Forum › Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto discussion

Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

Ikumii is really getting on my nerves through this whole thing. Like I understand she's like 12 and inlove but come on even though she knows what's going on she still continues anyway?

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

people do crazy things for people they care about

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Oh boy, another chapter.
Not that I had much hope to begin with, but I'm just gonna tag along to see where the hell this is going. It's one of those stories that are abysmally bad, but still intriguing enough for you to not drop it. And comedy-factor, of course.
Let the ride continue.

Name of the manga please! Or link if possible.

I believe it's "Loli Tomodachi" by Quzilax

It is, yes. Not sure about the linking rules here on dynasty, but you can easily find it on exhentai and probably a bunch of other sites.

Not interested in reading it, but out of curiosity how does it ends?

With an implied double suicide of the two protagonists, after having raped 11 girls and escaping the police so far. They figured that's as far as they can push their luck and decide to go out of their lives talking about how nice it was that they had the same dick size, while holding hands. No homo, of course.

Suicide? Really? My interpretation is that the two of them have accepted themselves as the lowest of the low and that they've fallen too far into darkness to try redeem themselves so they keep doing what they're doing probably until they get caught. They know that they are scum but they're not alone. They know what the other feels and reach a deep level of understanding. It's a twisted but beautiful story of friendship. Lol at the no homo.

OT: This keeps getting better.

joined Apr 10, 2014

After 8 pages of chapter 15, I thought we got a new yandere

joined May 25, 2013

Karma is a bitch and I hope this kid dies in the most hideous way. And I disagree with some of the other posts about being open-minded about the excess violence in manga today. When kids and teens are involved in killing others, it pisses me off to no end.

I used to enjoy this site because it was better than other adult oriented ones. Now it is slipping into their mediocrity.

Although I will receive a lot of shit from people about this post, I do not care. That shows me what I think of the others supposed open-mindedness.

In addition, I thought this was a YURI site, but I see I was wrong. Oh well...

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Name of the manga please! Or link if possible.

I believe it's "Loli Tomodachi" by Quzilax

It is, yes. Not sure about the linking rules here on dynasty, but you can easily find it on exhentai and probably a bunch of other sites.

Thanks ItAintEazy and WollMilchWombat

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Can someone PLEASE kill this bitchass piece of shit already!? Goddammit, each chapter thus far has pissed me off, but this one without a shadow of a doubt got me heated to the point I had to put my tablet down and punch a wall. It's like this douche is the mangaka's attempt at creating the most hated character in history and, if that's the case, he is succeeding. Dues ex machina saves his dumbass almost every single chapter. Why!? He has no redeeming qualities, he's a rapist AND a murderer, there should be no reason he should exist.

I guess for plot's sake is the reason why this waste of air/space/anyone's time is still alive and I hope for plot's sake he dies. Horribly. No body to bury, no remains to burn and turn to ash. I want to stick his hand down the garbage disposal, cover him in honey and bury him under bullet ants.Gut him and lay him out in the sun for bugs to chew at his insides.

Do I sound mad? That's cause I am. He killed someone who truly loved him, because he's the fuck up and can't see that, so he takes his frustrations out on her. Grant it, she is not the most innocent character, but he manipulated her because she loved him. Instead of saying 'someone loves me, I'll date her', he goes 'NOPE! You ain't my true love!'. . .and kills her AFTER SHE TOOK A KNIFE IN THE BACK FOR HIM (caps so you see the levels of devotion). He is such a selfish, arrogant, despicable, (insert all kinds of colorful language here) sociopath even Hell would be too good of a place for him.

I'm going to keep reading this with a small sliver of hope he gets killed. Not holding my breath though. Seems whatever bad thing that's about to happen to him doesn't happen.

/sigh, okay, I'm sorry, rant is done. Just really needed to get that out.

last edited at Sep 1, 2015 1:28AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

2edgy4me

joined Jul 17, 2013

Can someone PLEASE kill this bitchass piece of shit already!? Goddammit, each chapter thus far has pissed me off, but this one without a shadow of a doubt got me heated to the point I had to put my tablet down and punch a wall. It's like this douche is the mangaka's attempt at creating the most hated character in history and, if that's the case, he is succeeding. Dues ex machina saves his dumbass almost every single chapter. Why!? He has no redeeming qualities, he's a rapist AND a murderer, there should be no reason he should exist.

I guess for plot's sake is the reason why this waste of air/space/anyone's time is still alive and I hope for plot's sake he dies. Horribly. No body to bury, no remains to burn and turn to ash. I want to stick his hand down the garbage disposal, cover him in honey and bury him under bullet ants.Gut him and lay him out in the sun for bugs to chew at his insides.

Do I sound mad? That's cause I am. He killed someone who truly loved him, because he's the fuck up and can't see that, so he takes his frustrations out on her. Grant it, she is not the most innocent character, but he manipulated her because she loved him. Instead of saying 'someone loves me, I'll date her', he goes 'NOPE! You ain't my true love!'. . .and kills her AFTER SHE TOOK A KNIFE IN THE BACK FOR HIM (caps so you see the levels of devotion). He is such a selfish, arrogant, despicable, (insert all kinds of colorful language here) sociopath even Hell would be too good of a place for him.

I'm going to keep reading this with a small sliver of hope he gets killed. Not holding my breath though. Seems whatever bad thing that's about to happen to him doesn't happen.

/sigh, okay, I'm sorry, rant is done. Just really needed to get that out.

About me.
God, one of the worst chapters so far. ; ;

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

JESUS CHRIST.

I'm sorry but I laughed out loud when he bashed her fucking head in, she kinda deserves it for being such an idiot

this manga is so edgy it's ridiculous

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Well ..at least that is one idiot down :p

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

This is so fucked up, I'm skipping this one.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

He can't kill his nemesis himself but he kills the one girl who really love him. Way to go man.

Go die in a fire.

joined Feb 28, 2015

He can't kill his nemesis himself but he kills the one girl who really love him. Way to go man.

Go die in a fire.

Seems like now is just a race to see how long he lives before someone kills him.

joined May 24, 2014

JESUS CHRIST.

I'm sorry but I laughed out loud when he bashed her fucking head in, she kinda deserves it for being such an idiot

this manga is so edgy it's ridiculous

It's called battered wife syndrome go look it up, seriously

joined Apr 27, 2015

Holy shit, this is one of those trainwrecks where you just can't help but watch to see how fucked it gets

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

JESUS CHRIST.

Yep, having a trumatic bond with a guy who verbally, physically and sexually abuses her definitely makes her life completely invalid because she's an idiot. -insert sarcasm everywhere-

joined May 24, 2014

JESUS CHRIST.

Yep, having a trumatic bond with a guy who verbally, physically and sexually abuses her definitely makes her life completely invalid because she's an idiot. -insert sarcasm everywhere-

Also hasn't anyone noticed that chapter 21 is named "Deserving to be born". What could that possibly mean?

last edited at Sep 1, 2015 12:43PM

joined Apr 10, 2014

I always thought he was just being bitter, but now it's FUBAR.

Killing her was kinda unexpected; I thought she's going to be one of the last few live ones by the end.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Good job retard. Now you're dead.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

JESUS CHRIST.

Wowww you guys actually serious? First off nobody forced her to love him, he sure didnt because he doesnt love her. And used that to his advantage, did you expect anything less from that POS? Also she liked having sex with him, he didnt force sexual advances on her. I have no sympathy so stop being such a white knight.

Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

Wowww you guys actually serious? First off nobody forced her to love him, he sure didnt because he doesnt love her. And used that to his advantage, did you expect anything less from that POS? Also she liked having sex with him, he didnt force sexual advances on her. I have no sympathy so stop being such a white knight.

Yeeeeeeeaaah, remember this is technically a thirty-something man sexually manipulating a 12-year-old. I wouldn't judge her too harshly.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Yeeeeeeeaaah, remember this is technically a thirty-something man sexually manipulating a 12-year-old. I wouldn't judge her too harshly.

Okay maybe calling her an idiot was a bit too harsh but c'mon, who even cares anyways it's not like these people exist. Otherwise there's no way he would get away with it. Besides the obvious time traveling plot, the relationships in this are so unbelievable that I don't care what happens to anyone. All I care about is him dying.

1227d27ec431e624d6707b0a66b81869
joined Dec 14, 2014

....waow

To reply you must either login or sign up.