Forum › Lily Love discussion

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Mango and sticky rice icecream seems like a bizarre combo.

I think I'd still like to try it. Something to do this weekend. \o/

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

-Insert 5 minutes of squeeing-
So...I want mooore,it's sooooo cute and lovely and omg and omg, Donut being shy is too good!!! P'Mew is super sexy!! nyaaaaa

2443749-delicious-flat-chest
joined Jun 16, 2015

um...ok... I always knew that Donut and Mew were cute but holy mother of Haruhi this issue takes their cuteness to a whole new level. Somebody need to report this to Military this is a Weapon of Mass Cuteness!!!

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Weapon of mass cuteness lol... love it.

Mango icecream is yummy, one of my favourites. May have to try it with sticky rice sometime.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Mango icecream is yummy, one of my favourites. May have to try it with sticky rice sometime.

We got mango ice cream here,it's awesome,but I dunno if we have "sticky rice" it's called "milk and rice" will it do?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Sorry to put a damp on the enthusiasm, but, hmmm... nothing special happened?

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Mew in her underwear is special as fuck

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Then ignore the squeeing fangirls while we melt over the two holding hands and being all cute together. :)

We got mango ice cream here,it's awesome,but I dunno if we have "sticky rice" it's called "milk and rice" will it do?

Go to an asian grocery store and ask for sushi rice, that should do the trick. :)

last edited at Aug 20, 2015 2:07PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Nooo you can't end the chapter there!!

I am also a squeeing mess just like these other comments

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Cool, you have fun over there will the rest of us enjoy how great and sweet this chapter is.

I think I know which group is having more fun. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

I always forget I have to read left to right, then I realise at the end and I have to read the chapter again >.<

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I always forget I have to read left to right, then I realise at the end and I have to read the chapter again >.<

I have this problem too and wonder why the page makes no sense. xD

joined Jul 27, 2015

( ◉◞౪◟◉)

Yes.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

I have this problem too and wonder why the page makes no sense. xD

Yea...somehow my brain works really hard to overcome the lack of logic in the story, but doesn't even try to change the order of lecture. Stupid brain T_T

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Page 10 is best page.

It is the best page! ^_^

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Some Asian places around me serve mango and sticky rice as a desert. It doesn't surprise me that there would be an ice cream version.

Go to an asian grocery store and ask for sushi rice, that should do the trick. :)

I'm pretty sure it's a /very/ different type of rice.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Cool, you have fun over there will the rest of us enjoy how great and sweet this chapter is.

I think I know which group is having more fun. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

You think wrong. The places where we are having fun is just different. It doesn't mean you have more fun. That's conceited of you.

I'm just curious about why people are raving about this. Beside the gorgeous art, and overall cuteness, which I acknowledge readily, the story(?) isn't really interesting, for me at least.

My other option is to shut up and let people having their fun here while I watch, puzzled, from afar, but then, each and every thread becomes an agree fest, and we can't have that. I'd feel bullied.

Huh?! No WAY, that was SUPER SHOOOORRRT or not?!? O_O

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

My other option is to shut up and let people having their fun here while I watch, puzzled, from afar, but then, each and every thread becomes an agree fest, and we can't have that. I'd feel bullied.

Hey now, you're always welcome to join the party over here at the Group W bench! We got lesbians, everybody likes lesbians!

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Some Asian places around me serve mango and sticky rice as a desert. It doesn't surprise me that there would be an ice cream version.

I'm pretty sure it's a /very/ different type of rice.

From what I have read, sticky and sushi are basically the same: sushi rice has more of the starch washed off while Thai/sticky rice isn't.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

My god, I've been ruined by all this angsty crap I read!
I kept expecting someone they know showing up during their date and P'mew sayin she's "just a friend" and hide their relationship.. Or an old ex suddenly showing up, or an angry old lady or a bunch of teenage dudes attacking them..

It's a very nice change for once to read yuri that leaves me with a happy satisfied feeling after each chapter, I hope it stays this way! And this was an absolutely great chapter!
Next chapter: make-out session in the cabin. (i hope :D)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I kept expecting someone they know showing up during their date

Date isn't finished yet :>

and P'mew sayin she's "just a friend" and hide their relationship.. Or an old ex suddenly showing up, or an angry old lady or a bunch of teenage dudes attacking them..

Next chapter title is: Ex Girlfriend so :3

Next chapter: make-out session in the cabin. (i hope :D)

hot things will happen in the cabin I can assure you :)

20240420_135750
joined Jan 19, 2015

ugh they are so cute
i can't take it

Img_3902
joined Apr 18, 2013

Three Musqueerteers (the scanlators) are releasing the chapters in two part segments so that they can release half a chapter every two weeks. So this part is only chapter 8 part 1, not the entire chapter.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Three Musqueerteers (the scanlators) are releasing the chapters in two part segments so that they can release half a chapter every two weeks. So this part is only chapter 8 part 1, not the entire chapter.

Eeee... nope? :P

Ratana is doing that thing with current Thai chapters :P We release full chapters and we don't have regular schedule.

Chapter 8 & 9 are very close connected because (as I said before) Ratana drew this chapter and it had 34 pages so she decided to cut it on half - that's why we have chapter 8 (16 pages) & 9 (18 pages) instead of one (34 pages) :P

last edited at Aug 20, 2015 6:25PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.