem soo very far away now, unless that cute frame really means that

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Well, I don't mind drama and all, but scissors seem soo very far away now, unless that cute frame really means that

I also made some other versions :D

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Aww, that was cuuute >///<

OH MY GOD. Alextasha pls let me use this as my avatar :o

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

OH MY GOD. Alextasha pls let me use this as my avatar :o

be my guest :D

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

For Chapter 44,
to those who will be doing rough typesets,
if you want it uploaded directly to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com, send an email with a .zip to:

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa at gmail.com

Thanks!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Did Norae drink from Seola's cup? Was than an indirect kiss? Hahah

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

44 rough trans: http://pastebin.com/tMgPPKx6

last edited at Sep 6, 2015 2:21PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Yaaay :D I won't be looking like a zombie tomorrow :D Thanks halmoni!

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

44 rough trans: http://pastebin.com/tMgPPKx6

Thanks granny, very fast. Ah, the ghost of girlfriend past.

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Omg, Seol-a asking Ji-hwan if he were serious when he confessed to No-rae...looks like she's trying to find out if he is still serious about No-rae! and if Ji-hwan is her love rival, kyaa~

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Another outstanding chapter with a great internal monologue. Ssamba really put a lot of thought into the characters (although Seol-a looked so sad).

Too bad No-rae arrived a bit too early. I would have loved to see Seol-a press Ji-hwan for an answer, especially because No-rae seemed to have gone there to meet with Ji-hwan.

Also, ants seem to be dangerous. Are Korean ants Australia-tier?

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

halmoni, Ssamba, I ship you girls so hard! <3 <3 <3 Thank you for the chapter!!

No-rae totally landed an indirect kiss at the end, hehe!

Ji-hwan enters the stage. I guess Citrus will be done right this time - Seol-a's jealosy over Ji-hwan x No-rae will get her to confess.

Still can't figure out what kind of can of worms in Seol-a did Yu-ji open? Seems Seol-a tries to avert her eyes from that and run away. And it's certainly not the right way to deal with the problem. Could it be that Yu-ji's actually alive? What if she makes a comeback once Seol x Rae's set and opens the pandora box in Seol-a? Like not even as ghost/zombie character - may be she lied to everyone that she died in Australia? Ugh, I can sense some drama coming form this side.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

halmoni, Ssamba, I ship you girls so hard! <3 <3 <3 Thank you for the chapter!!

No-rae totally landed an indirect kiss at the end, hehe!

Is that a thing in Korea too?

Ji-hwan enters the stage. I guess Citrus will be done right this time - Seol-a's jealosy over Ji-hwan x No-rae will get her to confess.

Or she was trying to find out if Ji-hwan is gay. She wanted to have "that" conversation, and tell him about her feelings.

Still can't figure out what kind of can of worms in Seol-a did Yu-ji open?

Guilt maybe? She feels responsible for the end of the friendship, maybe now suspects that Yu-Ji ran for Australia because of their falling out. Maybe Seol-a 's feelings weren't one-sided.

To reply you must either login or sign up.