Forum › Posts by elkkira

joined Jul 16, 2015

I sent for the 3rd time.... I don't know why I did not receive any respond despite following the instructions... I guess I should just give up ._.

joined Jul 16, 2015

Hi halmoni, I have yet received the translation too. I have just messaged you again. OMGAH DAT CHAPTER 20 THOUGH. I WISH I COULD READ KOREAN DX

joined Jul 16, 2015

I'm shocked when I clicked on the #WDTFS hashtag on twitter. Bunch of screenshots off from the overlay with thai description on the user's posts

https://twitter.com/hashtag/WDTFS?src=hash

:'(

joined Jul 16, 2015

@ seolrae, Thiaguinho-sama, kith
I won't be posting my translations publicly. Or on the overlay. The one thing that I absolutely do not want to see is my translations being used for unauthorized typesets, because I don't want to be associated with illegal WDFS postings in any way. Send me a message on tumblr off anon (halmoniswag.tumblr.com), and I'll help out those who want to continue reading the English translations.

And Thiaguinho-sama, if you haven't bought the chapters yet or you're undecided, take your time. Message me when you do, and I'll be more than happy to help.

@ Halmoni

Can you help me too? I don't have a tumblr that's why i'm sending a message here. I already bought all WDTFS chapters on lezhin...

Me three! Please please please with strawberry on top of da vanilla cakeeee with wine! /smack self (sorry too much WDTFS reference)

joined Jul 16, 2015

I peeked at the latest chapter. There's no sight of Sungji at all LOL [seeing pictures only sure is a torture]

joined Jul 16, 2015

Hi halmoni

I have recently paid and read chapter 1-18 in a shot of WDTFS after trying out your overlay thingy (googe chrome extension didn't work so just used the bookmark) and has been excited to read more to the point of re-reading after finishing chapter 18 thanks to your translation. I even paid for chapter 19 before I heard about the news that you want to stop doing the overlay thing :(

You have tons of fans on Citrus Saburo Uta Discussion Group (a fb group with many yuri manga/manhwa readers) on facebook too and they have posted their disappointment comments and also blaming those people who spread your translation to the public. [Alextasha is also in the group :3]

Will respect your decision, however I guess I'd on-hold this awesome manhwa for 5ever should there be no English translation now since it'd be a torture for me if all I can do is look at the manhwa but not know what the characters are saying.

I will be waiting for whatever comes for now. :'(

last edited at Jul 16, 2015 7:57AM