Forum › Saki Shinohayu discussion

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Those are some scary elementary students...

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

why saki isn't going on with the same care of this?
a manga with 2 good spin-off that get released without tone screen...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

"but I already forgot your name" .....what a d*ck! kick her arse Shino.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Why is it that there are so many jerks at nationals? o_o Normally I don't like when a character is so OP that they win everything, but for some reason I'm okay with it if it's Shino.

Oh yeah, "You're late, do you know how much I charge per hour?" Imagine that without any context, lol.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Why is it that there are so many jerks at nationals? o_o

BECAUSE IT'S NOT JUST A GAME IT'S LIFE ITSELF!!

"You're late, do you know how much I charge per hour?" Imagine that without any context, lol.

.....heh.....

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Did Shino just troll the girls who lost?

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

Did not know people still fell for that

You%20thought%20it%20was%20a%20pancake
joined Sep 16, 2013

oh no, page 33 is hurting me

joined Mar 15, 2015

Chapter 24 has been translated. Without spoiling anything, let's just say it's a fairly surprising development that potentially puts one character VERY close to reaching her goal.

joined Mar 15, 2015

Chapter 24 has been translated. Without spoiling anything, let's just say it's a fairly surprising development that potentially puts one character VERY close to reaching her goal. I wish the main series had more episodes like that, especially considering that Saki and Teru haven't seen each other since the nationals began.

last edited at Aug 30, 2015 1:16AM

joined Oct 10, 2014

Siscon!!!! It's siscon guys!!!! :p

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

incest, incest, put your sister to the test~~

Minun_resize
joined May 16, 2011

Time for Shinohayu anime

last edited at Sep 6, 2015 2:01PM

Fltbla001_120
joined May 21, 2015

We're now starting the Middle School Arc! Looking at over under 25-40 chapters / 2+ years for this. Ritz is really gunning for 100 chapters for this series.

joined Oct 8, 2015

I have a feeling that Shino is the mother of Miyanaga Teru and Miyanagi Saki :) Anyway I'm okay with the spinoffs but please focus on the main story coz besides the fact that I love Saki as well as interested to her past, the story tooks so long. Its been ages. However Shino caught my interest but not as much as Saki :-)

joined Sep 16, 2013

I have a feeling that Shino is the mother of Miyanaga Teru and Miyanagi Saki :) Anyway I'm okay with the spinoffs but please focus on the main story coz besides the fact that I love Saki as well as interested to her past, the story tooks so long. Its been ages. However Shino caught my interest but not as much as Saki :-)

The timing for this would be a bit strange though, wouldn't it? Shino would be the same age as Harue, and Harue seems a bit young to have a high school aged daughter.

joined Oct 18, 2015

The timing for this would be a bit strange though, wouldn't it? Shino would be the same age as Harue, and Harue seems a bit young to have a high school aged daughter.

Yeah! You must right but the rival of Harue-the not so healthy won 10 years back then. Well its just my opinion from wondering of what is the connection of Saki in this spin off

joined Oct 18, 2015

Hello guys, it's me Ritz! Let me do another spin-off because I don't really want to finish the main storyline.

I love Saki anime and manga but I guess you have to finish it already. This story if I'm not mistaken was made more than six years ago so its about time to finish it. Well I don't want to see the end coming so why not finish the Saki national and make another sequel. If Kiyosumi won then maybe they can compete in worldwide competion. And also Pro Fujita is looking for World Junior representatives then why not make a sequel which Saki is chosen along with Amae Koromo and Jindai Komaki??

I love your works but I want to see another achievement of Kiyosumi not just in Japan but in other countries. I want to see a mahjong competition of all countries. Wanna see the world class level of mahjong player although I don't know the mechanics and how to play mahjong :)

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I hate to see Kanna crash and burn :'( Looks like Yue has really stepped it up since the summertime when they first met. I'm interested to see what kind of role switching up the player positions will have on the games.

joined Jan 12, 2014

One month wait till next chapter. ;_;

Next one looks like the "main" match (Shino/Aina) tough I'm hoping some good surprise on the last match also. Just wanna see what Kyouka is capable of and wanna see her "motherly" figure protecting everyone.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Crying Shino, noooo ;'( i know the feeling of always wanting to take first, but sometimes you just have to settle. Not everyone can be Shizuno with miracle powers, lol.

joined Sep 16, 2013

it's interesting to hear that nodoka's position is supposedly filled with the weaker players.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

it's interesting to hear that nodoka's position is supposedly filled with the weaker players.

Nah, Shizuku has no idea what she's talking about. Good teams don't follow any typical positions. For example, the vanguard position is called the ace and lots of teams put their best player there (Shiraitodai, Senriyama, etc), but there are many teams in the nationals who put their best player in the captain position instead (Kyosumi, Achiga, etc). There are also teams who put their two best players as captain and vice captain (like Ryuumonbuchi). And Eisui had Usuzumi as vice captain, and she's far from being the weakest in her team.

Basically, actual good teams will use a positioning that is specifically tailored to them.

last edited at Jun 28, 2016 4:26PM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Kyouka looking like the god of normals. She doesn't have any visible supernatural ability, but her plays are still good, as is her intuition...

Looking forward to this arc to be honest. Kyouka's always just kind of been there for support the whole story.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I can understand Kanna's feelings, though I've not actually experienced that sort of situation personally. Getting completely annihilated, then being brought back to victory by your team isn't such a happy thing. You feel like you let them down and you let yourself down as well T_T It'd also be really frustrating to discover someone you thought wasn't anything special turns out to be an ace.

inb4 Kanna tears

To reply you must either login or sign up.