Forum › Dear My Teacher discussion

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

It's already in chapter 10. When will we see in English? Because I really don't understand neither Japanese/Chinese nor Vietnamese.
Here is Vietnamese version : http://www.nekopost.net/manga/1977

That not Vietnamese, that is Thai just saying =D

P/S: If you guy can found some link in Vietnamese or Japanese, I can translate it for you guy (please send the file to the.moron.00@gmail.com) because I got several site blocked here in Japan. (My Japanese still suck but I'll try =D)

Oh sorry -.-' If I find I'll let you know, thanks.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

We have our own scripts up through Dear My Girl. We will use those, thanks.

I saw a post by you on another upload by "he who must not be named" and thank you for sticking to the truly wonderful "Dear My Teacher."

last edited at May 26, 2015 5:19PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Anyone who knows some Japanese, but doesn't read well: if a manga/doujin you really want isn't updating, try to find it and translate it yourself. Nowadays, Google translate lets you draw the characters. I use a tablet and I draw both kanji and kana to keep a flow going. It reads even fairly poor shodou pretty well. The point is, it'll take forever, so you have something to do while you wait. Plus, the difference between your translation and the one you see uploaded will be very enlightening.

I did that with The Secret Recipe, Sakura Trick, and Flag Time from online sources and I did it with one volume of Nana with my own scans.

The biggest weird thing about Google, even though it's still the best translator out there, is that it always gets the word "no" wrong. Instead of treating it as apostrophe s, it treats it as "of" so "watashi no tomodachi" becomes "I of friend" or "Friend's I." Also, of course, it won't get many names right, but that's because getting names right in Japanese is very hard.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I tried doing that with Oz the Refelction, gave up after three pages. Some of the sentences just plain didn't make sense.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I tried doing that with Oz the Refelction, gave up after three pages. Some of the sentences just plain didn't make sense.

But that's the point. it's like the pain of an intensive course at first :) But unlike with Oz the Reflection, if you translate for yourself what you can find of a series HERE, you know you'll be able to check your work at some point.

Most of the time, my translations are off. Once, I think mine was quite a bit better than the version I could find online (in Spanish). That was encouraging.

joined Jan 5, 2015

I wish someone would scanlate this coz it's a nice manga.

Someone is, though. I didn't die or anything.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"There's more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are!"

joined Apr 26, 2014

Next chap please!!!!!

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

You sure about that? At this point I thinks you died and it is your cat writing posts.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

You sure about that? At this point I thinks you died and it is your cat writing posts.

I bet his cat killed him, you can't trust cats, they're evil, I know because I have one...

More the opposite in that my cat died not too long ago.

We just got someone to work on cleaning about a week ago. Progress is definitely happening...maybe.

Nya.ha.fucking.ha
joined Dec 23, 2014

Dammit. It's been so long when is the next chapter...?

When QC is done. So within the next week? Maybe.

joined Apr 21, 2013

Or the week after, right? Wait no ....
Still glad you're working on it.

last edited at Aug 9, 2015 5:11AM

Just released, have fun.

joined Oct 13, 2014

thats was actually pretty sad. what i mean is u usually dont see the "ex" show their true feelings, at least in front of other girl. they usually become mature and blah blah blah but this was heartbreaking cause after all that they still loved each other

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

chapter 5.5 page 22-23 These are the words everyone wants to hear.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Well this was refreshing, no love triangles forming, no backstabbing of her first love. The resolution while sad was what was needed if Kaoru and Isechi are to have a healthy relationship. It may hurt Kaoru the first few times she meets with her but it will pass.

The only wrinkle now it seems is that girl on page 11 on the fifth chapter, seems like she's waiting for Isechi to give up and get her for herself. We'll see if she winds up being a baddie.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Nice to see that this is still being translated, I completely forgot about this series!
I hope that we will get to see some progress in their relationship next chapter now that the vindictive ex is out of the way. XD

Or... We could add some unneccessary angst by introducing a transfer student or some cousin who blackmails sensei into sex with some random dude.. Wait, wrong manga.

last edited at Aug 9, 2015 12:16PM

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Wow, what an awesome chapter. Everything got cleared up and all out in the open. I think sensei and the ex deserved it.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

YAAAAY !! This finally updated ! Now we wait another 8 months :(

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

It's always sad to know that a relationship was completely fine and could have worked if you had just stuck with it. Miscommunication is the number one enemy of all relationships ever.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Just released, have fun.

Thank you, Arckuno.

Aoi
joined Jul 1, 2014

I really like how strong is Isechi!~

To reply you must either login or sign up.