Forum › Snowflakes discussion

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

All my doki dokis.

Is there an extra for this in http://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/true_true ?

yes

No there isn't.

Yes there is.

It's listed in the description (in Japanese) as one of the ones that hasn't been scanlated yet. (The last one on the list with the word after in it.) Hopefully Yuri Project will do it sometime relatively soon.

last edited at Aug 19, 2015 8:59PM

1w
joined Jun 17, 2015

Very nice. I like it.

Wer%20hat%20getraumt_%e7%ac%ac1%e8%af%9d_%e7%ac%ac2%e9%a1%b5.1
joined Aug 17, 2015

Sooooo sweet

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

I hate stories like this where not only is there too little time to get to know the characters, but also nothing really happens. Just a bit of fluff whose only redeeming feature is that it is yuri.

Welcome to our world

(BTW. FTFY)

Hey cool pic, where is it from?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Girl A: "Are you a lesbian?"
Girl B: "Looks that way, I guess!"
Me: "A girl actually takes positive ownership of her attraction to women in a yuri story! Wonderful! In the past it would've been depicted as nothing but akogare, but here we have a girl cheerfully accepting her lesbianism! What happy times we're living in!"
Dynasty comments: "She's not a lesbian guys, it's just akogare."
Me: ಠ_ಠ

Oh the irony.

last edited at Aug 20, 2015 12:25AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Me: "A girl actually takes positive ownership of her attraction to women in a yuri story! Wonderful! In the past it would've been depicted as nothing but akogare, but here we have a girl cheerfully accepting her lesbianism! What happy times we're living in!"

Oh the irony.

Well the setting is too typical, so you can't really blame us, but still I never said it isn't a true love. Just that chances, that it is just a admiration as girl in question wasn't sure herself, are high. Well maybe we are just too used to angst that we now can't read anything without looking out for drama?

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

All my doki dokis.

yes

No there isn't.

Yes there is.

It's listed in the description (in Japanese) as one of the ones that hasn't been scanlated yet. (The last one on the list with the word after in it.) Hopefully Yuri Project will do it sometime relatively soon.

It's only 4 pages, so hopefully...

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

20/10 credit page, I ROFL'd.

11828559_843014909109816_2387147465110623620_n
joined Aug 2, 2015

That was adorable. The things you'd do for your friends, right?

joined Jun 4, 2015

Short but cute!

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Oh the irony.

Are you me? Lmao I loved that page and I came here and was like "yeah..."

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Oh the irony.

I think it's more of a debate whether or not Haruko actually was in love with Shinozaki or if she was just in admiration with her. Hard to really say whether she is a lesbian or isn't after considering that though, because of the whole deal where straight girls these days dote on each other all the time. But I think it's fair to say there is sufficient evidence to suggest as much.

And I mean, Rui pretty cleanly finds out about it and embraces it, more or less. At least, she doesn't deny it.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Ouch. The feeeels! T_T

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

aw this one was cute

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

Just that chances, that it is just a admiration as girl in question wasn't sure herself, are high.

The response is off-handed for comedic effect, not to suggest actual uncertainty. You can go ahead and read it as "Yes, I am a lesbian."

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I love this. Especially since not all stories like this have to absolutely end with the main girls getting together.. it's maybe a little bittersweet but pleasant, and realistic in some ways.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Wow, that second one, so cute! Wishing there could be an other part...

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

All my doki dokis.

yes

No there isn't.

Yes there is.

It looks like it'll never come though....

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

You are welcome

Dammit Nevri thought that was a link to the translated sequel. My heart is broken </3.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

As far as angst goes, this was mild.

To reply you must either login or sign up.