Forum › Shoujo Shikkaku discussion

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Pffft have any of you read Judge or Doubt? This pretty much has that feel to it, but with a Battle Royal-esque mixed in. Saw does come to mind, yet somehow it doesn't feel that gorey, but rushed as hell. Why start this all the day the transfer student comes? Seems the first chapter could have waited a few months.

Plus, there will probably be more annyoing girls will die like thode that were bullying that poor girl and I hope so. Let those waste of space get killed senselessly. . .

I do have a problem with the pacing. Already chapter 1 and two pairs are dead, but I am curious what can possibly be done wih this.

last edited at Aug 15, 2015 12:12PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Once they got captured my first assumption was... SAW mixed with Corpse Party!
serious the first movie of saw was exactly like this with the chains on their feet and they were trapped in a room with a timer and a recording/note and weapon. Also Corpse party since its based in a school.. maybe the school is haunted? maybe the girl with the glasses she had a glimpse at (which was being bullied) turns out to be the haunting spirit that kills them all?

The one thing i dont understand is .. the transfer student first tells her "no im not interested a person like you"... and then ends up paired with her and says i love you or wont let you die (maybe shes just saying this so she doesn't end up dying?)...
like seriously... whats up with that?!
were they trying to throw us off there for a second when she said "she doesnt like her?"
or were they hinting something to us like the transfer student didnt like her because she hangs around with "those types" of people? like i dont get it... aside from that... this is gonna be a very interesting manga :)

Damn i hate those stereotypes of girls
with the bullying and im your best friend riiiiiight? when they are just using you.. sort of thing..

Kusuda/transfer student slapped the hand of mc's bestie, she didn't say it to mc herself

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

This is why you don't make fake best friends lol

last edited at Aug 15, 2015 1:03PM

joined Apr 1, 2013

Once they got captured my first assumption was... SAW mixed with Corpse Party!
serious the first movie of saw was exactly like this with the chains on their feet and they were trapped in a room with a timer and a recording/note and weapon. Also Corpse party since its based in a school.. maybe the school is haunted? maybe the girl with the glasses she had a glimpse at (which was being bullied) turns out to be the haunting spirit that kills them all?

The one thing i dont understand is .. the transfer student first tells her "no im not interested a person like you"... and then ends up paired with her and says i love you or wont let you die (maybe shes just saying this so she doesn't end up dying?)...
like seriously... whats up with that?!
were they trying to throw us off there for a second when she said "she doesnt like her?"
or were they hinting something to us like the transfer student didnt like her because she hangs around with "those types" of people? like i dont get it... aside from that... this is gonna be a very interesting manga :)

Damn i hate those stereotypes of girls
with the bullying and im your best friend riiiiiight? when they are just using you.. sort of thing..

Kusuda/transfer student slapped the hand of mc's bestie, she didn't say it to mc herself

Ah okay i thought it was mc herself my bad lol now it makes sense xD
Thanks for clarifying that for me

Little%20mi
joined Apr 2, 2015

You guys, I am seriously worried for the mental state of these girl. I mean, you are put in a SAW-Y situation and you don't react AT ALL to being drugged, chained and witnessing murder of a classmate.
Well the mastermind is clearly THE BULLIED GIRL. I am a turtle if this will not turn out like this. But I do not care enough to find out.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

I am interested to see how this series will have yuri in it and how it will evolve considering the plot. Seems very interesting :)

Thzz7um47g
joined Feb 4, 2013

This is going to be a new Akuma no Riddle and I couldn't be more excited about it. Can't wait for the next chapter xD

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Yuri version of Life is Money? And, wow, that escalated sooo fast.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm really relieved and really disappointed right now. I'm relieved that "Shōjo Shikkaku" has nothing to do with Dazai's "No Longer Human" (and thus I won't be needing Prozac to read), and I'm disappointed that it has nothing to do with "No Longer Human" (and thus I'm deprived of that delicious suffering).

joined Jun 8, 2014

Now, this is my type of story....but that was somewhat unexpected lol

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

The fuck is this. All the side bitches just died in the first chapter. Wow. Fuck me.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

This looks like a straightforward and fast paced Akuma no Riddle.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Interesting, interesting! Looking forward to more of this...

Besides, I hate those people that forces their friendship to other people. Of course, one might argue that they are oblivious to it and those people who didn't have the guts to say no to their forceful friends might be the reasons, but fuck 'em.

There are the good ones but I hate those manipulative people...

Nya.ha.fucking.ha
joined Dec 23, 2014

Dang! This looks good. Next chapter! Next chapter!

joined Jul 16, 2015

This. Looks. Amazing. Can't wait!

Ff1a724c73fac5cdbd12f79a54966a5025f54c394c232611e6a1c490a4e4b1db
joined May 22, 2014

Finally some blood spilled in Yuri, another Battle Royal and some gay moments, what more can we ask for? Time to guess who the MC will end up at the end? Hope the story isn't too linear..

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Is this really serialized on Yuri Hime? I'm still on some kind of shock after forcing myself to read through, even sort of sick. I was expecting something on the line of Love/Death, but not.. this. I really don't know if I want to keep reading more at all.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Just too similar to Battle Royal for me (the arena killing, given weapon, then 2 people connected, etc). With character too poorly developed

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Is this really serialized on Yuri Hime? I'm still on some kind of shock after forcing myself to read through, even sort of sick. I was expecting something on the line of Love/Death, but not.. this. I really don't know if I want to keep reading more at all.

Yes.

This really is serialized in Yuri Hime. I buy Yuri Hime and each of the first four chapters has caught my eye as I looked through it, since it's very different from the rest and very bloody. Every time I found it extremely disturbing, and yet I was curious about what kind of setting could produce that. But not so as curious to take the effort to read something so disturbing in Japanese. I still instantly recognized this series when I saw chapter 1.

Still don't know if I'll read chapter 2 when it comes out or if I'll run screaming for the hills instead. I am pretty sure though that this is one I'll read at most one time in my life.

Edit: And yes I now this was a rhetorical question, but I still wanted to answer it.

last edited at Aug 16, 2015 3:13AM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I am severely disappointed no one has mentioned the similarities this has to DanganRonpa. Suddenly blacking out? A killing game? Backstabbing? Of course not near as in depth at the moment, and there will be no heartbreaking trials where all the fucking best characters die just as you start to fucking like them fuck me, but the resemblance is most striking to that.

Also resembles Cage of Eden a lot...just hope it doesn't have the copout ending that manga had ugh.

I like this style a lot, but it takes a really crafty, shrewd, talented, and clairvoyant writer to pull it off. Just like in the world you have created, one misstep and you're good as screwed.

last edited at Aug 16, 2015 3:12AM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

isnt that how it usually goes down though? happened in essentially the same way in Battle Royale at least.

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

My head is still here. I'm okay.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Yes.

This really is serialized in Yuri Hime. I buy Yuri Hime and each of the first four chapters has caught my eye as I looked through it, since it's very different from the rest and very bloody. Every time I found it extremely disturbing, and yet I was curious about what kind of setting could produce that. But not so as curious to take the effort to read something so disturbing in Japanese. I still instantly recognized this series when I saw chapter 1.

Still don't know if I'll read chapter 2 when it comes out or if I'll run screaming for the hills instead. I am pretty sure though that this is one I'll read at most one time in my life.

Edit: And yes I now this was a rhetorical question, but I still wanted to answer it.

I've been extremely curious about you for a while, as you scanlated so many things practically on your own.
Are you fluent in Japanese? Where are you from? What made you start doing this? You mentioned that you were curious about this present series but not enough to take the effort to read it in Japanese, so does reading Japanese take a lot of effort for you? Does it take you a lot of time to scanlate?

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Just too similar to Battle Royal for me (the arena killing, given weapon, then 2 people connected, etc). With character too poorly developed

I agree!! it's totally like battle royal! :)

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I so saw this coming -_- I really don't wanna read the next chapter, but since I started it might as well finish it. And Komamyia or whatever she's not even cute!!!

best friends split apart right in the first chapter with no reason whatsoever? nope. not interested in the rest of this shit,

I mean you can tell that she's wasn't her real beast friend when she was like can we go to... Whatever it was, she looked crazy then and right after some kids talk about this so called "game". And what do you know she's falls asleep after having the thought that her life is boring. I can atleast say, the girl tied to her best friends is dead now. And it's not like Saw, Corspe Party, and Akuma no Riddle. More like a Japanese version of Hunger Games to me.

last edited at Aug 16, 2015 5:36AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.