Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Sorry, but how can I insert picture in post? I feel a little stupid ...

! [](link to image)

remove space between ! and []

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

in addition to her enigmatic smiles, also she has many expressions somehow sad as well as loving

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Sorry, but how can I insert picture in post? I feel a little stupid ...

! [](link to image)

remove space between ! and []

thanks...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Referring back to previous speeches, about Seju, destabilized me from my initial impession, the author's statement about the fact that she has not had sex with anyone other than sumin, for over ten years? A beautiful and rich as Seju? I hope the author as well as with Sumin and Sungji, with flashbacks, tell something about her past at the moment has only been reported in flashback of Sumin.

I even had the suspicion that has hired Sunji deliberately, knowing the tastes of Sumin, to what end, I do not know, I do not exclude to make her happy having hurt and broken their relationship in a difficult moment for Sumin, accepting in 10 years (not just sexually ) whenever Sumin returned disappointed by yet another love story bankruptcy.

Surely between them there is a very deep relationship, Sumin remains deeply disappointed by Seju and shafts, as it does with others to keep everyone at a distance,

and to me it seems to be the only Sumin to seek sexual contact with Seju and not the opposite ...

Sunji is young and seems immature, but I have idea that something happened to her parents who are never included in the story, and you can reserve many surprises, I'm really curious to see how it will behave with her Sumin.

The story is interesting because of the presence of the three characters, I like so much.
The "pure", the "mess", and the rich and mysterious daughter...

FINALLY, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WONDERFUL WORK YOU ARE DOING!!!

last edited at Jul 10, 2015 7:52AM

KoutarouTatsumiya
joined Dec 3, 2014

Chapter 17 Release

http://www.lezhin.com/comic/what_does_the_fox_say/17

Now that I've finally caught up with the translations, I can say this wholeheartedly....Thank you so much for your hard work and your effort! It might be just me, but a lot of translations have been coming out recently, so.....thank you!

joined Feb 17, 2015

Lezhin replies to the adult verification problem

I will be checking the verification process each day to see if the issue has been fixed and will update if so. Thank you for your patience guys! Also, a tip for the new registers, please verify your age immediately after your account has been created.

Edit: The issue has been fixed. The verification will now work. Please follow the steps on Page 1 of this forum.

Thankyou very much. :))

Fix_it_by_samanthadoodles
joined Jun 7, 2015

Thank you all for helping me feed my unhealthy yuri obsession. Especially you Meru, now I can go mobile. I'm excited to receive odd looks from strangers while reading wdtfs on public transport.

joined Jul 1, 2015

thanks for the instructions on viewing the overlay on mobile (i am on ipad). but the chrome browser crashes like 5 seconds after the English appears. is that normal? :(

last edited at Jul 10, 2015 12:53PM

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to the team translating this - I initially wasn't sure if it was worth the money and hassle to read this, but I took the plunge because the art was pretty (I'm shallow that way). And I'm glad I did, because all the updates have been the highlights of my days. There's just something about discovering a bit more about the characters each chapter and watching Sungji and Sumin (somewhat obliviously) falling in love with each other :D

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

bluebearies

thanks for the instructions on viewing the overlay on mobile (i am on ipad). but the chrome browser crashes like 5 seconds after the English appears. is that normal? :(

Yes, this is normal. It's exactly why I don't recommend reading WDFS say on mobile devices. They simply don't have the processing capability that a laptop/desktop has.

Sango%20by%20annie%20icon
joined Jul 3, 2015

The overlays were not designed to withstand on a mobile device. It is not uncommon for chrome to crash. If it does, just reopen the app and try again is the only solution I can give you currently.

joined Feb 17, 2015

Somehow, after read until ch17 i feel that Seju want to make Sumin realize that she is need her, cant do anything without her or something like that. Lol,just my opinion.

joined Jun 21, 2015

Edit: No, don't talk about that here.

last edited at Jul 10, 2015 11:54PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

Just a periodic reminder not to post links regarding any other translations of What Does the Fox Say? that do not use the overlay method, regardless of language (English, Spanish, etc.). Any such posts will be immediately deleted, and offenders run the risk of being banned.

last edited at Jul 10, 2015 11:58PM

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Oh, okay sweet as. Just being impatient then :P I keep an eye out for updates everyday, this has me hooked.
By chance, has Halmoni translated any other korean manwha (Am i using that correctly?) similar to this? I'm trying to find more awesome yuri, since I've pretty much read all that's available on dynasty-scans.

Fluttering Feelings is the only one that's actively being translated right now (however, it's on hiatus until August but I'm sure 30+ chapters will keep you busy). She is also translating another one of Gaji's (same author as WDTFS) manhwas' called A Pet's Aesthetic.

If you're interested in a more fluffy, light story, I'd also recommend Their Story by Tanjiu.

Where can I find A Pet's Aesthetic ?

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

THAT ENDINNGGGG!!! YESSSSS!!!
Now start dating!

1235007_738839982828953_4916521183661080120_n
joined Dec 4, 2014

pls tell me we got another chapter pls!!?? or the chap 18 was the last? :o

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

19's raws should be out on Thursday I think

1235007_738839982828953_4916521183661080120_n
joined Dec 4, 2014

19's raws should be out on Thursday I think

ty :)

joined Jul 11, 2015

Chapter 18 Release

http://www.lezhin.com/comic/what_does_the_fox_say/18

that backhug though

last edited at Jul 11, 2015 8:25PM

joined Jul 11, 2015

new to this webtoon. interesting discussion you guys have here. i'm somewhere in the middle because there's many things that hasn't been revealed and they can go either way. however i'm curious where did you guys read that the author said seju haven't slept with other people in the past 10years?

joined Jul 11, 2015

After I read chapter17, I'm so curious about what made Sumin think about Seju while she's doing things with red hair. Did that girl resemble Seju or something else? And why did she throw up after that?

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 2:06AM

joined Jun 29, 2015

however i'm curious where did you guys read that the author said seju haven't slept with other people in the past 10years?

it was mentioned in authors' qna on ask.fm, but actually, she didn't explicitly say seju has never slept with other people in the past 10 years. If I remember correctly, she simply pointed out, seju is not like sumin who has a lot of sexual partners.

joined Jun 29, 2015

bluebearies and for all who have crashing issues on mobile device.

Try another mobile browser instead, do not use chrome, I use mercury on ipad and has no problem with the overlay if i only have 1-2 tabs open.

To reply you must either login or sign up.