Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Oh you anon you.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

ChocolateCakeLover

You guys are speaking like you can see an update that I can't see?

The beaut of reading "stolen" scanlation [link removed]

anonymous

Nevri:

I can't believe that 2 manhuas [...]

... But one of them is not a manhua but a manhwa. Toootally different!

/semi sarcasm

I never remember which is which. I was hoping both were manhuas ;P Now that I think about, Their story is chinese. How could I mistake it for korean.

last edited at Jul 27, 2015 8:22PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

ChocolateCakeLover

The beaut of reading "stolen" scanlation

Please don't link to Mangahere. I'm not sure why you would given that the scanlator's site has up-to-date strips anyways.

last edited at Jul 27, 2015 8:22PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The beaut of reading "stolen" scanlation [link removed]

Don't link to manga theft sites kids, or you might find your whole comment goes missing. Maybe it'll just be the link, maybe the whole thing. So you wanna ask yourself....do I feel fortunate today?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Got here late, but thank you anyway Nevri. I'll just wait for the scanlator's one to show up?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

ChocolateCakeLover

[The beaut of reading "stolen" scanlation] baleeted I edited it already but w/e xD (Nevri)

Don't link to Mangahere. I'm not sure why you would given that the scanlator's site has up-to-date strips anyways.

I wasn't sure if there any rules especially since other people links sites like batoto pretty often. About scanlator sites, I just don't know all sites where you can read original release of scanlation so I usually use those evil big sites. I was reading it on dynasty but when updates stopped but mangahere somehow kept on posting newer "chapters" I came to conclusion it's similar thing like with Fluttering Feelings.

Got here late, but thank you anyway Nevri. I'll just wait for the scanlator's one to show up?

It is out already

last edited at Jul 27, 2015 8:34PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I'd been refreshing for like, the last hour, finally ;-;

Hmm, only seems to work through Nevri's link...

Problem was, needed to be on the main page, the Their Story link still doesn't have it.

last edited at Jul 27, 2015 8:40PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

About scanlator sites, I just don't know all sites where you can read original release of scanlation so I usually use those evil big sites.

They're linked at the top of each chapter, right under the title.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

I'd been refreshing for like, the last hour, finally ;-;

Hmm, only seems to work through Nevri's link...

Because it wasn't tagged properly on their site. My bad.

I wasn't sure if there any rules especially since other people links sites like batoto pretty often. About scanlator sites, I just don't know all sites where you can read original release of scanlation so I usually use those evil big sites. I was reading it on dynasty but when updates stopped but mangahere somehow kept on posting newer "chapters" I came to conclusion it's similar thing like with Fluttering Feelings.

No problem. Linking to batoto is fine, linking to Mangahere/Mangafox is not. Mangahere/Mangafox do not respect anyone's wishes but their own, in addition to stealing/watermarking/LQ'ing everything. Batoto is allowed because they work - not unlike we do - to respect the artist's and scanlator's wishes while also providing HQ releases.

joined Jan 31, 2015

#69 (no puns)
http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/post/125107043815/update-from-tan-jiu-translated-by-yaoi-blcd-if

It isn't tagged as #their-story right now, which hopefully they will fix soon.

last edited at Jul 27, 2015 9:49PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

What is considered to upload updates here? Been a while since the last update... or should we keep going to scanlator's site?

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

What is considered to upload updates here? Been a while since the last update... or should we keep going to scanlator's site?

Content (I think 4-8 pages is a good number to start) and story arcs are considered. We also jump through some extra hoops in re-stitching the pages (tedium). A new update will be posted soon, probably within a day or two.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Content (I think 4-8 pages is a good number to start) and story arcs are considered. We also jump through some extra hoops in re-stitching the pages (tedium). A new update will be posted soon, probably within a day or two.

I see, asking cuz I download stuff you guys put together instead of the scanlator's (thinking I will switch anyways, having to zoom-in on the window's viewer is kinda annoying)

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

Well this chapter ended on a dark note. Most likely this situation will end up with Qui Tong telling Sun Jing she loves her on a hospital bed but there's some part of me that worries that the author might make this about them loving each other despite the fact that Sun Jing is now crippled.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Shouldn't worry too much going by the pictures of them in general.

I'm just worrying this is where Sun Jing's hair changes...

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

Shouldn't worry too much going by the pictures of them in general.

I'm just worrying this is where Sun Jing's hair changes...

I had forgotten about the haircut. I'm not sure how a dramatic explosion would relate to that, unless they have to cut the hair to fix damage to her scalp. Should definitely be interesting...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm still kinda confused, what happened to the window? Did it explode or something?

On the other hand, seeing them both so happy like that was really cute. Qiu Tong is such an unwitting(?) flirt.

last edited at Aug 3, 2015 1:25AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I'm still kinda confused, what happened to the window? Did it explode or something?

Sun Jing is actually a telepath and she accidentally lost control of her power.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Sun Jing is actually a telepath and she accidentally lost control of her power.

Funny, I was just on the Marvel wiki reading about the X-Men

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I had forgotten about the haircut. I'm not sure how a dramatic explosion would relate to that, unless they have to cut the hair to fix damage to her scalp. Should definitely be interesting...

Hair catches fire or gets damaged in some way? I may just be paranoid because I don't like the new hair.

joined Jul 22, 2014

And here I thought she gone crazy chucking/smashing her phone out

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Wait wtf???????
It was something bursting through the window???
Fuck, and here I was, thinking she tried to chuck her phone or something

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

The chapter title should be corrected. Last chapter was called 02/08/2015 august 2nd, but the chapter before that was 04/03/2015 for april 3rd. The day and the month is inversed

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

And here I thought she gone crazy chucking/smashing her phone out

This is exactly what I thought, too.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Wow, lovin the "bulk update" but what a cliffhanger!! Those two are just so adorable ^_^ thanks for translating!

To reply you must either login or sign up.