Forum › Posts by ekaril

Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

This was a good read, I really liked it.

Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

OOOOOOOOH YES I CAN JUST FEEL THE DRAMA COMING ON OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY

ekaril
Baggata Way discussion 25 Dec 07:27
Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

UGH COME ON MAN IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MATCH AND WOW IS THIS A GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT AND ALL AND I FEEL GREEDY BUT I WANT MORE BUT I AM SO GLAD IT HAS BEEN PICKED UP AGAIN I DIDN'T REALISE IT'D BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE I LAST READ IT BUT UGH EACH TIME I READ IT MY ANTICIPATION PICKS UP AND I GET CAUGHT IN THE MOMENT! FINALLY FIGHTING TENJIN, FINALLY THE AUSTRALIAN UGH YES

Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

So after reading this chapter (14) I'm convinced that Kotooka is takoyaki boy.

I mean, she's REALLY girly, like super girly. It wouldn't be that far a stretch that the reason she is as girly as she is is because she used to be very tomboyish, like even when they first met her hair was short. So I'm thinking that junior high was when she made the decision to change herself (as most of them did) and become more normal.

Not only that but she even said she wanted to finally be "normal", that could be interpreted a few ways. But after seeing that and then the fact that takoyaki boy had blonde hair, I leaning more towards Kotooka.

Still keen on Washio x Tsukasa tho

Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

Yeah honestly I'm not entirely sure of what I thought of it. I mean since the other day when I first saw the cover on another upload I was pretty interested in reading it because straight up the art-style was easily recognisable but yeah I kinda feel like it just came out of nowhere with the whole "I love you" like usually prefer to see some sort of build up but I mean it was still alright.

Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

Ugh, if that's true that totally sucks! Admittedly it has dragged on but all that build up suddenly coming to a rushed end? I hope not. Well, you know how it is, sometimes the build up is worth it and after this chapter only one thing came to my mind; F I N A L L Y ! ! !

ekaril
Beloved L discussion 06 Nov 05:13
Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

OOH I just realised something after reading. The part about her name, and why she couldn't use it, I'm guessing it might have something to do with her married name and that in itself was part of her trauma or something.

I don't know, I just completely missed it the first time I read it and was thinking about it so thought I'd add it.

ekaril
Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

Those are pretty much Yuu's interpretation of Touko's feeling, but she might be totally wrong, y'know. :p

For as long as I can remember I thought while reading this manga that the reason Touko loves Yuu was because Yuu was incapable of loving her back so she was one of those people who are attracted to unrequited love and well y'know but after rereading it at once to get a better memory of it all this is what I think, I think a lot of people are going to misunderstand because of the start of the latest chapter (13).

As Chantelune said, it's Yuu's interpretation of what Touko meant. Now, everyone is going to interpret it differently what this all means but if you go back to chapter 10, it's titled "Imprisoned by a word", Touko literally goes on about how she thinks the word "love" is a like a shackle and how she thought Yuu, who had never loved before, was the nicest person she'd met. So, my interpretation is that what Touko actually meant when she said "Don't fall in love with me" and continously asks her not to change is that she doesn't want Yuu to be shackled down, she doesn't want love to change Yuu the way it's changed her. Touko is selfish but at the same time she thinks Yuu staying the way she is and not falling for her would be a good thing for her, it's kinda like she's trying to protect her so... Make of that what you will.

Also, throwback to Sayaka saying: "No matter how close Touko gets to Koito-san, it won't turn into an actual relationship." followed by "This is Touko after all."
Hard to get what she meant since this is Sayaka and while she does understand Touko at the same time she doesn't so hmm.

Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

It' only 6 chapters long. Expect a bit rushed story.

Ah, here I was hoping it'd be a little longer. Which means with 2 chapters left I doubt they'll be giving us more of an in-depth look at the characters backgrounds and personalities because honestly I'm extremely interested in how that'd pan out.

ekaril
Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

So it goes from chapter 44 to 46.. is there a specific reason, is it good to continue reading or is 45 actually missing?
So to rephrase, is chapter 46, chapter 46 or is it 45 but has 46 written instead?

*nevermind, I found it on mangafox

SO CHAPTER 45 IS MISSING ON DYNASTY

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 2:29AM

Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

This looks like it's gonna be good, can't wait!
I love love triangles and hoping for some serious angst ^.^

ekaril
Baggata Way discussion 16 Oct 08:59
Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

Shihatsu's evil aura for the guy interested in Ichi almost made me cry ;v;
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/baggata_way_ch11#27

It's not only there, but every time he's looking at Ichi and the twins call him out, you can see the Captain with either her evil aura (twice I'm pretty sure) and then the third time when they're having the picnic she's got demon horns!

This series overall is great, am hoping someone picks it up because I love it! Honestly, series like these make me wish I could translate and stuff but nope.

ekaril
Yuri Danshi discussion 28 Sep 22:28
Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

There are some spoilers for Octave in later chapter,so be sure to read all 6 volumes of Octave before Yuri danshi.
You have been warned.

I haven't read Octave.. Is it good?

Octave is great! It's a little angsty (that ain't a bad thing tho) if I recall properly but it's great.

ekaril
Yuri Danshi discussion 28 Sep 22:28
Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

Ah, amazing to connect to this. It is true, one thing that burns me is when you think you've found a lovely yuri only for some dense male to come along and turn it into a typical harem. Though not all harems are bad, but would prefer yuri or yuri harem tbh.

Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

This is promising, as previous people mentioned, typical harem comedy but the MC is a girl. Can't wait to continue on with this series. Also I think Iori is cute but so is Konomi, so definitely going to be split over who to root for, usually I like the childhood friend but then thinking about Iori and Hanabe around school together, cannot decide.

ekaril
Gamma discussion 16 Aug 10:50
Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

I'm really getting the vibe that miyuki might die, like after the last few chapters idk it feels like it's kinda foreshadowing it, y'know. Not to mention that personally, "I'll protect you, you protect me.." things like that always means one of the two in that promise will die and we all know that miyuki and hikari did just that. Though it could just be me since i kinda like the angsty endings

edit 17/8/15
Though usually I'm not that bad with predictions but this is series is pretty unpredictable so actually I don't think Miyuki will die but i feel like she'll end up with hikari, well at least i'm shipping it so that may be why

last edited at Aug 17, 2015 7:15AM

Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

Ikumii is really getting on my nerves through this whole thing. Like I understand she's like 12 and inlove but come on even though she knows what's going on she still continues anyway?

Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

Dynasty does not have all the chapters, according to mal there's 82 chapters but on the site which i began reading from chapter 19 onwards there were only 66.