Forum › LOVE/DEATH discussion

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

yay new chapter of my favorite yandere couple :D

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Awwww they're adorable. Who said it was unhealthy ?

Ev03
joined Jun 24, 2015

Yay! I was waiting for the next chapter! Hooray! And who's that girl at the end? One of their classmates perhaps? At least this chapter is less violent than the previous ones.

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 5:00PM

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

I was just thinking "Ummm, either she has no feeling in her hand or she's ignoring it." I think... it's rly unhealthy. At least that stab. Everyone has it's fetishes, who knows, maybe she likes getting stabbed?

joined Mar 25, 2013

flips where is your avatar from? And could you link the full one?

joined Mar 30, 2012

Lock her up ~

And who's that girl at the end? One of their classmates perhaps?

That's Shouko's ... servant/secretary? You know, the one who takes care of the mess their master makes. She helped cover up the messes during their previous dates and guards Shouko( as part of the Saijou Group prob.)

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I was just thinking "Ummm, either she has no feeling in her hand or she's ignoring it." I think... it's rly unhealthy. At least that stab. Everyone has it's fetishes, who knows, maybe she likes getting stabbed?

love conquers everything ..even getting stabbed in the hand. it also helps to be a psycho..But that's a minor detail.

Love test! stab ......damn

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Personally I'm allergic to being stabbed, I break out in these red marks all over.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Personally I'm allergic to being stabbed, I break out in these red marks all over.

Allergic to being stabbed? stab ...Okay ..Subject is screaming and in pain. Yup, thats definitely due to allergies.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

What a shame, how do you manage to show your love then ? I just can't imagine...

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Am I the only one who was mentally shrieking "Nooo! If you're going to do the block knife with hand thing, don't let the knife be crosswise to the hand!!!"

Like, if you get stabbed with a knife and the blade is up and down, right, between two fingers, then at least plausibly your bones, tendons and maybe even most serious veins could be intact cuz it went between them. But looking at that picture, that broad-bladed knife clearly severed two finger bones, numerous tendons, and much of the blood supply to the hand. You can't just shrug that off, you could bleed out! And your hand won't work right for months--and that's assuming you get to a good hospital right away, with a little neglect you could be crippled for life. My suspension of disbelief just went poof exactly as it was getting cool, just because the angle was wrong.
Really, the slightly less hardass "Grab the knife blade, getting cuts on your fingers and palms as you crazily refuse to let go" approach works a lot better. Plenty enough blood for dramatic effect and much more plausible that you might not be maimed.

. . . Why have I seen so many scenes of dramatic stupidity with knives and hands as to be a connoisseur of this?

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 6:32PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

In other news, there are so many comments on here that make me wish this had a "like" button thingie.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Well, if they suggest this new therapy where you get exposed to your allergy repeatedly to get cured, don't do it.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Well, if they suggest this new therapy where you get exposed to your allergy repeatedly to get cured, don't do it.

^systematic desensitization lol

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ7J7UjsRqg

Totally relevant.

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 6:48PM

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Am I the only one who was mentally shrieking "Nooo! If you're going to do the block knife with hand thing, don't let the knife be crosswise to the hand!!!"

Like, if you get stabbed with a knife and the blade is up and down, right, between two fingers, then at least plausibly your bones, tendons and maybe even most serious veins could be intact cuz it went between them. But looking at that picture, that broad-bladed knife clearly severed two finger bones, numerous tendons, and much of the blood supply to the hand. You can't just shrug that off, you could bleed out! And your hand won't work right for months--and that's assuming you get to a good hospital right away, with a little neglect you could be crippled for life. My suspension of disbelief just went poof exactly as it was getting cool, just because the angle was wrong.
Really, the slightly less hardass "Grab the knife blade, getting cuts on your fingers and palms as you crazily refuse to let go" approach works a lot better. Plenty enough blood for dramatic effect and much more plausible that you might not be maimed.

. . . Why have I seen so many scenes of dramatic stupidity with knives and hands as to be a connoisseur of this?

Well I'm just glad I'm not the only one who thought of this. Makes me less of a weirdo I guess.

Kokoko
joined Mar 14, 2014

Oh!? What a progress! They didn't destroy anything!

joined Jan 30, 2013

Except for the hand.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Nothing screams more romantic than taking a blade to the hand and a kiss!

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 7:31PM

Hahaha YANDERE YURI COUPLE FOR LIFE! >~<
They really are soo MEANT TO BE with their violent yandere issues... sooo ROMANTIC >///<

Their LOVE is a lil creepy but ADORBZ in their own soulmate yandere way >~<

I. Franceska S.
joined Sep 15, 2014

I love LOVE/DEATH sooooooo much! But how is Shouko's hand gonna heal from that wound?

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 7:21PM

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Did she really say "what the hell that sounds amazing?" XD. I swear the credits page get funnier and funnier

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 8:03PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

flips where is your avatar from? And could you link the full one?

CG from the new Sono Hanabira VN
http://exhentai.org/g/829174/1705672736/

e-hentai link:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/829174/1705672736/

3rd page.

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

I love LOVE/DEATH sooooooo much! But how is Shouko's hand gonna heal from that wound?

The power of yandere love, obviously.

Ev03
joined Jun 24, 2015

Is having 2 yandere's a good combo? Especially with yuri?

To reply you must either login or sign up.