Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Fix_it_by_samanthadoodles
joined Jun 7, 2015

I bet you they won`t have awesome sexy time in 21 ;-;

THEY WILL. THEY WILL.
You're probably right though. They won't :/

On another note, I'm glad to see other people have bought ch19/20 without access to translations. Makes me feel not alone. And I'm not the only person obsessed ._.

19 and 20 are done tho ;)))) I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself, but anon posted instructions again on this page.

I actually already sent a message to you via tumblr a few days ago and I'm patiently waiting :)
Thanks again Halmoni for spreading yuri joy <33

joined Jul 25, 2015

Just wanna say... If Suji hadn't done that with the bartender, I would be ALL for her.
I mean, she is an extremely intriguing character! I find her really interesting.
And greatly disappointed that she let her emotion get the best of her at that time!
It seems to me that she was so depressed that she lost her composure.

Suji: Scorpio Type AB
Sumin: Cancer Type A
Sungji: Taurus Type O

There is a "belief", some say it is statistic, that blood types and zodiac signs affect/determine personality.

joined Jul 25, 2015

I imagine in the first scene in Ch.21 Sungji will remember the advice her friend gave her:

When your eyes meet...
BAM!!!

which kills off Sumin (and the mood).

I can't seem to figure out what Seju's is scheming. Maybe she is getting married, as someone said previously, and wants to someone to look after/care for Sumin when she's not around anymore, seeing as Sumin is so dependent on Seju. Or more simply she's trying to setup a menage a trois.

joined Apr 12, 2014

when does chapter 21 come out?

joined Jun 7, 2015

when does chapter 21 come out?

Releases are every Thursday on Lezhin as far as I know

joined Jul 24, 2015

My theories for the plot:
-Seju is getting married
-Sungji and Sumin start dating and they have a rough start but Sumin slowly changes how she sees relationships
-Sumin is falling hard for Sungju but denies it
-Nammi is like "gurl wtf you're so obviously in love with her"
-Stuff happens and they break up
-One of them tries to get another relatioship but its not the same thing
-Lots of misunderstands happen
-They make up and start dating again
-Happy end

joined Jul 25, 2015

Sungji will be a good influence on Sumin. Innocent, honest, and refreshing.
But I don't want to see Sumin and Suji "fall apart"
It is okay for Sumin to be romantically in love with Sungji.
But at the very least, the relationship between Sumin and Suji should be something like "emotional support"; they should be able to "trust and rely on" each other sincerely.

Yeah, I still cannot rule that arranged marriage possibility out.

last edited at Jul 26, 2015 1:49AM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

The Sungju Suji mixed up names are cracking me up. ^you can most definitely rule out arranged marriage as the author has stated there would be no such thing.

joined Jul 25, 2015

Really? Glad to know that!
Did the author say anything about the ending????

Thank for the reminder
Suji = Seju Lol

joined Jul 24, 2015

No arranged marriage? I feel a lot better now.

There's no denying that Seju is the biggest mystery of WDTFS

joined Jul 25, 2015

I want to hear her thoughts so badly!!!!!! Considering that she is a scorpio person, I take it that she is possessive. Then again, why did she try to set Sumin and Sungji up?! To prove that Sumin will always come back to her?

joined Jul 24, 2015

I have this feeling that yes, that's her reason.

Plus there are some pannels that might show that she's liking Sungji too. Or trying to at least seduce her and break Sumin's heart. Again.

joined Jul 27, 2015

sent a message to halmoni 4days ago and still not get any tranlation for ch 19 and 20 yet......

joined Jun 7, 2015

sent a message to halmoni 4days ago and still not get any tranlation for ch 19 and 20 yet......

She's probably busy with other things

1235007_738839982828953_4916521183661080120_n
joined Dec 4, 2014

She's probably busy with other things

me too still waiting :p we must be patient ^^

joined Jan 31, 2015

halmoni is likely out of town. It is that time of year when most people go on vacation.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

(Korean) WDFS chapter 21 is up on Lezhin.

joined Jul 25, 2015

Good news or bad news ...

Myu
joined Jul 28, 2015

Sometimes I have the impression that Sungji is just a catalyst for Sumin/Seju relationship and that at the end, it will be (Sungji+life experience) & (Sumin+Seju). I don't get Seju's reasons to encourage Sumin's interest in Sungji because we don't have enough information but from my perspective it looks like "See, I'm your best partener you've ever had. People come and people leave but i'll always be by your side" and Sumin always comes back to Seju... They're too dependant on each other and there is no doubt that Seju really loves Sumin and I think Seju is able to use Sungji to create misunderstanding in order to hurt Sumin so she will cling to her even more(?). I must say I'm far from against Seju/Sumin pairing even if I prefer Sungji (but I don't see Sumin babysitting her lol). I still hope there will be more Sungji's development through the story :)

last edited at Jul 29, 2015 1:16PM

Tear
joined Aug 3, 2013

Can't mention that is good or bad maybe bad. I don't understand Korean at all. Just look through all the chapter can't help. Have to waiting for the translation.

joined Jul 25, 2015

Thank you very much, that's more than enough

joined Jun 7, 2015

Good news or bad news ...

Depends on who you're rooting for ._.

joined Jul 25, 2015

I don't know at this point. Sungji is a very good person. Seju is Sumin's first.
I prefer to see Sumin and Seju at the end. Like, they will have been through a lot together and strengthen their bond in the process. But I do not want to see Seju "use" Sungji as a part of her plan to make Sumin realize that she will always come back to her, just like she has always had. I don't want to see a good person like Sungji get hurt. I'm torn I don't know what Seju is thinking right now

last edited at Jul 29, 2015 1:26PM

joined Jul 25, 2015

Wait, so Sungji tells Sumin that she is her first love and then Sumin just goes and rendezvous with Seju!?!?

It's too harsh for the writers to make Sungji fall in love with Sumin only for Sumin to go back to Seju at the end of it. Nothing against Seju but Sungji > Seju.

joined Jul 25, 2015

That means either way a sacrifice must be made at the end of the story. Better not root for anyone then Happy ending for all three seems unlikely to happen at the end lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.