Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

^I kind of get the impression that Seol-A's feelings weren't one sided.

Running to another country seemed like a bit of a stretch, moving to another city would seem more plausible.

That would be pretty crazy if Yu-Ji did come back and wasn't actually dead.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

halmoni, Ssamba, I ship you girls so hard! <3 <3 <3 Thank you for the chapter!!

No-rae totally landed an indirect kiss at the end, hehe!

Is that a thing in Korea too?

To be honest, I don't have the slightest idea '*_* Perhaps the all-mighty anonymous can tell, or halmoni. Anyway, watching how Seol-a looked at No-rae drinking from Seol-a's cup was just very cute and made me fangirl a bit ^_^

Ji-hwan enters the stage. I guess Citrus will be done right this time - Seol-a's jealosy over Ji-hwan x No-rae will get her to confess.

Or she was trying to find out if Ji-hwan is gay. She wanted to have "that" conversation, and tell him about her feelings.

Oh, good point, tree! I had this thought on the back of my mind for a second while reading, but completely forgot about it afterwards. I'm also quite curious about the high school story. By the way, could it be that Ji-hwan fell for No-rae because of her dorkiness?

Still can't figure out what kind of can of worms in Seol-a did Yu-ji open?

Guilt maybe? She feels responsible for the end of the friendship, maybe now suspects that Yu-Ji ran for Australia because of their falling out. Maybe Seol-a 's feelings weren't one-sided.

Yes, all of this is very reasonable! What I'm trying to understand is in which way will it affect the current Seol-a? She keeps thinking that she's different now, grown up and all. And she proved it somewhat by following No-rae to the hometown, trying to clear the misunderstandings and be honest about her feelings. But it seems that rather than finding a closure to this topic and learning what has actually happened, perhaps even visiting Yu-ji's grave and saying good-bye properly, Seol-a tries to merely kick Yu-ji out of her head. That's quite immature. It also seems that Yu-ji really meant a lot for her - was her first unconscious crush perhaps. And Seol-a probably understood it now, when she realized how gay she's for No-rae. So I wonder, could it be that Seol-a can't decide who she likes more Yu-ji or No-rae? Why is Seol-a so afraid to find out that Yu-ji's alive? Or is it only guilt that makes her uncomfortable, i.e. she's afraid to confirm Yu-ji's death and blames her own self for it?

joined Aug 18, 2015

^I kind of get the impression that Seol-A's feelings weren't one sided.

Running to another country seemed like a bit of a stretch, moving to another city would seem more plausible.

That would be pretty crazy if Yu-Ji did come back and wasn't actually dead.

I don't think the author would bring back Yu-Ji into the mix. 1) I think it would create unnecessary drama. Norae's ex bf still has not been discussed. 2) Yu-Ji is Seol-a's past. Norae is Seol-a's preset/ future. Whatever Seola & Yu-Ji had belongs to the Past. They didn't have a proper closure. However, make mistakes and even regret things in the past are part of life. I think Seol-a will come to terms with Yu-Ji's death eventually.

last edited at Sep 6, 2015 10:37PM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Norae's ex bf still has not been discussed.

Yes, the moment everything is set for that first kiss, that asshole will arrive, from Australia, for another two chapters of angst.

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

I don't think the author would bring back Yu-Ji into the mix. 1) I think it would create unnecessary drama. Norae's ex bf still has not been discussed. 2) Yu-Ji is Seol-a's past. Norae is Seol-a's preset/ future. Whatever Seola & Yu-Ji had belongs to the Past. They didn't have a proper closure. However, make mistakes and even regret things in the past are part of life. I think Seol-a will come to terms with Yu-Ji's death eventually.

Oh, good point, tree! I had this thought on the back of my mind for a second while reading, but completely forgot about it afterwards. I'm also quite curious about the high school story. By the way, could it be that Ji-hwan fell for No-rae because of her dorkiness?

Still can't figure out what kind of can of worms in Seol-a did Yu-ji open?

Guilt maybe? She feels responsible for the end of the friendship, maybe now suspects that Yu-Ji ran for Australia because of their falling out. Maybe Seol-a 's feelings weren't one-sided.

Yes, all of this is very reasonable! What I'm trying to understand is in which way will it affect the current Seol-a? She keeps thinking that she's different now, grown up and all. And she proved it somewhat by following No-rae to the hometown, trying to clear the misunderstandings and be honest about her feelings. But it seems that rather than finding a closure to this topic and learning what has actually happened, perhaps even visiting Yu-ji's grave and saying good-bye properly, Seol-a tries to merely kick Yu-ji out of her head. That's quite immature. It also seems that Yu-ji really meant a lot for her - was her first unconscious crush perhaps. And Seol-a probably understood it now, when she realized how gay she's for No-rae. So I wonder, could it be that Seol-a can't decide who she likes more Yu-ji or No-rae? Why is Seol-a so afraid to find out that Yu-ji's alive? Or is it only guilt that makes her uncomfortable, i.e. she's afraid to confirm Yu-ji's death and blames her own self for it?

Sorry if the quote didn't out well cause I'm using my phone
But all the quotes are what I've been thinking
To avoid anymore drama..I want Yuji to be dead and Seola need to move on by her self..and to think that she has Norae for now..she has no choice but to go forward
But at the other side I hope Yuji is still alive somewhere ehem*Australia*ehem
They need proper closure...Both of them need to talk about what happened in the past and start new chapter for their own life

Then suddenly I'm thinking of this plot
What if fluttering feeling is about Seola who realize her love toward Yuji by meeting Norae..soo in the end it's about Seola and Yuji...featuring Norae and Jihwan
Ohh what a twist LOL

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I think ch. 44 is the first chapter I don't like haha. It felt more like a filler and the only 'relevant' thing was the inter monologue of Seol-A. I wasn't expecting a fluffy chapter again though, ssamba likes to troll haha. Anyway nothing much to comment on this chapter, only the fact that Seol-A is still hurt by the fact that Yu-Ji might be dead. It's totally fine imo. She was her friend and maybe her first crush and now she finds out she is dead, it's shocking.

I think Ji-Hwan is going to notice something between Seol-A and No-Rae in the next chapter. He knows Seol-A a lot and maybe he is going to see her blush, etc. I think someone is going to realize they like each other before they confess to each other.

Anyway, another week for us to wait. Thanks again for the translation Halmoni :D

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

takachi

Like the kind of girl he can feel protective about? Really dark thought: he thinks he needs a wife if he is going to be a salaryman. And No-rae fits the bill..

Taeyeon Dork

Then suddenly I'm thinking of this plot
What if fluttering feeling is about Seola who realize her love toward Yuji by meeting Norae..soo in the end it's about Seola and Yuji...featuring Norae and Jihwan
Ohh what a twist LOL

NOOOOO

Head_mini
joined Aug 9, 2013

Sorry for the wait. Chapter 44 typeset by thatanon is up on imgur http://imgur.com/a/ont1d
Please use the direct link for now.

last edited at Sep 7, 2015 7:15AM

joined Nov 30, 2011

I thought it was a pretty good chapter, especially seeing Seol-a trying to cope with the news that Yu-ji is dead. It seems that Seol-a might be coming to terms that she may have had more feelings for Yu-ji that she buried deep down and now are boiling to the surface.

madlax232

I think ch. 44 is the first chapter I don't like haha. It felt more like a filler and the only 'relevant' thing was the inter monologue of Seol-A. I wasn't expecting a fluffy chapter again though, ssamba likes to troll haha. Anyway nothing much to comment on this chapter, only the fact that Seol-A is still hurt by the fact that Yu-Ji might be dead. It's totally fine imo. She was her friend and maybe her first crush and now she finds out she is dead, it's shocking.

I think Ji-Hwan is going to notice something between Seol-A and No-Rae in the next chapter. He knows Seol-A a lot and maybe he is going to see her blush, etc. I think someone is going to realize they like each other before they confess to each other.

I personally think he's noticed Seol-a and No-rae developing feelings between each other for quite some time now. When he confessed, I think he was making a preemptive strike on No-rae in an attempt to beat Seol-a to the punch and hopefully confuse No-rae enough to get her to accept his offer or, maybe just plant that seed of doubt. Ji-hwan's a pretty astute man so I've suspected that he's known that Seol-a and No-rae were becoming attracted to each other romantically before both women realized what was happening themselves. But, I think he's accepted the fact that Seol-a and No-rae will become a couple at some point and that, he might even drop hints to both of them to get things moving as it's pretty clear (to me) he's moved on from No-rae.

Anyway, another week for us to wait. Thanks again for the translation Halmoni :D

Indeed and x1000 Halmoni.

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

jrdp_18:

Sorry for the wait. Chapter 44 typeset by thatanon is up on imgur http://imgur.com/a/ont1d
Please use the direct link for now.

Thank you, jrdp_18!

Thanks to thatanon for making a rough typeset of Chapter 44!

A rough typeset of Chapter 44 has been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

Chapter 44 rough typeset by thatanon
http://imgur.com/a/ont1d

Enjoy!

last edited at Sep 8, 2015 12:31AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Busy this time. TT
Thank you to the boss for uploading. m(_ _)m

Thanks as usual to halmoni, and thanks to thatanon for the typeset!

last edited at Sep 8, 2015 12:32AM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Actually, reading the typeset it looks like Seol-a and No-rae immediately start chatting away and all Ji-hwan can do is sit there and listen. And I think in the last few speech bubbles it's Seol-a trying to get on No-rae's good side with food again instead of Ji-hwan.

e: hard to tell, but maybe halmoni could tell from the Korean.

last edited at Sep 7, 2015 10:54AM

joined Feb 17, 2015

Actually, reading the typeset it looks like Seol-a and No-rae immediately start chatting away and all Ji-hwan can do is sit there and listen. And I think in the last few speech bubbles it's Seol-a trying to get on No-rae's good side with food again instead of Ji-hwan.

e: hard to tell, but maybe halmoni could tell from the Korean.

i think it was Ji Hwan who talked in the last panel? i wonder, maybe in the next ch No Rae will bring Seola out of her sorrow ^^

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I also think Jihwan will be the bridge between Seola and Norae, one way or another. Look at the history:

• Ch 7: Jihwan noticed Seola purposedly asked him to dropped her off further from her apartment just to catch Norae from the convenient store.
  • Ch 12: Seola texted and asked Jihwan about Norae
  • Ch 13: Jihwan noticed Seola's negative tension towards Norae
  • Ch 17: Norae asked Jihwan about Seola on the beach
  • Ch 19: Jihwan caught Seola and Norae ran off together before sunrise (lol)
  • Ch 22: Jihwan caught a glimpse of Seola and Norae's "intimate" conversation.

I think he's unconsciously got motivated to confess to Norae right after because his unconscious fear for Seola as a competitor.

Tokyo%20mew%20mew%20icon
joined Jan 15, 2015

Thanks so much to Halmoni and thatanon!

A short and sweet chapter. It was cute, but also mysterious in a way. So many unanswered questions... Leaves me wanting more for the chapter next week. ^_^

joined Sep 8, 2015

Hello there everyone ^^

I recently discovered FF, and I just had to come and thank Halmoni for the translations and all the guys/gals working on the roughs.
Thank you so much for letting us read this great manhwa!

I was about to create an account in Mangafox for doing so, but as I read on the roughs, they were posting them without permission (bad, bad :( ...), so I tried to find out where I could read the "original" files and ended up here ^^
Anyway, it was great to know a way to help the author, ssamba, even if only a little, so I'll be sure to visit the original webtoon on the comico site often ;)

Well, thanks again!

(I suppose now I will be one more on the list of people following this :3 )

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Repost:

Thanks to thatanon for making a rough typeset of Chapter 44!

A rough typeset of Chapter 44 has been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

Chapter 44 rough typeset by thatanon
http://imgur.com/a/ont1d

Enjoy!

joined Jul 30, 2015

Random Reader:

I personally think he's noticed Seol-a and No-rae developing feelings between each other for quite some time now. When he confessed, I think he was making a preemptive strike on No-rae in an attempt to beat Seol-a to the punch and hopefully confuse No-rae enough to get her to accept his offer or, maybe just plant that seed of doubt. Ji-hwan's a pretty astute man so I've suspected that he's known that Seol-a and No-rae were becoming attracted to each other romantically before both women realized what was happening themselves. But, I think he's accepted the fact that Seol-a and No-rae will become a couple at some point and that, he might even drop hints to both of them to get things moving as it's pretty clear (to me) he's moved on from No-rae.

ieeheh:

I also think Jihwan will be the bridge between Seola and Norae, one way or another. Look at the history:

• Ch 7: Jihwan noticed Seola purposedly asked him to dropped her off further from her apartment just to catch Norae from the convenient store.
  • Ch 12: Seola texted and asked Jihwan about Norae
  • Ch 13: Jihwan noticed Seola's negative tension towards Norae
  • Ch 17: Norae asked Jihwan about Seola on the beach
  • Ch 19: Jihwan caught Seola and Norae ran off together before sunrise (lol)
  • Ch 22: Jihwan caught a glimpse of Seola and Norae's "intimate" conversation.

I think he's unconsciously got motivated to confess to Norae right after because his unconscious fear for Seola as a competitor.

I agree with you.

Also, I'd personally add to the list what follows: in ch. 26, right after No-rae's rejection, Ji-hwan's mind went directly to No-rae and Seol-a's reaction to the possibility of one of them going out with him.

Please compare Ji-hwan's facial expressions (from ch. 26 and ch. 44):

http://postimg.org/image/nwnz4cucz/

Last but not least, halmoni, thatanon, thank you!

last edited at Sep 8, 2015 2:48PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Various new fan art:

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/126970

Fan comic by whatevrworkx:

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/126983

Comedy

Fan comic by lastsignal:

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/127056

Depressing as fuck

last edited at Jan 9, 2016 11:35PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Source:
http://www.comico.com.tw/notice/detail.nhn?no=196
http://images.comico.tw/up_tw/r01/bn_app_home/20150909_doki_984x393.jpg
http://images.comico.tw/up_tw/r01/bn_pc_pr/bn_dokimeki.jpg

Fluttering Feelings is now available in Chinese on Comico Taiwan!

So that means it's now officially in Korean, Japanese and Traditional Chinese!

Announcements:
http://www.comico.com.tw/notice/detail.nhn?no=196
https://www.facebook.com/comico.patw/photos/a.708368542533955.1073741828.704150482955761/912117452159062/?type=1
There also appears to be a promo thing going on.

Comico Taiwan
http://www.comico.com.tw/

怦然心情 (pēng rán xīn qíng) on Comico Taiwan
http://www.comico.com.tw/articleList.nhn?titleNo=677

Found this via:
http://tw.weibo.com/geedsai/3885693920827781

last edited at Sep 13, 2015 12:33AM

Alextasha Uploader
Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

45 out!

http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/47

now can somebody tell me what is happening? pls dont become a love triangle T_T

Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

omfg that hand. I can't even. shit Seol-a, you move fast.

(It wouldn't be a Korean romance without a love triangle lol. Watch more k-dramas!)

last edited at Sep 13, 2015 11:13AM

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

my goodness!!! i almost throw my phone when i saw No-rea hugging Ji-whan!! damn it!!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

my goodness!!! i almost throw my phone when i saw No-rea hugging Ji-whan!! damn it!!

I myself think it was a comforting hug in return.
But Seola, damn girl, stayed true to her personality. I'm loving it

To reply you must either login or sign up.