Forum › Posts by shinjirei

shinjirei
joined Jul 11, 2015

Hey, quick question, have people already gotten the Chapter 19 translation once they signed up for tumblr and messaged Halmoni?

i have not received.. maybe she's busy?

last edited at Jul 22, 2015 9:49AM

shinjirei
joined Jul 11, 2015

On yep I remember reading English translated imgur uploads up till chapter 16 and there were some differences with what was translated by the translators here. I am willing to pay for my reading entertainment hence I'm glad I found this site..

shinjirei
joined Jul 11, 2015

so... the overtooning is suddenly not working? i could still see "Scheduled Publications Top 100" at the top of the website, but the rest are all korean, even the chapters are not translated into english... omg!! am i missing something? :(

oh the same thing happened to me as well and i thought it's something wrong with my com or account.. it was working this morning... weird.. anyone can help..

shinjirei
joined Jul 11, 2015

new to this webtoon. interesting discussion you guys have here. i'm somewhere in the middle because there's many things that hasn't been revealed and they can go either way. however i'm curious where did you guys read that the author said seju haven't slept with other people in the past 10years?