Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Jan 31, 2015

From halmoni's post:

I won't be posting my translations publicly. Or on the overlay. The one thing that I absolutely do not want to see is my translations being used for unauthorized typesets, because I don't want to be associated with illegal WDFS postings in any way. Send me a message on tumblr off anon (halmoniswag.tumblr.com), and I'll help out those who want to continue reading the English translations.

Instructions

For WDTFS chapter translations:

1. If you don't have a Tumblr account, sign up for one. It takes 30 seconds and has nothing to validate.
    https://www.tumblr.com/register

2. While logged in, send halmoniswag an "Ask" (message).
    http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/ask
    Do not ask anonymously.

3. Wait.

Edit: Desperate times call for desperate measures... Upgrading to... Heading 1!

last edited at Jul 24, 2015 1:42AM

joined Jul 11, 2015

Hey, quick question, have people already gotten the Chapter 19 translation once they signed up for tumblr and messaged Halmoni?

i have not received.. maybe she's busy?

last edited at Jul 22, 2015 9:49AM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Hey, quick question, have people already gotten the Chapter 19 translation once they signed up for tumblr and messaged Halmoni?

If you've asked, you should have gotten it. If not, message me again.

KoutarouTatsumiya
joined Dec 3, 2014

Alright......is there a way I can message you other than from your Ask Me page or something? I'm new to Tumblr, so....

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

20 Ch is out! Things move.

joined Jul 23, 2015

Is the 19&20 translation gonna come out soon? Waiting for translation T-T

Untitled
joined Jul 6, 2015

oMG I JUST SQUEALED IRL. But why the heck didn't they give us the goodies!

joined Jul 23, 2015

Halmoni, can you send me the translation? Can't read the English translation it from Lezhin only Korean T-T

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Halmoni, can you send me the translation? Can't read the English translation it from Lezhin only Korean T-T

Take 3 seconds to scroll up to the middle of this page and read the post made by anonymous for further instructions.

joined Jul 22, 2015

Just signed up for tumblr and messaged you.

joined Jul 16, 2015

Hi halmoni, I have yet received the translation too. I have just messaged you again. OMGAH DAT CHAPTER 20 THOUGH. I WISH I COULD READ KOREAN DX

joined Jul 27, 2013

Try changing the dot before the TLD (com, net, edu) of your email address to any other character except space. It should go from user@gmail.com to user@gmail0com or user@gmail◆com. Whatever floats your boat.
Then try sending the message to yourself first to see if it's going thru.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I bet you they won`t have awesome sexy time in 21 ;-;

last edited at Jul 23, 2015 10:26AM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Dammit, Sumin is being too aggressive Sungji isn't experienced. She deserves to have a nice and slow romance.

joined Feb 17, 2015

I think Sumin will say that she just bluff after she saw Sungji's face. And thats make Sungji thinking about what do a couple done. Or suddenly Sungji ask Sumin "do you love me?" And say that she will do what Sumin want to do if she love her.

last edited at Jul 23, 2015 2:13PM

Fix_it_by_samanthadoodles
joined Jun 7, 2015

THEY WILL. THEY WILL.
You're probably right though. They won't :/

On another note, I'm glad to see other people have bought ch19/20 without access to translations. Makes me feel not alone. And I'm not the only person obsessed ._.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

THEY WILL. THEY WILL.

On another note, I'm glad to see other people have bought ch19/20 without access to translations. Makes me feel not alone. And I'm not the only person obsessed ._.

19 and 20 are done tho ;)))) I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself, but anon posted instructions again on this page.

Tear
joined Aug 3, 2013

THEY WILL. THEY WILL.

You are not alone. I'm the one also bought ch19/20 with not understand anything in Korea T_T

Sans%20titre
joined Jul 12, 2015

we must learn Korean for the next chapters :x

joined Jan 31, 2015

Reposting...

Instructions

For WDTFS chapter translations:

1. If you don't have a Tumblr account, sign up for one. It takes 30 seconds and has nothing to validate.
    https://www.tumblr.com/register

2. While logged in, send halmoniswag an "Ask" (message).
    http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/ask
    Do not ask anonymously.

3. Wait.

(Desperate times call for desperate measures, a.k.a. ... Heading 1!)

last edited at Jul 24, 2015 4:33AM

Tear
joined Aug 3, 2013

Thanks for instructions. I already sent message to Halmoni. Just have to wait.

joined Jul 16, 2015

I sent for the 3rd time.... I don't know why I did not receive any respond despite following the instructions... I guess I should just give up ._.

Sans%20titre
joined Jul 12, 2015

Grandma I give you a BIG KISS with all my love if you answer (on tumblr) :p

last edited at Jul 24, 2015 2:43PM

joined Jul 24, 2015

After a long time stalking this forum I decided to make an account. Yay!

We should bet what's going to happen in the next chapter. I think that Seju is going to cockblock them.

joined Jul 24, 2015

we must learn Korean for the next chapters :x

Know the feel. I'm trying to learn through youtube videos and tutorials but it's hard

To reply you must either login or sign up.