Forum › Lily Love discussion

joined Jan 8, 2014

R-ratana?

:O ... ... ... ...

Wow! How cool! 1st thing I have to say is in ch1 I spent a good time just admiring the art at the start, it caught my eye in an unprecedented way! And I couldnt help but grin at the "specials" and their cuteness...excited to see what happens in the next ch.....even more excited to see when they do become a couple ^_^
Thank you for visiting, lol :)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Hey there, I'm a pretty free uni student. Let me know if you need a hand translating Eng <-> Thai. Thank you for putting Thai yuri manga on the map. There aren't many of us, and it'd be an honour to work with you guys. มีอะไรให้ช่วยบอกได้เลยนะคะ

If I remember correctly you wrote this on our tumblr and I answered on that. One more time, thanks for the offer but we are good :)

Edit: we reached 1500+ followers on tumblr and we got pretty amazing special art for this ^^ Check this out http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/121589764341/our-tumblr-reached-1500-followers-and-because-of

last edited at Jun 15, 2015 10:45AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Edit: we reached 1500+ followers on tumblr and we got pretty amazing special art for this ^^ Check this out http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/121589764341/our-tumblr-reached-1500-followers-and-because-of

Alextasha ,I don't know why but I have the feeling you resemble the smirking playfully girl in the back the most, you know the "PR girl" and all xD. Anyway, congrats :)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Alextasha ,I don't know why but I have the feeling you resemble the smirking playfully girl in the back the most, you know the "PR girl" and all xD. Anyway, congrats :)

No xD please no! Most of the time I use Mew's pictures as responses ^^ I don't know Ploy's (that girl in the back) personality yet but I don't think she's similar too me xD (also I hate pink xD)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm So sorry. if I didn't talk with you. Mayby sometime I'm very busy.
I wish have chance to talk with you again.

sorry for my poor English

Wow! Thanks very much for showing up. I've never heard of such a thing before.

I've been reading manga for many a year, with a particular liking for yuri, and I find I'm liking yours very much. It has a fresh feel and the emotions come through well. And as someone else said, your art is expressive. The characters seem individual, not just stock. And it moves along well, with a nice light touch.
Overall I respect your craftsmanship. Good stuff. Please keep writing!

I'll join PLG in sending you greetings from Canada! And I agree with them on the point about Lily Love having a really fresh feeling, part of which comes from novelty but a lot more comes from the artwork which really gives room for the characters to be expressive, and the well-told story. Very impressive work!

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

She so lucky she got pansexual friend.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

hmm "pink", don't be so picky xD

I don't know Ploy's (that girl in the back)

jokes aside, "Ploy" sounds like a "manipulative bitch" to me

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

WOW! so lucky, her friend understood and not only that, she gave her support!

One order of Friends Like That pls !

joined Mar 25, 2013

hmm "pink", don't be so picky xD

I don't know Ploy's (that girl in the back)

jokes aside, "Ploy" sounds like a "manipulative bitch" to me

Perhaps it's P'Mew's ex?

Also Ice has got a new haircolor?

last edited at Jun 15, 2015 2:05PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I don't know Ploy's (that girl in the back) - someone forgotten rest of this sentence :P - personality yet

I know it's Mew's ex

joined Jun 12, 2015

Yeah, she knows English (how could I talk to her if I don't know Thai xD? And she doesn't speak Polish either xD).

Alextasha, you are from Poland?! Glad to know! Someone from my country helps with Lily Love, yay!

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I don't know Ploy's (that girl in the back) - someone forgotten rest of this sentence :P - personality yet

I know it's Mew's ex

Accept my humble apologies.
I think it's cute that Ratana drew this for you guys :)

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Perhaps, if I was given a dollar each time

muh we're both girls

appeared in a yuri manga, I'd be able to buy me an ipad by now or something.

20403_1093721790642670_7830811455589080821_n
joined Feb 18, 2015

we rarely see her but trust me, she "always" watching
Ratana among us

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

There need to be Ratana Satis fairies that summon her with a song like Mothra had. But only when they come up with an equally cool song. I like Lily Love and I like the new cultural perspective. I can't read Thai at all, but if this got licensed in English with someone like Seven Seas I'd buy it.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Yeah, she knows English (how could I talk to her if I don't know Thai xD? And she doesn't speak Polish either xD).

Alextasha, you are from Poland?! Glad to know! Someone from my country helps with Lily Love, yay!

Hahaha :D od razu skojarzyła mi się sytuacja, która miała miejsce na naszej zagranicznej yuri grupie facebookowej, kiedy ktoś się też zorientował że jestem Polką :D cytuję: ten uczuć kiedy się okazuje, że adminka jest z Polski o.O

last edited at Jun 15, 2015 4:51PM

20240420_135750
joined Jan 19, 2015

what a nice friend she got there, I was worried for a sec
also P'mew's expression on the first few pages broke my heart

last edited at Jun 15, 2015 11:00PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Hahaha :D od razu skojarzyła mi się sytuacja, która miała miejsce na naszej zagranicznej yuri grupie facebookowej, kiedy ktoś się też zorientował że jestem Polką :D cytuję: ten uczuć kiedy się okazuje, że adminka jest z Polski o.O

Super. Dobrze wiedzieć, że nie tylko ja reaguję na takie rewelacje. Cieszy mnie to i tak trzymaj.

joined Apr 17, 2015

Hey there, I'm a pretty free uni student. Let me know if you need a hand translating Eng <-> Thai. Thank you for putting Thai yuri manga on the map. There aren't many of us, and it'd be an honour to work with you guys. มีอะไรให้ช่วยบอกได้เลยนะคะ

สนใจที่จะแปลจริงๆจังๆ มั๊ยคะ สำหรับทำเป็นหนังสือ เวอร์ชั่นภาษาอังกฤษและลงในอุ้คบีคอมมิคอ่ะค่ะ

last edited at Jun 16, 2015 10:40PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

^ and again this snake-shifted-letters ;_;

btw. probably today/tomorrow we will start working on TN for ch6 (^o^)/

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Thai is like an enigma to me.. good thing i can at least understand half of what you say in Polish.
wow, I can't wait to see chapters translated ^^

joined Jan 8, 2014

^ and again this snake-shifted-letters ;_;

btw. probably today/tomorrow we will start working on TN for ch6 (^o^)/

Today! Yep definately today...lol

Im not demanding I just dont know how much more of the cliffhanger I can take lol ;)

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Awww, Ice is a good fiend (y) and Donut go confess! Chase your woman!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

flips

Hope it doesn't just end when they get together...

don't worry it won't they will start dating after ch6 and we currently have 11 chapters (in raws)

Saw some imgs you guys got, is that cheating I see or are those from flashbacks of blondie and her ex? Just asking cuz I find cheating to be despicable and repulsive, often making me deslike the characters.

last edited at Jun 16, 2015 4:36PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Saw some imgs you guys got, is that cheating I see or are those from flashbacks of blondie and her ex? Just asking cuz I find cheating to be despicable and repulsive, often making me deslike the characters.

If you saw that I think you also saw this answer ;)

To reply you must either login or sign up.