Forum › Posts by seolrae

joined Jul 11, 2015

Hmm the Korean phrase (못됐다) refers to having a bad personality, being mean/rude, being an asshole, etc. I think in this case, Seol-a was saying that she's a bad person for acting like a stubborn child. No-rae told her that she should go to bed because sleeping on her shoulder wouldn't be comfortable, but Seol-a insisted that she was comfortable, and she also implied that No-rae only said "It's uncomfortable here" because No-rae was the one who was uncomfortable.

However, after No-rae said "Do as you like. Because I'll be fine with whatever you decide", Seol-a realized that No-rae was thinking about Seol-a's best interest, and not her own needs. She probably wanted to take back what she said about No-rae feeling uncomfortable. That's why she said "I'm terrible", because she acted selfishly without considering No-rae's intentions. Or something like that. idk it's just my interpretation so I could be wrong

no, not at all. i think your interpretation makes perfect sense and i agree. thanks for the clarification!

also is it just me or does no-rae seem like she's not flustered about having seol-a at extremely close proximity anymore (which is not a bad thing at all but)? i mean she still blushes from time to time i presume (like when seol-a was being conscious and embarrassed and no-rae looked like blushed a little) but she appeared completely comfortable when seol-a was resting her head on her shoulder and everything.

her calling seol-a cute out loud is also another thing. that's probably the first time she's openly complimented seol-a like that since she realized her feelings (correct me if i'm wrong 'cause it's been a while and i don't remember very well).

last edited at Aug 31, 2015 1:38AM

joined Jul 11, 2015

To me, it sounds like Seol-A is continuing out loud with her line of thought from the "I think I like you..." line. Something like "on noes, I'm in love with my friend. What's worse, she's a girl. There must be something wrong with me. I"m a horrible human being...blah blah" Of course, in a more serious manner than what I put. And then when No-rae comforts her and more or less says that she accepts Seol-A, Seol-A turns it from "I think I like you" to "I KNOW I like you".

let's say it does stem from that train of thought on seol-a's part. that doesn't explain why no-rae casually replies as if it's a natural thing for seol-a to ask in that moment though.

joined Jul 11, 2015

i'm a little confused about why seol-a says "I'm terrible, aren't I...? You're probably shocked at how utterly terrible I am, right?"

is it because she seemed kind of demanding when she said she wanted to sleep over at no-rae's? like something along the lines of needing to have things her way or something? 'cause it didn't really seem too much like that to me and that doesn't warrant her claiming she's "utterly terrible" that no-rae must be shocked. am i missing something or just being stupid and not reading carefully enough?

joined Jul 11, 2015

For WDTFS chapter translations:

1. If you don't have a Tumblr account, sign up for one. It takes 30 seconds and has nothing to validate.
    https://www.tumblr.com/register

2. While logged in, send halmoniswag an "Ask" (message).
    http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/ask
    Do not ask anonymously.

3. Wait.

No reply from halmoni yet T-T

I'm waiting too..

she's probably waiting for more people so she can send it all at once.

joined Jul 11, 2015

i just browsed halmoni's tumblr and it seems like she'll only be sharing translations with some people here. does this mean there won't be an overlay anymore? i just bought 61 coins recently and it would be really upsetting and a huge waste if i can't understand it or see the english translations :( at this point, since ridiculous whiners at /u/ keep ruining it for everyone, i don't even care about the overlay anymore. written translations are okay for me (that's how i read FF anyway) and i'd really appreciate it if halmoni could share it too with new readers who've purchased and supported the author as well (though i'm not exactly new. been lurking here for a while).

joined Jul 11, 2015

so... the overtooning is suddenly not working? i could still see "Scheduled Publications Top 100" at the top of the website, but the rest are all korean, even the chapters are not translated into english... omg!! am i missing something? :(

oh the same thing happened to me as well and i thought it's something wrong with my com or account.. it was working this morning... weird.. anyone can help..

same here. i'm using the bookmark method but that doesn't seem to be doing anything. it was fine just yesterday when i last checked though. is this some kind of bug or something?

joined Jul 11, 2015

Chapter 18 Release

http://www.lezhin.com/comic/what_does_the_fox_say/18

that backhug though

last edited at Jul 11, 2015 8:25PM