Forum › Shoujo Shikkaku discussion

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Oh hey! An actual chapter! With like, characters! And drama! Even some intrigue! And nobody actually died, I don't think! And now a character is questioning the rules and boundaries of their situation and looking for a way out that doesn't involve murdering everyone! It's so weird! It's like it's a real story, all of a sudden! I'm impressed!

^This +1

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Oh gee, plot is happening finally.

joined Jun 12, 2015

And nobody actually died, I don't think!

I see dead girls. And I'm pretty sure that girl is dead too.

Anyway, this is supposed to be yuri battle royale. I see battle royale, but where is yuri?

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 3:17PM

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

looking forward to seeing more of this, especially now that plot is occurring and we might find out whats going on. However if an alliance is formed there had better be some good backstabbing an treachery, because the last thing I want to see is less killing and mayhem.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Anyway, this is supposed to be yuri battle royale. I see battle royale, but where is yuri?

its right there, mostly as fanservice-y treats, and forced yuri betweened the 2 MCs

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

So you saw the corpses but missed the topless girls hugging in the same scene. I'd say you're focused on the wrong things.

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 3:50PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

So you saw the corpses but missed the topless girls hugging in the same scene. I'd saw you're focused on the wrong things.

One girl is topless. That chainsaw psycho. What's your point?

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Yay more just came out!!

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

that bear girl reminds me of nezumi (mayuyu) from majisuka gakuen

Oh my god I thought I was the only one thinking that xD

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

So you saw the corpses but missed the topless girls hugging in the same scene. I'd saw you're focused on the wrong things.

Just saying that, I think, those two give off some yuri vibes. I was just joshin you really, wasn't meant to be taken seriously

joined Jun 12, 2015

Just saying that, I think, those two give off some yuri vibes. I was just joshin you really, wasn't meant to be taken seriously

Oh, ok then.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Yeah. "Cooperate", let those two lovebirds get fucked in the process and then either run or finish the manga.

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 3:56PM

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Hey I was about to give up on this manga but thus chapter was unexpectedly good! Hope the author will keep chapters like this coming :-)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

So you saw the corpses but missed the topless girls hugging in the same scene. I'd say you're focused on the wrong things.

oh shit I missed that
Thanks xD

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

oh shit I missed that
Thanks xD

This was a pretty okay chapter, I hope it keeps it up/ gets better

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

And three chapters later, I still wonder how it is that each and every one of them (except the protagonist, apparently) seems to dominate the weapons that have been assigned "randomly", xD

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

its right there, mostly as fanservice-y treats, and forced yuri betweened the 2 MCs

Not every manga can have the girls make out in the first chapter ;)

joined Aug 11, 2014

I mean, obviously there are dead people, but the actual murder happened already. No named characters got splattered on-screen, it's just the aftermath we see. A completely new pair even managed to introduce themselves next to a grenade, and survived anyway! It's like the author found out that "restraint" exists!

Not every manga can have the girls make out in the first chapter ;)

What. How dare you. How dare you. I defy you to give me a single valid reason why they can't. Just try to think of one. Don't bother, it's impossible.

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 7:00PM

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

.......I sort of want to believe horror movie rules apply to this sort of thing, but I kind of feel like it is more so left up to strategy xD Times like this I take pride in not living in a manga world because I would die lol

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

I still do not know what to make of this . It seems like some deranged kill them all yuri with a little if any romance

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Can't believe I want to see more yuri on-goings with Marika, and her girlfriend, Karen. I'm amazed at Marika still being able to feel intimacy with so many dead bodies around but that's a psycho killer for you.

Love the further romance development between the two MCs, and more of the story-line slowly revealed. Chapter 4 should deliver a little more of that yuri between Akane and Kusuda.

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 8:06PM

1w
joined Jun 17, 2015

Tsukushi probably wouldnt have been bullied if she didnt wear that bear thing in the first place

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

And I'm pretty sure that girl is dead too.

Who was that anyway and how was it possible for her to be without a partner in the first place?

This is still a strange hodgepodge of everything. Drama, action, tragedy and... what was up with that cheap cockroach slapstick in the shower? The action is clumsily illustrated and when bear girl is voicing her suspicions about Kusuda, at first I thought MC was still awake. Next page it turns out she is already out for the count and manages to sleep through all the yelling.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Tsukushi probably wouldnt have been bullied if she didnt wear that bear thing in the first place

But the bear thing is cute...also maybe she is a fan of Yurikuma

HunniHoneykuma-chan
Ayuriaday
joined Aug 13, 2015

So...Are their parents worried about them? Lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.