Forum › Russian lesbian webcomic

joined Jun 12, 2015

Yeah, I have read it. I like it.

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 9:18AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

also when I last time asked katochan when Eng version will be updated she told me "soon" so like she said loooooong time ago - Eng version will be updated in summer.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Are we absolutely sure thats a woman? lol The art is beautifully done though, so I'll read it :D

Tuts translated into wub (sfx) makes me lol for some reason.

last edited at Jul 13, 2015 12:27PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

also when I last time asked katochan when Eng version will be updated she told me "soon" so like she said loooooong time ago - Eng version will be updated in summer.

Well, I know Russian, so I already read all 3 chapters :P

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Are we absolutely sure thats a woman? lol The art is beautifully done though, so I'll read it :D

? She's muscular, but she's clearly a woman. And rather beautiful too.

I ment it as a joke only.

Well, I know Russian, so I already read all 3 chapters :P

Yeah I can kinda muddle through Russian, so I'll have to dig out my dictionary to read the untranslated stuff.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

That was intense! The vibe kinda reminds me of Gunjo. The art style takes sometime getting used to but when it does, it's beautiful.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

The translated sfx are killing me... the blonde girl drops her heels and they land on the floor with a bam, the muscle-girl rips off the others panties and they creak. xD

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

^I guess it's the aura presented by the art style that I get the similarity from but yeah you're right, Gunjo's totally depressing (yet addicting) and this is more of the sexy times, yes.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Pretty refreshing sex scenes and angels in this story. (When compared to what we usually get.)

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Wow...for my surprise that webcomic actually was really good, the art was great also. I hope the author gonna keep up and translate more chapters to ENG. Ha~ the same like for Satsuki-ssi that webcomic remind me of Gunjo also,mostly by the similar kind of an art.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Needed some time to get used to the well-built ladies but it is a nice read, I like how the dynamics and the passion are portayed.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It is nice drawn and pretty good so far. I just can't get used to black hair girl. No matter how I look at her, she looks like man with attached breasts T__T Does she work as construction worker to be that buffed or what o.o?

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

It is nice drawn and pretty good so far. I just can't get used to black hair girl. No matter how I look at her, she looks like man with attached breasts T__T Does she work as construction worker to be that buffed or what o.o?

And for the rest of the time maintains her biceps/armpits driving this expensive-looking car and hooking up beauties xD

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

And for the rest of the time maintains her biceps/armpits driving this expensive-looking car and hooking up beauties xD

This doesn't answer my question at all, but I'm laughing so it's ok xD

last edited at Jul 14, 2015 3:28PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

I'd like to think of her like this.... it's better that way

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I guess this is what I had in mind. Anyway, never understood the "man with breasts attached" attitude. As if being that buff is the sole province of men. I used to have a friend in college who used to be into bodybuilding, and she used to get remarks like that all the time. They can be pretty hurtful.

I didn't mean to hurt anyone. It isn't that I can't see buffed woman as a woman. Just the way she is drawn suggests that she is man. I got no problem with recognizing blondy as a woman, even if some of her parts are drawn pretty mainly as well. But when I look at black haired one, her entire body and facial features looks so mainly, in only few panels I could say without a doubt, that I see woman. By "man with breasts attached" I meant it literally. She is drawn so mainly, the breasts looks completely out of place. 90% of the comics I felt like I was looking at man with long hair, not a woman. I had serious mental gymnastic with convincing myself almost entire time "it's a woman, not a man"

last edited at Jul 14, 2015 6:58PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

People love 23's married muscle lesbian, but do the same thing without the moe and the giant tits and it's "man with breasts". Kind of a lousy attitude, really.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Underachiever007

I don't even know where you're getting this. This is seriously the most convincing and well-drawn representation of a bodybuilding woman I've seen in a comic - better, I'd argue, than any other comic on this site.

I guess I didn't see enough bodybulding woman then. Sorry. My bad.

Nezchan

People love 23's married muscle lesbian, but do the same thing without the moe and the giant tits and it's "man with breasts". Kind of a lousy attitude, really.

I'm so sorry that when I see someone that looks like man, my brain is telling me it is a man. I guess I shouldn't bother with ignoring my brain and trying to see her as a woman anyway. No point since I'll be told that I have "lousy attitude" anyway.

last edited at Jul 14, 2015 7:04PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm so sorry that when I see someone that looks like man, my brain is telling me it is a man. I guess I shouldn't bother with ignoring my brain and trying to see her as a woman anyway. No point since I'll be told that I have "lousy attitude" anyway.

It's not just you, I don't mean to pick on one person. I see this a lot.

It might be more constructive to think a bit on where the impression originates, where your brain gets the idea from. I would imagine there are interesting things to learn, but that's not for the rest of us to meddle in.

last edited at Jul 14, 2015 7:32PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

People enjoy 23 muscle lesbian because she's drawn and does not look what an extremely muscular woman looks like. She's way more bulky than defined, she also has giants breasts which is "feminine".

Her breasts reminds me of the bunch of women bodybuilders who get implants to "rectify" the fact that their breasts looks "weird" when they have incredibly defined pecs. Some women even completely lose their breasts and it's only pecs.

So I don't think they are the same, and I don't think it's a lousy attitude. As a society we are told what is what and to say that because a person is able to quickly get rid of his or her preconceptions on the fly is not really lousy but expected. One does not change an opinion by snaping fingers unless that person had no real opinion beforehand.

Another example is dark skinned characters, a person might not like how blacks look and still like dark skinned anime characters. Because dark skinned characters have the same facial characteristic as their lighter toned counterparts, the tone is the only difference.

I don't even know where you're getting this. This is seriously the most convincing and well-drawn representation of a bodybuilding woman I've seen in a comic - better, I'd argue, than any other comic on this site.

This.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

So...... an actual photo of Pluto has been taken. I think it's pretty neat.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It's freaking comics. I just commented on art. I have never seen or interact with anyone like that in real life, so my opinion on their anatomy might be completely wrong. Unless I meet some muscular woman and will have problem with telling her from man, then you can comment on my attitude. I'm probably just not used to seeing it, so I can relate such build only with man's. And even if I would have problem, I would never call them "man with breasts". I'm not a jerk you are so happily making me to be.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Woaw, Nevri is getting rustled hard.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

There's something about muscular women that is a total turn on. I like it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.